DirtyACE7

Improving over last few months and now sudden regression?

Question

I don't quite get what is happening to my game play recently by which I mean over the last couple of weeks. I feel like I have been steadily improving over the last few months. The average damage, the win rate, the average experience. Everything was on the rise. However, over the last couple of weeks it feels like I have simply been flushing my progress down the toilet. There's nothing different that I can think of that I'm doing. I'm sticking to tanks that I like playing and tiers that I like playing in as I've done before. I’m watching streams and trying to pick up what I can to improve my own game play. However, nothing is working and my average damage and win rate are just tanking every day. You can take a look at my stats and you’ll see that almost everything is in a downward trend and I can’t for the life of me figure out why this is happening. It’s some kind of a funk and it honestly leaving me utterly frustrated that I cannot fix it. I’ve gone from having around 3k WN8 to 2k and even then I struggle to even keep that :(  I don’t feel burned out and am always eager to play but my performances are just not there.

What can you guys suggest that I should try doing?

3 answers to this question

People seem to misunderstand progress. It isn't a straight line where you are constantly improving. There are inevitable bumps that will slow you down or even stop your progress in its tracks.

WN8-wise it probably one appears  you are regressing due to lack of destroyed vehicles (which plays a significant part of the current version of WN).

I wouldnt think too much about the stats. 10% variation in damage is what I would consider normal. I would like to point out that doing the same thing repeatedly will eventually lead to a true road block. Adaptation is your best friend.

Just take a break from the game, read a book, go for a run or work out, anything which calm your mind.

After that, you can achieve much better performance ratio.

On 2017-06-28 at 8:48 PM, Fulcrous said:

People seem to misunderstand progress. It isn't a straight line where you are constantly improving. There are inevitable bumps that will slow you down or even stop your progress in its tracks.

WN8-wise it probably one appears  you are regressing due to lack of destroyed vehicles (which plays a significant part of the current version of WN).

I wouldnt think too much about the stats. 10% variation in damage is what I would consider normal. I would like to point out that doing the same thing repeatedly will eventually lead to a true road block. Adaptation is your best friend.

wrong i can play e 50m for 4 years straight and still be as DJ Khaled says "WE DA BEST"