lordawesome7

opinions on sirfoch being censored?

222 posts in this topic

All I know is that I managed to bounce a TVP clip off the side of one of those retarded Chryslers at about a 45 degree angle. Not sure why, but i cri evrytiem.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

oh yeah it does too. My bad. 

LFP doesn't matter since its trash anyway. the fact that its bigger is enough. The Lowe though is probably better than the Tiger II in this meta since all you need to do is hide the LFP or the entire hull. Its not like you really need the extra mobility most of the time. 

And once you're past 25 degrees, are you really sidescraping at that point? 

not really :P

so the extra armor only makes a difference between say 21 and 25 deg, less as 20 deg is autobounce anyway and more as 25 deg and you wont bounce anything and even in this small window, its only vs tanks with 175-200 pen that it matters (so low tiers spamming gold or IS6 etc shooting AP)

ps: lowe also has a small rounding part on its side, this is a weakspot when angling, nobody aims for it, but it does offer a weakspot, like how the viewport below turret on IS3 is a weakspot (122mm guns can overmatch it)

LOL, apparently you people get triggered by me calling Wargassing "TheJuice". That's good stuff right there. Lots of special snowflakes on here.

Edited by PityFool

Just now, RollerCoaster47 said:

LOL, apparently you people get triggered by me calling Wargaming "Jewgaming". That's good stuff right there. Lots of special snowflakes on here.

All edge, no point.

43 minutes ago, Strigonx said:

how fucking stupid can WG get

i never would thought they'd go full gajin

47 minutes ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

LOL, apparently you people get triggered by me calling Wargaming "Jewgaming". That's good stuff right there. Lots of special snowflakes on here.

Not feeling special, are you? But tbh I wasn't triggered, I was suprised how the heck you came up with name.

Unfortunatelly it wasn't anything original, or funny, but just simple, plain and stupid (sorry mate) connotation.

On topic:

I cannot wait for Jingles disclaimer, for once I will wait for "mingles with Jingles", but I have to say that after watching Rita reaction at her clip I'm not expecting anything outside some PR bullshit.

Ps: sorry again for any mistakes mobile again, without dictionary.

SirFoch’s latest claim that we’re somehow prohibiting him from making future videos involving our games is completely false – he’s more than welcome to make more Wargaming-related videos. If those videos continue to include hate speech and homophobic slurs, we’ll take the necessary and appropriate action.

How to contradict oneself in 2 sentences.

I also love how they use the SJW-definition of "hate speech" and "homophobic slurs", i.e "everyone who hurts my feeling deserves to get lynched :("

Jewgaming is closer to a racist slur than calling a company retarded fucks.

13 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Jewgaming is closer to a racist slur than calling a company retarded fucks.

Because calling them retarded fucks is ableist, not racist :bigdoge:

Anyways, this is quite the derail

1 hour ago, Fabunil said:

How to contradict oneself in 2 sentences.

I also love how they use the SJW-definition of "hate speech" and "homophobic slurs", i.e "everyone who hurts my feeling deserves to get lynched :("

Already feels like 2014 all over again. Here's hoping those old media vampires don't take the bait this time. Last thing we need is the normie populace automatically associating the WoT community (minus Yuno Gasai) with Hitler. 

15 minutes ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Jew is a religion, not a race.

Hence 'closer to'...

Anyway, was more pointing the WG aspect than weighing in on the comment re WG's business practices. All up tho for me the underlying direction WG have been with respect to balance is of greater concern than how they manage their CCs.

2 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Hence 'closer to'...

Anyway, was more pointing the WG aspect than weighing in on the comment re WG's business practices. All up tho for me the underlying direction WG have been with respect to balance is of greater concern than how they manage their CCs.

I'll be honest, I was surprised they gave Foch CC status in the first place (as were many people I'm sure). I've said for quite a while now they're just gonna milk the game for every penny before it dies completely, and WG hasn't done anything to prove me otherwise this last year or so. I look forward to seeing what ridiculous premiums are introduced in the coming year or two.

1 hour ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Jew is a religion, not a race.

Tell that to the Nazis.  Your comment was an anti-Semitic slur of the sort that has long been used against Jews, frequently to justify violent action, and that references Jews as an ethnic, and not religious, identity.  

You weren't suggesting that WG celebrates the Sabbath on Friday night.  

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed such thing as a ethnic Jew.  Wikipedia, the great book of knowledge, happens to agree with this statement of mine.  Figure I should make mention of this, just like how someone earlier had to point out that the ability to censor does not lay solely with the government.

Also @Griphos, I don't think the neighborhood Gestapo officer was calling the undesirables "Jewgaming" back in '39 either :^)

I don't give a shit whether or not a slur was used, but this is one of the more hilarious derails I've seen on this site.  Suprised we've not had a mod swoop in yet, but if slurs are such a big deal to others here, just report it instead of pissing and shitting all over the thread about how slurs are bad and why.

:popcorn:

You're getting caught up with the casual racism.

This is one of those many times where you ignore it since it is not causing any harm.

If you are the few 3 people that are offended, harden the fuck up and focus on the actual issues. 

6 hours ago, Griphos said:

..."undesirables"...???

Yeah, or in proper german: Untermensch

OT: i wonder if / how WG is gonna dig themself out of this hole, or will they just quit pretending to care altogether?

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

how WG is gonna dig themself out of this hole,

By doing nothing. I guess that 90% of all WoT players didn't even realize that there is some drama and off the 10% that did 9%+ didn't care. Chrysler seems to be a real sales hit by the amount of them showing up in battles over the weekend (watched streams by Zeven and QB).

So people play and buy as usual and as long as this does not change WG will do as they've done, very very slowly changing the game where, at least up to tier VIII, tech tree tanks will be mostly a tax you have to pay to get to tier IX and X while prem tanks are the treal powerhouses.

Makes some sense if you think of it this way, wether we like it or not.

They sweet talked Jingles into staying, so pretty much all dmg control has been done. The rest is just sitting it out... Ph3lan might be sacrificed by WG, and Foch is sacrificed by the other CCs. There might be some outcry when Sterling or TB does a vid, but it will blow over... nothing will change.

Actually, in proper German, Untermenschen.  You think you're being cute?  Much of my extended family died because of that exact word and the "casual racism" it employs.

Fox advises we focus on the "actual issue."  What is the actual issue?  A new premium tank with good frontal armor?  Sir Foch being treated unfairly by WG?  WG being a business and trying to make money?  You guys getting your panties in a twist because there's a new premium you can't afford to buy or don't want in a game, or someone was mean to your favorite streamer?

Sorry, those aren't real issues.  Fuck the Chrysler K, and fuck Sir Foch.  And, most particularly, fuck "casual racists."

"Hard" enough for you, Fox?

I'm sorry if you guys feel I've "derailed" this oh so important topic to call attention to something actually worth addressing. The ironic thing is that this thread would have stayed on topic (to the extent there actually was one) if some of you guys hadn't spent so much of it defending the "casual racism" and telling the rest of us to get over it in terms that perpetuated it or made it worse