SmyleeRage

NA/SEA/EU SmyleeRage's Discord Tanking Group!

18 posts in this topic

REFILL YOUR FRIENDS LIST WITH GOOD PLATOONMATES

Requirements:

• Wn8 1250+ 60/Days
  • Ingame/Discord name must match

What is the purpose of this Discord?

Well the teamspeak was quite successful in its prime so I think this discord could have similar effects a lot of my platoonmates for that year were from the MVP club and I made some great long lasting friends out of it! Also since discord is less of a hassle to keep open etc I feel we will have a lot more active members on this then when MVP teamspeak was in its prime.

Applying for Roles?

There will be a section on the discord listed #Apply you will need to post your signature(Please read the pin message before posting in the #Apply section) in this section to receive your "Roles" These Roles will reflect your Stats overall & recent so that everyone knows how you perform in-game for those of you with lower overalls don't let this discourage you from joining this is a no hate zone those seen harassing other players will be kicked from the discord.

#PLATOON

I feel like this is pretty straight forward you join the discord receive your roles post #Platoon Section and look for other players to platoon with their are also other sections like Tanking related questions etc and feel free to post in them try to keep the @everyone to a minimum as most find it quite annoying The lobby will also be the voice version of #platoon feel free to sit in there and talk to others to see if they are playing your tier and want to platoon.

uCLKDv42IZhljyiBV4IJKnogSjjxYk3o08uohWOn

Feedback & Questions

We have a lot of room to improve of this type of discord and I'll totally accept any feedback from those of you that are interested I will also be looking for admins to moderate this discord if you feel you are up to the task please PM me on discord after Applying and joining the server! Those of you that have any questions feel free to ask away! 

Also I felt this was a good idea since most of the players friends lists have been completely wiped 

UPDATE: This discord will now be open to all servers it got great reception from the NA server Getting 100 members in just 5 days!! Wow amazing to see people wanting something like this I'm glad. So we are gonna open it to the other two servers as well for now on just say NA/EU/SEA when you are requesting a platoon which shouldn't be too much trouble.

Now, I'm going to be looking for SEA/EU admins that can get the ball rolling on their servers and get a bunch of guys from there end also if anyone has anything they would like to add to the discord feel free to message me and tell me what you think would make it a better environment for the platooning/Hanging out experince! 

o_o MVP REBORN!!!!!! PRAISE BE!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, SmyleeRage said:

Well the teamspeak was quite successful in its prime so I think this discord could have similar effects a lot of my platoonmates for that year were from the MVP club and I made some great long lasting friends out of it! Also since discord is less of a hassle to keep open etc I feel we will have a lot more active members on this then when MVP teamspeak was in its prime.

I feel like this is pretty straight forward you join the discord receive your roles post #Platoon Section and look for other players to platoon with their are also other sections like Tanking related questions etc and feel free to post in them try to keep the @everyone to a minimum as most find it quite annoying The lobby will also be the voice version of #platoon feel free to sit in there and talk to others to see if they are playing your tier and want to platoon.

Gotta love dat Gasai Yuno purple

Can I copy pas- advertise this on the Asia forums to get a few Seatards running about? 

7 hours ago, SmurfReroll said:

Can I copy pas- advertise this on the Asia forums to get a few Seatards running about? 

sorry for now i want this to be NA only then maybe we can expand onto EU/SEA 

damn rip EU..

buut that gives me more time to work on my recent;p

Yeah, I was thinking once the NA guys are settled i could work on EU/Sea sorry for now friendo's

its ok i still can watch streamerino and git gud :D

...noting for later, at home

On 5/15/2017 at 9:19 AM, mistervanni said:

damn rip EU..

buut that gives me more time to work on my recent;p

Anyone that wants to can join and just ask for friends tags 

Wooo! I missed MVP :D

On 5/16/2017 at 2:35 PM, Animactus said:

Wooo! I missed MVP :D

Me Too!!!

CrabEatOff is now idling this discord!

THUMBS UP

(ps thanks for breaking friends list in game WG, so I couldn't resist)

Have started watching your streams lately @SmyleeRage. Love them and in part due to your style of rage which I find hilarious :D Keep up the great work dude!

Updated now the discord will be for NA/EU/SEA

130+ members and still growing :luvkitty:

I joined..... but is new and unfamiliar.... playing around with discord is fun... but wot looked dated and boring.... apps 1, game 0.