Mcmole

Took JOC up on his offer

68 posts in this topic

If you could PM me the replay that would be great. There is a surprising amount of info you can datamine from them.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

If you're gonna be a dickhead then I'm not going to even bother asking joc to tone it down anymore. 

Sorry MFF. I cast a line out, and it looks like the bait was taken. I'm surprised that  @FeeTFooD hasn't posted an Ad hominem meme yet.

Hi Mole.  Hope your KV-2 is blessing you with good RNG.

Was pleased to see you reappear in my friends list the other week.

50 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

Sorry MFF. I cast a line out, and it looks like the bait was taken. I'm surprised that  @FeeTFooD hasn't posted an Ad hominem meme yet.

He keeps saying he has the higher moral ground yet he keeps making a fuckwad out of himself. 

Go nuts. Not my fault he can't shut his trap whenever he is mentioned. 

2 hours ago, Weebl1 said:

There was nothing conclusive able to be proven,

Well that's where I completely disagree with you. As seen from my point of view, which I might add would be the person in questions POV as-well as we were both dead. I zoomed all the way out in the video. I would like you to show me how he knew the AMX 1390 was in city? You have fucking buildings in the way to be able to see anything being destroyed.

And that's not even mentioning when you turn the volume up you can fucking hear the "pings" on the map as the player in question is playing with speakers and is being played through the Mic. Its black and white.

As for hilly and space thing, As I mentioned I only passed on the replay to those 2, and I get a message from MCBLYAT informing me that I'm going around reporting people.

What I was more angry at was the Battle caller did not even question the guy. He just played along and told him to point the tanks in the direction the guy was passing the information from.

PS, had 2 games today where I had 2 people telling me to remove my mod. And I better not be cheating in the game like I was in the video.

http://imgur.com/a/kUoFR

Anyway, I honestly don't care anymore along as its been dealt with, I'll post the full battle tonight but Its been a year I just posted this for more shitz and giggles.

Anyone got any popcorn, with all this salt in here I bet it'd be delicious. I do love me some salty as fuck popcorn.

WTF this was a year ago, get a life. I took extreme exception to you secretly recording my brothers in TS and I took action against you, its called loyalty, you dont fuck with my family. I hope you enjoy 1ARSE cause your never again playing with PYRO

On 5/12/2017 at 4:34 PM, Mcmole said:

Anyway, I honestly don't care anymore along as its been dealt with, I'll post the full battle tonight but Its been a year I just posted this for more shitz and giggles.

lol. Just, lol. Implying either Hilly or I could be bothered to moan and piss about you to anyone. Seriously, I would have better things to do.

As weebs said, I ran it to ground. I got no replay, just someone's interpretation of some noises. Not a lot to go by, and I got a lot of flaming in running this (and one other instance) to ground. We do take treating clam members with respect pretty seriously at PYRO, so I had to be mindful of your assumptions and the culture we were (at the time) still nurturing. Irrespective of all that, and as weebs said, we still maintain the zero tolerance stance and still have the insta kick rule in place.

Besides that, if you didn't care anymore, why make a thread about it 12 months later? Seems a bit of a moot point mixed with some rather tart tasting grapes.

Send JOC the replay file by all means, he knows a lot about mods, legal and not legal (not making haccusations or anything, just saying) - however if the replay file is McMole's POV it would only show what he was using, not the guy talking in the video, AFAIK.

Yep it was a year ago, but it has obviously caused MCP to post here for the first time, clearly upsetting someone who seemed a few years ago to be a reasonably easy going kind of guy from what i remember. 

Honestly - it's a clear case of an illegal modification being used. If the clan was VPA, 5PM, VAE or any of that lot players would be united in saying, "That's a cheat, ban 'em!". But it's not. It's PYRO. PYRO have done wonderful things, instrumental in getting rid of/weakening the VPA group and having a presence on the map. But this guy was using a cheat (a year ago).

Punishment? I seriously doubt it. It was a fooking year ago (by everyone's estimation). Don't worry PYRO lads, you won't get in trouble for it... at least I wouldn't think so. A year ago a lot of clans were (still) using cheats. I'd like to think (hope) the clans which are doing well (like PYRO) no longer are. And of course one isolated incident/indiscretion should not tarnish the whole clan name - but PYRO (amongst others) have rightly protested loudly against any kind of cheating from other groups (be it cheat mods, chipping with alt clans, bots etc), so they should be squeaky clean. Hopefully they are now.

Happy Mothers Day. I heard the other day JOC and Hopey are actually best mates, or possibly related? How funny would that be! :epicsaxguy:

40 minutes ago, stewiejp said:

Happy Mothers Day. I heard the other day JOC and Hopey are actually best mates, or possibly related? How funny would that be! :epicsaxguy:

i put money on it that it's JOC's alt ....

anyway Mcmole, since im from the most peace loving clan, here a flower for you to  make you feel better ..

burning_flower_by_stainxy-d6df6aa_zpsq2v

13 hours ago, spacewolf said:

Besides that, if you didn't care anymore, why make a thread about it 12 months later? Seems a bit of a moot point mixed with some rather tart tasting grapes.

I'm just letting you know who I passed the replay on to at the time.

As for the 12 months later, like I don't care. I just like the to point out the fact that every clan has a responsibility to uphold the rules. And this is an example of that. I have no doubt that the issue has been resolved but that doesn't mean I can still not laugh about it:P

Full video has been given to JOC. I personally don't think its an issue anymore mate, but your welcome to do what you want with the year old info.

16 hours ago, MCP said:

WTF this was a year ago, get a life. I took extreme exception to you secretly recording my brothers in TS and I took action against you, its called loyalty, you dont fuck with my family. I hope you enjoy 1ARSE cause your never again playing with PYRO

If you're going to shitpost at least make an effort.

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

Wasn't mcmole a mod 12 months ago when this supposedly happened?

Nope. stopped moderating a good 9 months before that, haven't modded in 2 years.

4 hours ago, Mcmole said:

I'm just letting you know who I passed the replay on to at the time.

As for the 12 months later, like I don't care. I just like the to point out the fact that every clan has a responsibility to uphold the rules. And this is an example of that. I have no doubt that the issue has been resolved but that doesn't mean I can still not laugh about it:P

Full video has been given to JOC. I personally don't think its an issue anymore mate, but your welcome to do what you want with the year old info.

I'm well aware of who you passed the video on to. Your timing in bringing this up is questionable at best. But, seeing as you have, let me identify the process that was followed:

• you gave me the link to the you tube vid and asked me to take action
  • i brought it up with other officers, saying there's a problem with a player using mods
  • fellow officers requested proof of such - i had no option but to substantiate your claim with your vid.
  • fellow officers and I deemed it possible, but inconclusive - a warnable offense but not really kickable.
  • Action was to address the clan as a whole - you were there for that IIRC - and to address the named player (don't recall who it was now)
  • In amongst that somewhere the link made it public in the clan, and you left.

For some reason this has been playing on your mind for the past twelve months - I feel sorry for you for holding on to it for so long, but you'd be better off moving on. If the above process isn't good enough for you, then I am sorry but life can sometimes be a little sad, and we sometimes have to be a little strong.

FWIW, after you shit in the nest and flew the coup, I was left looking like a bit of a dick for backing you. If you'd bothered to have looked, I demoted myself from an XO to a soldier because of this event, but eventually got combat officer stripes back.

So yea, you coming on here with a 12+ month old event that you stirred the pot over and ran, and now seem to want to stir again, really does make me question your motives.

1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

I'm well aware of who you passed the video on to. Your timing in bringing this up is questionable at best. But, seeing as you have, let me identify the process that was followed:

• you gave me the link to the you tube vid and asked me to take action
  • i brought it up with other officers, saying there's a problem with a player using mods
  • fellow officers requested proof of such - i had no option but to substantiate your claim with your vid.
  • fellow officers and I deemed it possible, but inconclusive - a warnable offense but not really kickable.
  • Action was to address the clan as a whole - you were there for that IIRC - and to address the named player (don't recall who it was now)
  • In amongst that somewhere the link made it public in the clan, and you left.

For some reason this has been playing on your mind for the past twelve months - I feel sorry for you for holding on to it for so long, but you'd be better off moving on. If the above process isn't good enough for you, then I am sorry but life can sometimes be a little sad, and we sometimes have to be a little strong.

FWIW, after you shit in the nest and flew the coup, I was left looking like a bit of a dick for backing you. If you'd bothered to have looked, I demoted myself from an XO to a soldier because of this event, but eventually got combat officer stripes back.

So yea, you coming on here with a 12+ month old event that you stirred the pot over and ran, and now seem to want to stir again, really does make me question your motives.

Like I have said many many times. I'm more then happy with the response. And personally I am grateful for the effort you put in.

I didn't know about the demotion thing, Hope you get your stripes back soon you deserve them mate.

When I took a break from the game I didn't not even think about the game or anything that happened.

I wasn't "holding on to it" I literately just found it in my hard drive after doing a long overdue clear of my files. And JOC offered me a invite to come post something on the forums, I miss alot of those guys in PYRO and still consider a lot of them my friends.

But how can not not miss an opportunity to shitpost? Sorry if you feel I had a agenda.

18 minutes ago, Mcmole said:

Sorry if you feel I had a agenda.

To be fair, you did specifically point out Hilly and I in your OP.

12 hours ago, Mcmole said:

I wasn't "holding on to it" I literately just found it in my hard drive after doing a long overdue clear of my files. And JOC offered me a invite to come post something on the forums, I miss alot of those guys in PYRO and still consider a lot of them my friends.

But how can not not miss an opportunity to shitpost? Sorry if you feel I had a agenda.

Wow, now don't I feel awkward. Maybe this is just a subtle dig at me? I post on the WG Forums to come and say hi over here, expecting something in the "name and shame" thread that might generate a couple of extra pages of content for Reaps to catch up on, and where I would try not to summon BeetleMcJuiceface. Instead I get a 12 month old hackusation video against the clan I am now in.

Like I said in the PM if you still have (your) the replay I can fire up an old client and some analytics software and have a look.

I am curious as to how you were expecting your 'friends' that are still in PYRO to act when they saw a video posted that can only be taken as a dig at the clan, or a shamefur dispray of a previous of an ex members past battle.

So what you are now saying is the situation was resolved to your satisfaction over a year ago, but now you have joined 1AR and jordy decided to use it and you facilitated that. 

So it's not an accusation of Pyro being cheats, it's just 1AR being 1AR?

Not standard 1ar weebs, there's something that at least resembles evidence this time...

36 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Not standard 1ar weebs, there's something that at least resembles evidence this time...

Yes, I agree. That's why I pushed it as far as I did. I felt there was probably enough to bring it to everyone's attention and advise on a position within the clan. the position of course was get rid of the mods or GTFO.

I think we have done it for Shit posting and just to rial you lot up at Pyro. 

Its not that funny though. If it was a vid of 1AR pounding Pyro into the ground then it may have been funnier. Its all meh to me though.

1 hour ago, Sturm_Jager said:

I think we have done it for Shit posting and just to rial you lot up at Pyro. 

Its not that funny though. If it was a vid of 1AR pounding Pyro into the ground then it may have been funnier. Its all meh to me though.

Jordy's feigned ignorance at this is rather amusing.

Hi jordy. 

2 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Got a question for PYRO, do you guys have recruitment standards?

Somewhere I think there is. Where that would be and what they are I am unsure.