Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

T-100 (me) vs Type 5 Heavy at the end of the game

2 posts in this topic

What, if anything, could I have done differently in this match.  I'm pretty "throw my keyboard out the window" mad about it right now.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3655310

Edit:  Now that I've watched the replay again... I'm more angry at the fucking JPG E-100 than anything.

@7722 You should have just capped after 3 mins, instead of trying to snipe on super-heavies, with a tank which has shitty accuracy and shitty pen. There is a dip in the cap zone combine that with the low profile of the T100 and it was an easy victory. Even if you don't sit in the dip they have to get very close to spot you there. For me, there is pointless to talk about what your team mates fucked up, because that won't improve your skill.

You had huge luck against the AMX, then your team mate wrote that the type shot, so you could have gotten closer to him earlier. If you weren't low hp you could have just side hug the type, but in this case it wouldn't work due to the obstacles around your low hp.

If you are playing around an obstacle you can get some distance to get speed and get unspotted and then pick a side and hope he has slow reaction. Obviously at that point it is pure luck.

Peaking at the end was the absolute worse thing you could have done. You peaked on a two-shoot type when there was so little time on the clock that you had no time to reload the second shell.

There were a lot of other bad things and a few good things too, but these were the main points in my opinion.

TL;DR: don't snipe with light tanks on super-heavies and stop the dmg-whoring.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0