SmyleeRage

SmyleeRage Mentoring! 50% OFF First Lesson & 2 Promo Codes!

9 posts in this topic

Hello for those of you that don't know me I'm SmyleeRage I've been offering coaching on Wotlabs for well over 2 years I have recently Been accepted into a Gaming Coaching website that has added world of tanks to its list of games! Since I'm the last paid mentor we wanted those of you planing on posting in this section to know you have a consistent coach you can always count on if needed.

Warning If you forget to input the promo codes I can not correct it(Manually input them)

Promo Code: smyleerage (codes are case sensitive) $5 Extra Points 

Promo Code: REBOOK (codes are case sensitive) $5 off next purchase

How to use PromoCodes

https://www.gamersensei.com/senseis/smyleerage

https://www.twitch.tv/smylee_rage

If you have any questions feel free to ask or pm me I'll get back to you ASAP

Hey Smylee,

Do you take students who are at a certain level (min/max) of skill or all levels?

Hey, DirtyAce7 I teach all skill levels

Awesome! I may need to enlist you services soon. I'm having issues with consistency which is something I really want to get to the bottom of. It's by the far the biggest gripe I have with my own game play. Perhaps I simply need to have more games under my belt?

On 5/16/2017 at 4:19 PM, DirtyACE7 said:

Awesome! I may need to enlist you services soon. I'm having issues with consistency which is something I really want to get to the bottom of. It's by the far the biggest gripe I have with my own game play. Perhaps I simply need to have more games under my belt?

Sorry for the late reply. Sometimes Battles under your belt matter but seeing as you understand the game more than most I'm pretty sure we can find out what you're "Hiccuping" on and fix it with A different mind set etc. One of the biggest helpful things is you get to see how I think and look at a battle in detail this might help you think of things you haven't thought of before trust me I've coached a lot of good players that said "Holy cow i never thought of it liked that" or "Wow did think you could predict something like that but the way you word it and go about it makes sense". Can't wait to get some hours of coaching in with you it's gonna be fun.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:20 PM, SmyleeRage said:

Sorry for the late reply. Sometimes Battles under your belt matter but seeing as you understand the game more than most I'm pretty sure we can find out what you're "Hiccuping" on and fix it with A different mind set etc. One of the biggest helpful things is you get to see how I think and look at a battle in detail this might help you think of things you haven't thought of before trust me I've coached a lot of good players that said "Holy cow i never thought of it liked that" or "Wow did think you could predict something like that but the way you word it and go about it makes sense". Can't wait to get some hours of coaching in with you it's gonna be fun.

No worries dude :) Well, I realize that I don't have very many battles played so that's why I kind of leaned on that as being part of my problem, however, I also felt that way when I had only 3500 battles and suddenly I made a leap from being a green ~1500 WN8 player right into just about 2500 WN8 and increase my WR from 52% to around 60% recents. It feels like I have played for a while and should be farther ahead than where I am now because I know I am capable of much more. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to enlisting your help but it will have to be in June. I really hope you can help me nail down my consistency issues. Here's just a sample of what I'm talking about. My games today. This is one of the worser days though as it's better usually but you can see how inconsistent I can be and it drives me crazy:

wS7yv5r.jpg

I've also been watching your streams. I gotta say, they are very entertaining, especially your moments of rage and imitations/impressions. It all brings a light-hearted atmosphere to the stream. Keep up the good work man!

UPDATE: Promo code changed from 500 to 1000 GamerSensei points!

UPDATE: I now have two promo codes for you to use also, 50% OFF your first lesson!