FlorbFnarb

So what did you guys pick up at the Steam sale?

60 posts in this topic

Nothing, as I'm trying to save my gaming budget for Dragon*Con...  Really tempted by a buncha shit in there, though... my wishlist is ludicrous length.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing.. the best games are free! Path of Exile, Dwarf Fortress, CDDA and Aurora 4x.

 

But I stopped buying shit that I might once play... steam library full of those games that I never touched...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't see anyone mention it, but has anyone tried Warhammer Total War? Always enjoyed the (older) TW games, and used to play Warhammer, so it seems like a fit. Plus it's only like $20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

Didn't see anyone mention it, but has anyone tried Warhammer Total War? Always enjoyed the (older) TW games, and used to play Warhammer, so it seems like a fit. Plus it's only like $20.

I picked it up on Humblebundle for $12 a few months back.  I really enjoyed it - if you're a fan of Warhammer then definitely get it.  Each of the factions plays differently, so it's got a bit of replay value too.

Only issue is that chaos, beast men and elves are DLC, but you do play against them in the base game (you just can't play them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up Shadow of Mordor and Witcher 3 as per recommendations here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kunjuro said:

Picked up Shadow of Mordor and Witcher 3 as per recommendations here 

As someone who spammed left click right click a shit ton in SoM, please note... be forewarned... this doesn't work as well in Witcher 3! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Superpower 2
  • House of the Dying Sun
  • Hand of Fate
  • Sheltered
  • Mr Shify
  • Redout DLC
  • Bayonetta
  • Imperium Galactica 2
  • For the King
  • Party Hard DLC
  • Demonicon
  • Aragami
  • Halcyon 6
  • Thumper
  • Formula Fusion (Gong to refund this one tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ezz said:

As someone who spammed left click right click a shit ton in SoM, please note... be forewarned... this doesn't work as well in Witcher 3! :)

Noted :) This will actually be my first game in the WItcher series. Have never *gasp* played any of the previous games. I've heard great feedback on the plot though. Here's to hoping the learning curve won't be too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate General: Civil War - really good ACW game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2017 at 2:43 PM, kunjuro said:

Noted :) This will actually be my first game in the WItcher series. Have never *gasp* played any of the previous games. I've heard great feedback on the plot though. Here's to hoping the learning curve won't be too bad.

A bit late but I got 72hours in Witcher 3 so far, bought the GOTY edition and I've not even finished the main story let alone begin the first DLC. A must play for anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.