lordawesome7

opinions on sirfoch being censored?

222 posts in this topic

SerB: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
SirFoch: I think I'm entitled!
SerB: You want answers?!
SirFoch: I want the truth!
SerB: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has virtual walls, and those virtual walls have to be guarded by men with virtual tanks. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SirFoch? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for poor tank design and you curse Wargaming. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that poor tank design, while tragic, made Wargaming an assload of money. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes assloads of money! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that virtual wall. You need me on that virtual wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very service that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get in a virtual tank, and play the damn game. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

3 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

It doesn't really matter how much worse the meta is. Neither meta is fun. Nobody wants to fight 5 183's because they get 10 chances to completely destroy a player and nobody wants to fight 5 Mice because it's not fun punching a brick wall that punches back. It doesn't matter how bad it is, somebody is going to call it worse. We need to focus on what's happening now while it's still happening to make WG wet themselves or start taking action.

This. Dont care how it was and how it is. How to make it better is what matters now and now is the time while many people are jumping on the HelpFoch train. Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

-snip-

You missed my point, I'm trying to say that, while nobody liked the TD meta or HT meta, neither is healthy. We need to focus on changing WG's direction now, while everyone has their pitchforks and torches in their hands.

It is happening 

Now if QB joins the "crusade" aswell WG would be pushed against a wall. If all the streamers unite and say clearly how things are going people will follow and this change will be forced on them.

I just hope that they understand it is not just this tank. We should make it sure that things change for good. Funny how all this started because of WG's reaction

2 hours ago, xWulffx said:
SerB: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
SirFoch: I think I'm entitled!
SerB: You want answers?!
SirFoch: I want the truth!
SerB: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has virtual walls, and those virtual walls have to be guarded by men with virtual tanks. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SirFoch? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for poor tank design and you curse Wargaming. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that poor tank design, while tragic, made Wargaming an assload of money. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes assloads of money! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that virtual wall. You need me on that virtual wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very service that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get in a virtual tank, and play the damn game. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

serB wasn't responsible

it was Ph3lan (EU staff) who was responsible for this whole incident, i doubt SerB himself would give a shit

IDK why everyone is caring about this nothing will change War Gaming will continue to release very competitive premiums into the game and continue to disrupt the game balance by ignoring the numbers and tests they receive from supertesters, sandbox testers, etc.

Ayyyyyyyyy wargaming going full retard implying Foch using hate speech and homophobic slurs in his videos.

FOCH YOU WG.

49 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

IDK why everyone is caring about this nothing will change War Gaming will continue to release very competitive premiums into the game and continue to disrupt the game balance by ignoring the numbers and tests they receive from supertesters, sandbox testers, etc.

It's better to try now than when everyone doesn't care. Now is the single best time to lash out and try and get something to change.

He's one of the very few streamers I'll still watch once in a while. When I first started watching him his constant whining and complaining was annoying, but now I find it more amusing and pretty funny actually (mostly because when he complains it's a valid thing to complain about, not something that he has full control over).

I share his sentiment, but he probably should have toned it down a bit in the video, and he realized that afterwards. I sure as hell won't be buying that tank and supporting Juicegaming any more than I already do.

Edited by PityFool

I found this kinda hilarious, I left the game a month ago.  I saw the writing on the wall, the previous premiums, the upcoming premiums.  The game is a joke now unless you are permanently shitting on everyone from high above in tier 9-10.  Foch loses his shit over 30 seconds instead of his usual 6 minutes WG gets butthurt and pulls the vid.  Oh and nooow everyone has got the shits.  Not because the games turned into an imbalanced cash grab piece of shit, but because they abuse copyright strikes, oh noooo. :trump:

The fact it took most people who actually follow the game to get to this point now shows how much WG doesn't give a shit about its playerbase, because they know you come crawling back like a beaten housewife every time.

3 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Jewgaming

I really don't get it. Wargaming is from Belarus (originally), now from Cyprus.

Foch is from Lithuania. 

How the heck you were able to connect it with Jews? Care to explain?

Ps: written from mobile sorry for any mistakes

So, the common misconception with Jews is that they're greedy and/or stingy. Thus, it's become sort of an insult. Wargaming is greedy, thus why Rollercoaster called them "Jewgaming". To be fair, it's true, WG is greedy and moneygrubbing. Nothing against Jews, just poking them like we wish for all arty players to get cancer. We don't actually want them to get cancer, but since arty is really frustrating, we use the term.

TL; DR: Get your panties out of a wad, he was pointing fun at WG being greedy.

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

TL; DR: Get your panties out of a wad, he was pointing fun at WG being greedy.

Thanks for clearly explaining the etymology of Roller's 'joke'. Perfectly explains how someone could mistake a tired racist cliche for humour.

16 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Ofc, rather 10x ``OP maus`` as 10x Waffle truck / 183 / pre nerf Foch-155

People have the memory of a gold fish if they think ``this is bad meta``, if this is bad, the meta of 3 years ago was super aids...

and complains about ``team with most maus wins``, so what, in the past it was ``team with most tier 10 tds wins`` and even right now, a tier 10 TD team will beat down a heavy team 7/10 (2 grilles and a 183 vs some tier 9 heavys + E100, they just waddled forward and got insta raped

ps: and anyone saying ``defender makes IS3 obsolete`` cant play, the IS3 is still (far) better as any other tier 8 tank, no contest whatsoever...

IS3 is:

• better at killing low tier trash
  • better at fighting same tier heavys
  • better at fighting higher tier mediums
  • better at fighting higher tier heavys
  • wont get outcapped so easy, or yoloed by shit scouts

And thats ignoring special russian perks as better camo (so harder to get spotted) less arty / splash dmg, because russia (IS7 has the same perk, an IS7 takes less dmg from type 5 HE as a maus or E100, yolo) less module dmg / crew deads, because stronk soviet soldiers, and not weak capitalistic swine etc

ps: sure, patriot makes T32 obsolete, but T32 was a turd anyway, Mle 49 and Lowe dont make KV4 or KT obsolete, they all 4 have distinct playstyles, the prems are just more noob proof, and thats about it...

IDK, taking out the E100 for a spin after 9.18 felt much more painful (arty aside, of course) than before... before you could still get away with firing mostly AP, now (especially against Mauses spamming APCR like it's free candy & Type 5s which are just a major FU in general) HEAT is almost mandatory. Hell, I'm even starting to prefer the HEAT spamming T57 Heavies, at least you could smack them back reliably.

Also, please don't tell me that you agree with the "~240mm of frontal effective armor at the minimum when slightly angled at Tier 8" which is the Chrysler. That thing is now in effect more heavily armored than the E75 - at the very least, I know that I can punch through the cupola of an E75 with 175mm of pen, if need be.

l.e.: Talking about 175mm pen... my IS6, a same-tiered HT (granted, with preferential MM) has absolutely NO CHANGE of penning this thing frontally with AP and barely stands a chance with 217mm APCR. 
IDK about you, but I can only avoid fighting them head-on for so long

P.S.: Kindly disagree with the KT not being obsolete vs Lowe now

9 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Ayyyyyyyyy wargaming going full retard implying Foch using hate speech and homophobic slurs in his videos.

FOCH YOU WG.

As I have said on the reddits before; that statement was written for Kotaku so WG was likely attempting to agenda pander to get them on their side. Which to be fair has worked in the past. Not that it will help WG much really, the progressive community doesn't particularly get on with Russia and Co. Plus TotalBiscuit, Jingles and Jim have a bigger audience anyways.

15 hours ago, Stige said:

KT is shit, KV4 is shit and Löwe does what they do way better soooooo... yeah. 

If you think KT, KV4 and Lowe are ``the same`` (else lowe cant make them obsolet) then you cant play them proper

• KT is significant faster AND gets a significant better gun (gun handling and dpm vs lowe, gun handling and acc vs KV4)
  • KV4 gets OP side armor making it way better vs weak guns (anything below 220 pen basically) and its a far better ``anchor``
  • Lowe is better in hull down as either KV4 or KT, but doesnt have the gun / mobility to actually push like a KT can, nor the raw armor / dpm of the KV4 to actually defend when getting pushed (a lowe is only good in defending as long as the other side is stupid enough to shot trade, the moment you get rushed its GG...)
13 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You missed my point, I'm trying to say that, while nobody liked the TD meta or HT meta, n.either is healthy. We need to focus on changing WG's direction now, while everyone has their pitchforks and torches in their hands.

Oh, but thats impossible, its:

• Arty meta
  • TD meta
  • Heavy meta

If you want to make mediums ``competetive`` for greens and below, you need something like TT54 with standard 270 pen and better gun handling, or E50 with 270 pen, or Cent mk7 with M46 gun handling and 2 sec faster reload, etc.

The skill ceiling is way to high for mediums to balance them proper for both morons and unicums, it wont EVER work

2 hours ago, Fedaykin89 said:

IDK, taking out the E100 for a spin after 9.18 felt much more painful (arty aside, of course) than before... before you could still get away with firing mostly AP, now (especially against Mauses spamming APCR like it's free candy & Type 5s which are just a major FU in general) HEAT is almost mandatory. Hell, I'm even starting to prefer the HEAT spamming T57 Heavies, at least you could smack them back reliably.

Also, please don't tell me that you agree with the "~240mm of frontal effective armor at the minimum when slightly angled at Tier 8" which is the Chrysler. That thing is now in effect more heavily armored than the E75 - at the very least, I know that I can punch through the cupola of an E75 with 175mm of pen, if need be.

l.e.: Talking about 175mm pen... my IS6, a same-tiered HT (granted, with preferential MM) has absolutely NO CHANGE of penning this thing frontally with AP and barely stands a chance with 217mm APCR. 
IDK about you, but I can only avoid fighting them head-on for so long

P.S.: Kindly disagree with the KT not being obsolete vs Lowe now

E100 needs full HEAT anyway, so thats not much of a problem :P

and yes, this crystler piece of shit is retarded, and should be ditched (OR significant nerfed (armor wise)) we all ready have enough noob proof heavys now

ps: KT and lowe play different and imo KT is still stronger (not much, but enough to not call them equal), the lowe simply has too little dpm

But KT and KV-4 are supposed to be heavies yet they have no real armor and glaring frontal weakspots even when sidescraping while the Löwe can actually bounce stuff pretty reliably now.

52 minutes ago, Stige said:

But KT and KV-4 are supposed to be heavies yet they have no real armor and glaring frontal weakspots even when sidescraping while the Löwe can actually bounce stuff pretty reliably now.

A lowe will only bounce when hull down though, when in the open its armor is nothing better as KT or KV4 (the KV4 atleast gets a troll plate, that can bounce anything, like bouncing 3 out of 4 shells from my Emil 1 while snapshotting me in return, on the move, because why not?)

and going hull down, is like sidescraping, something that cant be use in all situations, nor can you say that one is better as the other (case in point, IS7, hull down next to unkillable, but how often do you face an IS7 in suchs position?)

The Lowe got megabuffed recently though so its UFP is better than the Tiger II. LFP is still shitty. Side got buffed too so it can sidescrape much better than the Tiger II. 100mm side now. If you angle a bit, tier 8s have no chance against the Lowe with standard ammo unless they high roll pen if the LFP is hidden. 

So basically the Lowe is a slower KT with shittier gun in exchange for armour that actually bounces things and a much better turret. 

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

and yes, this crystler piece of shit is retarded, and should be ditched (OR significant nerfed (armor wise)) we all ready have enough noob proof heavys now

Well, KV4/KT/Lowe discussion aside, THIS is the crux of the issue at hand - and it has also been released today on the EU server as well, so the paranoia about the game going in this cancerous direction is pretty justified.
Unfortunately, I really don't see WG pulling back this premium and giving people their gold/money back.

5 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

The Lowe got megabuffed recently though so its UFP is better than the Tiger II. LFP is still shitty. Side got buffed too so it can sidescrape much better than the Tiger II. 100mm side now. If you angle a bit, tier 8s have no chance against the Lowe with standard ammo unless they high roll pen if the LFP is hidden. 

So basically the Lowe is a slower KT with shittier gun in exchange for armour that actually bounces things and a much better turret. 

Both have 150mm UFP at 50 deg, so its the same, Lowe has a much bigger LFP (but also a bit stronger).

Side armor wise, 80mm vs 100mm makes almost no difference whatsoever

• 21 deg: 182 vs 228
  • 22 deg: 176 vs 220
  • 25 deg: 160 vs 200
  • 30 deg: 139 vs 174

Sure in eff armor it does, but as soon as you drop below 25 deg, both sides wont bounce anything but trash guns anyway

Lowe gets a far better turret, and a bit better side armor, but it gives up the godly gun handling the KT has, aswell as 1.5 sec rld, better base accuracy and mobility

• Is the Lowe good? yes!
  • Is the lowe perhaps too good for a premium? Hmm, perhaps it is
  • Was the last round of buffs needed? NO, not at all

10 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Both have 150mm UFP at 50 deg, so its the same, Lowe has a much bigger LFP (but also a bit stronger).

oh yeah it does too. My bad. 

LFP doesn't matter since its trash anyway. the fact that its bigger is enough. The Lowe though is probably better than the Tiger II in this meta since all you need to do is hide the LFP or the entire hull. Its not like you really need the extra mobility most of the time. 

And once you're past 25 degrees, are you really sidescraping at that point?