• VI - T37
    • VI - Type 64
    • VIII - Bat-Chat 12 t
    • VIII - HWK 12
    • VIII - LTTB
    • VIII - M41 90 GF "Blackdog"
    • VIII - M41 Bulldog
    • VIII - WZ-132

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Salute! I apologize if there was a poll like this already, couldn't find it.

Since LT stats got reworked, meta changed a bit, and the fact that most of them are collecting rust and dust, I'm doing a cleanup. Regardless of game mode (CW or Randoms or even for Personal Missions), some have to stay, some have to go.

What to KEEP?

PS: Feel free to voice your opinion about your votes in the comments!
PSS: Same poll can be found here, drop your vote there too: Rddt LT VI/VIII Poll

Bat 12t is surprisingly a fun tank. It has the best camoflauge rating out of all the tanks.

HWK is also pretty fun. It's very similar to the Sp1C when it was at T7.

Bulldog isn't the walking jihadist tank it used to be, so it's also recommended.

LTTB is still fun.

Type 64 is a big meme that's fun to play.

Type 64 with a Vstab is ezzzz

Blackdog cause it wasn't touched by the LT changes.

idk about the rest im not a LT guy.

Tier 6 matchmaking since the patch has been bad enough for me that I've cleaned most of them out of the garage. (I do have the Type if I need to do anything in that tier.)

I have yet to play much tier VI light tanks, and so do not feel able to comment on the tech tree ones. Type 64 was untouched and now able to mount vert stab = nice silver earning machine. I would be tempted to keep the 59-16 due to being able to train Chinese crews in the Type 64 and also I have the Type 62.

Tier VIII of the tech tree ones, my feel so far is that wz 132 remains the best alround scout, altho I enjoyed a few games in the bat chat 12t, judgement reserved on the others. LTTB seems good, but not really enough post patch games yet in it for me to say more.

M41 90 GF aka Blackdog, untouched from patch and still for me at least a good way to earn silver.

AMX 13 57 GF has gone from being complete garbage, to actually being rather amusing in randoms.

Type 64 master race. The only real problem with that tenk is that it runs out of ammo. T6 mm is kinda bad in my subjective opinion so the 30 rounds or something you have - thats not nearly enough to kill all those t7s and t8s. Ran out of ammo 2 games in a freakin row....

I'm impressed regular Bulldog is that low, wasn't it said around that it's the best overall scout after Blackdog, in fact being better at scouting than Blackdog?

How do non-prems fare compared to M41 90 and Type 64?

2 hours ago, 2mg said:

I'm impressed regular Bulldog is that low, wasn't it said around that it's the best overall scout after Blackdog, in fact being better at scouting than Blackdog?

How do non-prems fare compared to M41 90 and Type 64?

The best scouts at 8 are the LTTB and Hwk12

2 hours ago, 2mg said:

Maybe before the nerf where it lost its 10 shot autoloader, now it's just meh 

15 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

The best scouts at 8 are the LTTB and Hwk12

Best dmg dealer and fun tank at 8 - Blackdog.

the premium light tanks were untouched by the light tank changes/nerfs, and thus remain very powerful and probably more so than ever

the WZ-132 still feels the same as it has always been, as a very lightly armored but mobile medium tank. no longer being under the shadow of the T-54 ltwt helped a bunch to this

You missed the best tier for tier non-premium light so far: the T71. It is amazing at tier 7.

BTW The bulldog is still ok..I'm expecting in some patch that the fix the autoloader to have similiar reload as the T71...it currently has same reload time as the old 10 shot autoloader.

The Type 64 is just so much fun to play that I make sure to do a few games each session. It's a good counter to the shitty grinding soul sucking gameplay of the TVP VTU.

On 6/19/2017 at 8:21 AM, MacusFlash said:

Best dmg dealer and fun tank at 8 - Blackdog.

The Blackdog is an absolute beast now. alpha (for a scout), DPM, and dat HEP round.  Just lovely.

On a related note, I really hope they buff the CDC soon so we get to see more of 'em around.  Beautiful HEP target but you don't see many these days. =/