Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kunjuro

T-72M1 NVA (Tamiya)

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, since I rarely play WoT now I've gone ahead and focus more on building scale models. I've also started playing WoWs again. Here's the progress of the T-72M1 I've dusted off from the shelf and decided to work on again.

DSCF9075_zpskp0miwdb.jpg

DSCF9068_zpsvmojsaqs.jpg

Looks nice, I just picked up a Meng Leopard 1 kit myself I think it was the A3/A4. Probably grab a T-72B3 next but since my modelling skills are poor as I've just moved on from sticking gunpla together I probably won't show it off. Looking forward to what you do next though,

the paint job/shading is excellent!

5 hours ago, RGM79GM said:

Looks nice, I just picked up a Meng Leopard 1 kit myself I think it was the A3/A4. Probably grab a T-72B3 next but since my modelling skills are poor as I've just moved on from sticking gunpla together I probably won't show it off. Looking forward to what you do next though,

Thanks! I honestly am terrible with PE parts hence my habit with sticking to Tamiya. The Trumpeter T-72/90 kits look fantastic but the amount of PE parts that are mandatory to build is a inhibiting factor (and the price point just kills it for me hehe) 

3 hours ago, capt-jay said:

the paint job/shading is excellent!

Thanks! Still learning the ropes. Have a lot more to learn.

Progress so far... decals on. Took these photos in a hurry - quality isn't as good.

DSC_2401_zpsjpuibgra.jpg

DSC_2391_zpsbd2sv1uk.jpg

Small update. Put a bit more weathering. Trying out my new phone's camera - still fiddling with the settings. 

P_20170619_205521_HDR_zpslyr6ktsq.jpg

P_20170619_205127_HDR_zpsszbkwhqz.jpg

P_20170619_205543_HDR_zpsw53omm97.jpg

P_20170619_205207_HDR_zpsfqppyupn.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0