Mcmole

Took JOC up on his offer

68 posts in this topic

Hey guys, been awhile.

Just wanted to take JOC up on his offer about stopping by the forums.

Noticed PYRO has gotten big much larger since I left I have a fair few old buddies in that clan. There were a few reasons why I took a year or so break from tanks. One of them is linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rjjPAtnbo

Since its been a year I'm sure you guys have sorted it all out right?

Hope so.

Good to catch up.

I wasn't sure what I had committed to, as the title could be taken in so many ways.

It is always good to see an old timer return to the game. Hope all is well with you IRL too.

9 hours ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Aww, you miss him.

Nah, just hoping he took up my suggestion that he had a massive cry about.

Last time I saw him on FB he was having to use his wife's account - weird.

On 09/05/2017 at 3:10 PM, Mcmole said:

Hey guys, been awhile.

Just wanted to take JOC up on his offer about stopping by the forums.

Noticed PYRO has gotten big much larger since I left I have a fair few old buddies in that clan. There were a few reasons why I took a year or so break from tanks. One of them is linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rjjPAtnbo

Since its been a year I'm sure you guys have sorted it all out right?

Hope so.

Good to catch up.

What was the cheating in the clip. Forgive me but I didn't see it?

10 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Nah, just hoping he took up my suggestion that he had a massive cry about.

Last time I saw him on FB he was having to use his wife's account - weird.

A massive cry ?

And another lie, not my wife's account.

You might want to seek help. Does a single day go by where you don't mention me somewhere?

5 minutes ago, HoPe said:

A massive cry ?

And another lie, not my wife's account.

You might want to seek help. Does a single day go by where you don't mention me somewhere?

Maybe if you stopped reacting they would stop caring...

Just now, Sturm_Jager said:

Maybe if you stopped reacting they would stop caring...

But it's been a while since I've posted here and forever on the official forums. Direct your posts to the noob who can't get over me maybe (here, FB, official forums etc etc). But of course you only see one side, sigh.

3 hours ago, Sturm_Jager said:

What was the cheating in the clip. Forgive me but I didn't see it?

I'm thinking it was the map pings, which indicate that somebody may have been using the terrain destruction notifier then passing the info along.

Of course if they were dead and zoomed out a bit, there's a good chance they could see what was happening anyway.

5 hours ago, HoPe said:

But it's been a while since I've posted here and forever on the official forums. Direct your posts to the noob who can't get over me maybe (here, FB, official forums etc etc). But of course you only see one side, sigh.

Hope I direct at you as you paint yourself to be the more mature gamer. As someone more mature would ignore a bully I figured (incorrectly) that someone as mature as you would just walk away.

i personally think this feud is dumb and you should both move on.

2 hours ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

I'm thinking it was the map pings, which indicate that somebody may have been using the terrain destruction notifier then passing the info along.

Of course if they were dead and zoomed out a bit, there's a good chance they could see what was happening anyway.

Was thinking that too, but wonder if there was something else.

12 hours ago, Sturm_Jager said:

Hope I direct at you as you paint yourself to be the more mature gamer. As someone more mature would ignore a bully I figured (incorrectly) that someone as mature as you would just walk away.

i personally think this feud is dumb and you should both move on.

NP. I usually don't care for his constant posts about me (like daily) but it's nice to pop in and correct them when someone is constantly lying about myself.

Personally I feel sad for the fool. Zero real friends, no female companionship or kids.  Sad life.

When I recorded it was with shadow play, I have managed to find the file. But its from my perspective only.

Also if you turn the audio up as load as it goes you will hear the guys in TS, and the caller, not only that but you can also hear the "pings" from the guy giving "hints" on where the hidden 1390 is going and where to point his tank. Its pretty obvious.

After that game I took the information to Hilly and Space, and one of them told everyone that I was some dick going around reporting people. When all I wanted was the guy to remove the mod.So after that I just left the clan, with them thinking I was being a dick and reporting people for no reason.

I'll upload the full video tonight, I have potato internet so it will take me a few hours to upload.

10 hours ago, HoPe said:

NP. I usually don't care for his constant posts about me (like daily) but it's nice to pop in and correct them when someone is constantly lying about myself.

Personally I feel sad for the fool. Zero real friends, no female companionship or kids.  Sad life.

If you're gonna be a dickhead then I'm not going to even bother asking joc to tone it down anymore. 

2 hours ago, Mcmole said:

When I recorded it was with shadow play, I have managed to find the file. But its from my perspective only.

Also if you turn the audio up as load as it goes you will hear the guys in TS, and the caller, not only that but you can also hear the "pings" from the guy giving "hints" on where the hidden 1390 is going and where to point his tank. Its pretty obvious.

After that game I took the information to Hilly and Space, and one of them told everyone that I was some dick going around reporting people. When all I wanted was the guy to remove the mod.So after that I just left the clan, with them thinking I was being a dick and reporting people for no reason.

I'll upload the full video tonight, I have potato internet so it will take me a few hours to upload.

FWIW neither Hilly nor Space told anybody you were a dick going around doing whatever.

Space did what you would expect him to do, he raised your concerns with the other officers and several investigations were carried out with both the person accused and others who were in the game.

There was nothing conclusive able to be proven, and the clans stance on dodgy mods was re-iterated to the whole clan.  While we couldn't say with enough certainty that a dodgy mod was used, the person involved was told in no uncertain terms if he did have it installed, he better remove either it, or himself from the clan.

I know its easy to say 'nothing conclusive proven' but its also easy to hear somebody say 'Tree down at XX' or whatever and immediately jump to conclusions, I have a couple of times in the past asked to see guys replays after they have made tree down calls which sounded dodgy only to see them looking that way and see the tree fall.

Apart from that, good to see you back.