Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hallo1994

Manchester Arena explosion: 19 dead, 60 injured in Ariana Grande concert

Was Victorious a good show?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Was Victorious a good show?

• Ya, I like it. Pretty funny.
    • Nope.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

My favorite fake news. http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/europe/manchester-arena-incident/

The blast occurred just before 10:35 p.m. local time as the concert was wrapping up, according to Manchester police. The explosion, which apparently took place in the arena's main corridor, sent panicked fans running for the exits.

"We are working to establish the full details of what is being treated by the police as an appalling terrorist attack," British PM May said in a statement. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/world/europe/ariana-grande-manchester-police.html

But wait! What is your brain thinking?

Logged onto wotlabs tonight thinking "Damn, I really, really hope someone made a thread so I could discuss the terrorist attacks! It's not like I have the option to do that on facebook, twitter, the comments section of internet newspapers, dedicated politics forums, etc... No, I come to wotlabs to talk about this shit!"

2 minutes ago, Whole_Nutmeg said:

Logged onto wotlabs tonight thinking "Damn, I really, really hope someone made a thread so I could discuss the terrorist attacks! It's not like I have the option to do that on facebook, twitter, the comments section of internet newspapers, dedicated politics forums, etc... No, I come to wotlabs to talk about this shit!"

This kind of shit tends to leak here most of the time, which is why it got its own subforum with a short leash

HURR DURR MESLIM TERORISTS!

Maybe Ariana Grande sucks at singing and someone got literally triggered.

:kappa:

4 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

HURR DURR MESLIM TERORISTS!

Maybe Ariana Grande sucks at singing and someone got literally triggered.

:kappa:

That's not funny, not even with the kappa.

Is of a simple fact: if yuo don't remove kebab, then kebab removes you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0