Assassin7

Pls halp me enable vanilla Damage panel UI in my XVM config.

11 posts in this topic

Ive asked literally everywhere, status updates, slack and everywhere. No dice. So ill ask here:

My XVM for some reason has the Vanilla Damage panel/hitlog UI disabled by default. As in, even if its enabled in settings it doesnt show up. This didnt used to be a problem because I uses Seafalcons, but since Sela has now stopped updating it I need it back. Same with the spotting/damage dealt/blocked logs. 

Ive been through every file in my config and I cant find where the setting to enable/disable this stuff is. So I need someone to help enable it, pls. 

 

Ill upload config when I get home from work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@It's_Matra  should be able to help you. I haven't touched a XVM config in probably 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how bout u start running modless and stop supporting this cancermod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kolni said:

how bout u start running modless and stop supporting this cancermod

I was waiting for someone to say that. Because XVM does way more than just stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

I was waiting for someone to say that. Because XVM does way more than just stats.

there is absolutely nothing of actual use in it, and as long as people are using the mod even without stats you're supporting the cancer culture that is XVM whoring until you stop using their mod

 

ever since WG implemented the minimap (and damage panel even tho its just cosmetic) there has been no reason to run any mod besides the server reticle one (that actually works, not WGs) so I dont see why you should jump through hoops to do something ultimately bad for you and the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kolni said:

there is absolutely nothing of actual use in it, and as long as people are using the mod even without stats you're supporting the cancer culture that is XVM whoring until you stop using their mod

 

ever since WG implemented the minimap (and damage panel even tho its just cosmetic) there has been no reason to run any mod besides the server reticle one (that actually works, not WGs) so I dont see why you should jump through hoops to do something ultimately bad for you and the game?

Auto Server saving. expanded garage filters, OTM UI changes/improvements, Auto Crew return, The removal of that stupid new transparency when viewing the service record and things, Custom Sixth sense Icon and duration it stays on for, the Ability to Modify/disable unwanted things in the vanilla UI, a slightly easier to read Minimap (without those stupid shadows under the tank names) and the ability to customise it exactly how you want it to look, with a little knowhow of basic coding, ALL in one completely stable, regularly updated Mod with no need to search through the internet finding different separate  mods to do all those things that may or may not be updated for the current patch and may or may not be stable anyway, not to mention XVM is used as a base mod for half of all mods these days so you usually end up needing it anyway. 

All those things are Either directly Useful to me, or quality of life improvements or personalisation options which have nothing to do with stats that I personally Specifically use XVM for. I could care less what you think about the mods I run, If you think I use XVM to whore people you're retarded. I only use stats to know whether the teammate next to me is intelligent enough to help me win or not. I really could care less if people think Playing vanilla is cool or better or not. I play with the game set up how I want. And this thread is me asking people to help me with my config and my personalisation options so I can continue playing the game how I like it to look. So please could you shut the hell up about how much you hate fucking XVM because I really don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, got it fixed thanks to the XVM forums. Was missing a file for that UI because my config was made before that UI existed. GG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

If you think I use XVM to whore people you're retarded. I only use stats to know whether the teammate next to me is intelligent enough to help me win or not. I really could care less if people think Playing vanilla is cool or better or not. I play with the game set up how I want. And this thread is me asking people to help me with my config and my personalisation options so I can continue playing the game how I like it to look. So please could you shut the hell up about how much you hate fucking XVM because I really don't care. 

>fails to understand that the use of the one single mod has made enough people quit the game and completely ruined a competitive playerbase on its own

if you see no problem with that you're just as cancerous to the game as the arty players using the XVM to whore people out in the first place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kolni said:

>fails to understand that the use of the one single mod has made enough people quit the game and completely ruined a competitive playerbase on its own

if you see no problem with that you're just as cancerous to the game as the arty players using the XVM to whore people out in the first place

Ok? So then find me another mod that does all of those things I listed by itself. I dont think I denied its cancerous. But what the fuck am I going to do about that when theres literally nothing better to use? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fyi the vanilla client has auto return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.