Android25

WNR - Discussion

54 posts in this topic

Each core can run multiple threads, they just timeslice, especially as each thread in an app like this is almost always in waiting for data mode. But I hear you on the 20/sec limit on your account. 

Are you going to let all the values stand on their own or artificially tweak any tanks? (The first few iterations of WN8 did this to bottom tiers afaik to sort of prevent low tier padding, especially since most battle counts in the low tiers are so low for normal players anyway that it won't make an impact)

All of the data has been pulled. It finished a few hours ago. I'm on vacation until the 9th though so I'll stop by this topic and answer stuff then. Will be collecting the second run of data a month from the 17th.

I don't plan on having to tweek any tanks because I should have plenty of data on all of them. Plus the system is supposed to be fully automated.

You can still pad low tiers easily with WN8. I think that the signature image/square thing will make it obvious which tiers are giving you your score.

Starting Collection 2, when this finishes in ~11 days I'll have 30 day change values across all active accounts on all servers.