Sign in to follow this  
yuryi

I'm going to learn what it's like to be a unicum (Upcoming free gold contest)

8 posts in this topic

So basically the mission offers 10 prizes of 1000 gold to people who manage to make the word "military" out of the first letters of players that you kill through multiple battles. you post the screenshots of all the battles with the kills in a forum and pray.

I am the juicy prime cut, holding the rarest of the letters, lol, so I am going to be playing a bit less aggressive to not get yolo'd. This is also a warning to anyone else who matches one of the letters.

http://tankwarroom.com/article/857/get-free-gold-in-the-world-of-tanks-writing-in-the-sand-contest

So, let me get this straight............. WG themselves are actually ENCOURAGING people to YOLO after specific players, even if it means they get a shitty battle result, lose the match for their team and ruin the game for the person who was unlucky enough to have one of these letters as the initial in their username ?

TFW you think they couldn't be any more retarded but they go ahead and prove you wrong every time :serb:

Shouldn´t topics have matching content in this forum?

BTW super-dumb competition.

Oh man and I just removed WOT from computer again. I should re-install just for this competition Yo. Just in case I will leave this here :kappa:

On 2017-05-11 at 6:51 AM, TohtoriP said:

Shouldn´t topics have matching content in this forum?

BTW super-dumb competition.

Legit had trouble figuring out where to post about a wot contest

On 2017-05-09 at 9:49 PM, CheekiBreeki_ said:

That clickbait :feelsbad:

Too bad prank channels are out of style

They have done this contest a few times before with better prizes, I think a premium tank once?

i think it's a gold sink to get people to change their name :)

Sign in to follow this