Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sp00kyScarySkeleton

T95 x3. Unstoppable.

21 posts in this topic

Triple T95 platoons are pretty ridiculous. people literally run away when they see it.

I just got my second moe on it today. 6th highest DPG na for 100+battles :D

I love it now that they buffed the speed and engine power (traverse too by proxy)

Do you actually win games in these platoons (relative to playing 'actual' tanks)? Or do people just spam so much gold that it works out to pretty standard sort of win rate?

Even soloing, shit players win more in the T95 so i don't see why not. 

hurray to WG for making what was almost obsolete meta

i might even consider going up that line
then i remember i have to go through the T28.

welp, gotta start somewhere eh?

T28 got buffed though. It gets many HPs and many mobilities. Like 5 this time instead of 0.3

2 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

T28 got buffed though. It gets many HPs and many mobilities. Like 5 this time instead of 0.3

Quiet, small furry. This is not a discussion for the little yiffers (t28), but for the large ungainly ones (t95) :doge:

1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

Quiet, small furry. This is not a discussion for the little yiffers (t28), but for the large ungainly ones (t95) :doge:

But to get one you must first be a little yiffer. And the game now suits little yiffers much more than it used to making it easier to grow up. 

6 hours ago, KenyanWarlord said:

Do you actually win games in these platoons (relative to playing 'actual' tanks)? Or do people just spam so much gold that it works out to pretty standard sort of win rate?

Yup. T95 is now amazeballs. The bigger problem is people who know your weakspots as it's not 8.1 so they do shoot them. Gold will bounce of most non weakspots anyway. 

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Yup. T95 is now amazeballs. The bigger problem is people who know your weakspots as it's not 8.1 so they do shoot them. Gold will bounce of most non weakspots anyway. 

What does it mean by weakspot when the spot is a whole turtle back :kappaross:?

47 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

What does it mean by weakspot when the spot is a whole turtle back :kappaross:?

What?

I was going to spend my last free xp on a WZ 131 for scout missions but maybe I'll advance my jackson to the T28 now.

16 hours ago, hazzgar said:

What?

The roof is a bigger problem than the cupolas right ?

5 hours ago, Unavailebow said:

The roof is a bigger problem than the cupolas right ?

Arty does no dmg to it right now unless it has a good arc. You can't shoot the roof unless you are a big tank and are close. Hell I even decided to try new arty for one game and my first 5 shots in lorr 155 55 did ZERO dmg. It was a 2 vs 1 situation and the only other tank on our team was an trier7 swed td so I had to kill him or die. Ended up taking his last 500hp by shooting in front of him and splashing him in 5 shots. So no arty is rarely a problem for it now

4 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Arty does no dmg to it right now unless it has a good arc. You can't shoot the roof unless you are a big tank and are close. Hell I even decided to try new arty for one game and my first 5 shots in lorr 155 55 did ZERO dmg. It was a 2 vs 1 situation and the only other tank on our team was an trier7 swed td so I had to kill him or die. Ended up taking his last 500hp by shooting in front of him and splashing him in 5 shots. So no arty is rarely a problem for it now

3x overmatch. you know this thing is shorter than a T-54 and has the gun even lower? The roof is quite visible unless clear altitude advantage, and then we come to the -5 gun depression.

9 hours ago, Unavailebow said:

3x overmatch. you know this thing is shorter than a T-54 and has the gun even lower? The roof is quite visible unless clear altitude advantage, and then we come to the -5 gun depression.

you see the roof if you are close or above it. Otherwise no problem. 

You still need 120mm and up caliber guns to overmatch the roof, and at the range you do it you risk taking a 750 shell right back.

2 hours ago, Nekommando said:

You still need 120mm and up caliber guns to overmatch the roof, and at the range you do it you risk taking a 750 shell right back.

There's nothing more satisfying than putting big caliber shell onto ignorant T95 roof. But T95 was very situational before I don't think post buff changed that A LOT. But I didn't play T95 like in year.

48 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

There's nothing more satisfying than putting big caliber shell onto ignorant T95 roof. But T95 was very situational before I don't think post buff changed that A LOT. But I didn't play T95 like in year.

The buff made the tank complete, it now has everything: armor, gun, camo, hitpoints and now enough speed to get to the frontline.

3 hours ago, Nekommando said:

The buff made the tank complete, it now has everything: armor, gun, camo, hitpoints and now enough speed to get to the frontline.

Nice, I'll borrow friends account and try it out. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0