Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeoAegisMaximus

You thought it couldn't get worst!

11 posts in this topic

https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/storyline-campaign-episode-1

https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/offer-seahawks-armory

So they'll started the great  Slientstalker's fan fiction story campaign that requires you to play certain vehicles, guess what the marketing department thought up everyone can do these missions if they pay to get the vehicles to attempt the missions.

Yes My.com new plan to increase participation in events is to sell tech tree tanks for missions, I'm waiting to see if their gonna bite the bullet and start selling tier 10s off the bat.

Enjoy a picture of the new improved UI not in anyway related to that other tank game... 

I need a drink for all this crap they do, I keep thinking they can't fuck up even more and they manage to do it.

ScreenShot0036.jpg

axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Also:

>freja

>after balance 2.0

Fam, it's like you are bad or something :doge:

Reading the forums right nao, apparently shot delay is back and the MM got broken - again. top-fucking-jej

And credit income got assfucked hard as well. Holy shit, my.com is so comically bad at this it's hard to discern whether it's on purpose or not... :serb:

Ahahahahahahahaha holy shit, apparently the tier spread limit in MM got "somehow" screwed up, so it's 2011 WoT over at AW right now, people seeing tier 10 in tier 6 and similar crap.

I actually thought that screenshot was from WoT before I read the post...

Mrph. Just when I was contemplating on wether to retry this game. I basically liked it when I got my Leo back just after release but it was too samey to WoT so why switch from a game where I paid 1k+ bucks over the years to a samey game and do it all over again...

Just when you thought WG couldn't do things worse, here comes My.com to deliver a KO.

My.com literally fired Obsidian because they thought AW was not enough of a WoT clone... guess they are fixing that now

Dont see myself ever playing again

at first when i heard of this i thought it was an actually single player story mode with cut scenes and all that good stuff... seems i was wrong, good job my.com you guys can't even make a fucking story mode without botching it up

At least the UI isn't a cluster fuck anymore and is more simple, I honestly thought this was WoT Blitz/AW Blitz kinda thingy as the UI is so similar to that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0