Luna

Ranked Battles Discussion

229 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Hally said:

Uh... I'm doing things like lead the push in himmelsdorf 8 lane, blap some ppl for 3k dmg in the first 2 mins and bounce some shots, then die to getting shot in the ass because every flank fell apart less than 3 minutes into the match. Probably has something to do with being low ranked (with a lot of under 50% pub players).. but the one sided blowouts actually happened far more often than in pubs.

About 2/3 of the matches are one sided blowouts that are determined in less than 3 minutes. About 1/3 of matches are relatively close matches where I end up doing 5k+.

Getting shevrons in those blowouts really isn't that hard. Shoot something 3 times and I get a shevron in a match with 10+ ppl doing under 1k dmg.

Being low ranked this late in the week is literal fucking cancer. Every game 12 yellows and greens that are fucking sabotage instead of help. Only difference is I play meds and I can't stay alive long enough to do 3k and camping is fucking boring. So pissed off this week. Tuesday I was rank 3.2 today 2.2.

37 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Being low ranked this late in the week is literal fucking cancer. Every game 12 yellows and greens that are fucking sabotage instead of help. Only difference is I play meds and I can't stay alive long enough to do 3k and camping is fucking boring. So pissed off this week. Tuesday I was rank 3.2 today 2.2.

I had the same issue with meds.. then I tried E4 and it worked really well. Even with my ghetto crew... workable armor + 750 alpha on a turret + lol penetration combined really well.

On 6/21/2017 at 10:07 PM, kariverson said:

Being low ranked this late in the week is literal fucking cancer. 

Ranked from 0 to 5 in about 3 hours today. Not playing for the first few days of the past couple of stages worked rather well for me.

20 minutes ago, Sapros said:

Ranked from 0 to 5 in about 3 hours today. Not playing for the first few days of the past couple of stages worked rather well for me.

Yeah I've done this the last two weeks. Last week wasn't on purpose,  but it was so easy that I planned it for this week,  and it's definitely nice if you are just trying get get enough points to stay league 1.