Sign in to follow this  
TheQuagmire

Best game ever in my Type 4 Heavy

14 posts in this topic

I managed to get so many strikes on the forums because of gasai so this felt like an orgasm every time I fired.. everyone in discord couldn't stop laughing.

a9tiCNF.png

I miss my wot forums avatar.. everyone of his weeb friends reported my avatar, but at least I had it for a few days.

My most notorious gif which netted me about 120 upvotes before getting a strike, and of course gasai was heavily triggered when I mentioned this was going to be the next e25 premium, and gasai would be the first tester.

wXpNuKY.gif

Wish I kept more of the old shit i used to make to trigger that wehraboo. 

52 minutes ago, hall0 said:

I .... don't get it. What's this all about? 

Gasai is a shitter than thinks he is good at the game cause he has purple stats after playing about 20k games in the E 25

1 hour ago, capt-jay said:

Gasai is a shitter than thinks he is good at the game cause he has purple stats after playing about 20k games in the E 25

Thats not even the half of it sadly, for then he would just be another stat padding seal clubber.  No, Gasai is much more than your typical neo-nazi neckbeard.  

Bon apetite:

I generally frown on this sort of behaviour but the few times I've seen Gasai post on the forums he's been infuriatingly...annoying? I can't find the word at the moment, maybe it brings too many negative feelings to mind and I can't pick one. Totally downloading the replay.

EDIT: If wotreplays would initiate the damn download.. Also if he's seriously a neo-nazi then I don't frown on this in the slightest.