leggasiini

Supertest: STG, because we dont have enough premiums

76 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/02/supertest-stg/

 

hpMgKnZtO44.jpg

Tier: MT-8, USSR, premium
HP: 1350
Engine: 500 hp
Mass: 28 t
Maximum load: 30 t
Power-to-weight: 17,86 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 50 / -20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 45 °/s
Turret turning speed: 36,5 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,671 / 0,767 / 1,534
View range: 370 m
Radio range: 730 m

Hull armor: 100 / 45 / 45 mm
Turret armor: 110 / 75 / 45 mm

Gun: 122 mm D-25

Alpha Damage: 390 / 390 / 530
Penetration: 212 / 248 / 61 mm
Rounds per minute: 4,469
Damage per minute: 1743,1
Reload time: 13,425 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,316
Aiming time: 2,21 s
Depression: -6

 

---------

Doesnt seem that bad though tbh, its essentially Obj 416 with shit DPM and poor gold ammo but 390 alpha and -6 depression. I mean, i dont think we need more prems (ESPECIALLY russian) but hey. Looks like WG actually is about to realize the situation with premiums and actually tries to make balanced ones. See this, and the French TD leaked 1,5 weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/02/supertest-stg/

 

hpMgKnZtO44.jpg

Tier: MT-8, USSR, premium
HP: 1350
Engine: 500 hp
Mass: 28 t
Maximum load: 30 t
Power-to-weight: 17,86 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 50 / -20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 45 °/s
Turret turning speed: 36,5 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,671 / 0,767 / 1,534
View range: 370 m
Radio range: 730 m

Hull armor: 100 / 45 / 45 mm
Turret armor: 110 / 75 / 45 mm

Gun: 122 mm D-25

Alpha Damage: 390 / 390 / 530
Penetration: 212 / 248 / 61 mm
Rounds per minute: 4,469
Damage per minute: 1743,1
Reload time: 13,425 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,316
Aiming time: 2,21 s
Depression: -6

 

---------

Doesnt seem that bad though tbh, its essentially Obj 416 with shit DPM and poor gold ammo but 390 alpha and -6 depression. I mean, i dont think we need more prems (ESPECIALLY russian) but hey. Looks like WG actually is about to realize the situation with premiums and actually tries to make balanced ones. See this, and the French TD leaked 1,5 weeks ago.

100 hull armor at what angle? It seems slightly better armored than 416. I prefer my 416 for the workable prem round. Still while non op it's better than many t8 meds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

I mean, i dont think we need more prems (ESPECIALLY russian) but hey. Looks like WG actually is about to realize the situation with premiums and actually tries to make balanced ones.

Could be worse. Could be a heavy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be a great/meme alternative to the T-54 Prot for crew training, but I don't think we need any more fucking premiums, especially one that hits as hard as this and is as decently armored as this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

100 hull armor at what angle? It seems slightly better armored than 416. I prefer my 416 for the workable prem round. Still while non op it's better than many t8 meds

Please don't quote the entire OP. It gives me ebola. :eww:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DHP said:

.31 accuracy with a 390 alpha gun... Worse disperion on the hull than 416 but better turret dispersion than 140 

On today's episode of powercreep....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Crossfader said:

those dont generate

money-animated-gif-4.gif

It would since you would have a better game and more people willing to pay. Then again the cow must have been milked in their eyes so they dont care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

If you look on Tanks.gg you will realize that there are now more tier 8 premiums than there are regular tier 8"s

Wow. That is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian version of M4 Rev:

Good gun..great alpha

Decent Armor

Great Camo like 416.

This is really what the A-44 wants to be when it grows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

If you look on Tanks.gg you will realize that there are now more tier 8 premiums than there are regular tier 8"s

it's not just in tanks.gg
most tier 8 battles nowadays have premium tanks outnumber non-premiums by 2/3s or as high as 4/5s

it's become a matter of who has the better premium tanks on their team (Defender, Chrysler K, Patriot, Skorpion G, Liberte, Lowe)

and you're shagged if you have less or none of them and get some of the older tier 8 power creeped premiums (KV-5, Jagdtiger 88, CDC etc), especially medium tanks, or god forbid, non-premium tanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, canadiantrex said:

So a pancaked Chrysler?

better faster, pancake chrysler

 

because the Chrysler lacked russian bias profile and gun (which has more alpha and pen, on the fucking medium, cause russia)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.