Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jarkorsis

Warspite Post Buff Comments

13 posts in this topic

I played my warspite post the turret turn buff and it is a very good improvement. You can still out turn your turrets, but it is much easier to maneuver and shoot. You don't have to trade as many HP when you are turning and shooting. It is a very solid upgrade.

I played one battle in it yesterday, and I have to say that it makes maneuvering while fighting so much easier. This is a very significant quality of life improvement for the Warspite.

How was this buffed? Turret rotation speed?

8 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

How was this buffed? Turret rotation speed?

Yep.

I have two Brit Captains, but neither have EM skill so I'm going to wait until I spring for the Hood and  high point Cap to start playing it again.

I'm looking forward to seeing if I find her enjoyable enough to play. The slow turrets were killer to me.

Her turrets (with EM) now do a 180 in 45s. For comparison, the US line is at ~48 with EM. So, do you want NM/AZ with more firepower per turret (slower reload and smaller shells though) or Warspite with slightly faster reload, better overmatch, but fewer guns. Or Fuso for a shotgun/battlecruiser I suppose.

(Or the Bayern, if you want to splash water on your enemies from all the misses.)

Used it with a totally inappropriate captain. 120k game. So much fun now with the buffed turrets.

2 hours ago, OnboardG1 said:

Used it with a totally inappropriate captain.

Did he forget his pants or something?

8 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

Did he forget his pants or something?

Worse, he had smoke screen range buff.

1 hour ago, OnboardG1 said:

Worse, he had smoke screen range buff.

Oh my...

I've dragged it out a few times, its much more comfortable now.  At least turning doesn't make your current aiming shit

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, How_Terrible said:

I played one battle in it yesterday, and I have to say that it makes maneuvering while fighting so much easier. This is a very significant quality of life improvement for the Warspite.

Did you keep the second mod which speeds turret turn time or go with something else?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0