kunjuro

Achtung! IS-7 Buffs and Soviet TD Rebalance (9.20)

78 posts in this topic

So IS7 gets an gun handling buff all around. Not too bad

Yeah this buff... makes sense. 

FUCKING HELL, WAS MURAZOR FIRED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

6 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Yeah this buff... makes sense. 

FUCKING HELL, WAS MURAZOR FIRED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No, its a heavy 'assault' tank, these buffs are probably just starting points.  Rest assured comrade, BC 25t nerf is still on.

Oh, dunno if you saw it, but Real power-to-weight ratio increased from 15.4 hp/t to 19 hp/t

I somehow doubt WG is gonna buff the engine hp (dem historical engine) or reduce weight (dem historical weight) so they mega buff terrain stats instead i bet it gets E50m (or better) mobility

and 2400 hp

and buff gun handling

and still has the working as intended troll armor...

This thing is gonna face roll most other tier 10 tank so hard, its gonna be unreal...

ps: or does anyone remember a russian tank receiving a buff and NOT turning into a ``balanced tank``? T10 went from dog shit to really good aswell...

4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You know the best thing? The IS-7 was the best yardstick to use regarding tier 10s since its been balanced for a very long time. The fact that it needs a buff to be competitive speaks wonders about WG's balancing department. 

edit: By balanced i mean you can roll your face over your keyboard and do 3k damage. 

IMO the IS-7 is the most balanced tier 10 ATM and has been for a few years.  When shit gets powercreeped I'd prefer they nerf things, not buff.  Now tier 10 heavies need 3k DPM to be competitive, which is bullshit.

It's crazy how taking a break and coming back to this nonsense makes me entirely unwilling to play.

Thanks WG!

Can we please add the FV4005 Stage 1 and Swedish autoloading arty line to seal the deal?

That GH + HP + mobility with its armor it has now will make IS-7 just brutal, lol. Not as retarded buffs as I expected but still maybe bit too much

Yall know that by this time next year the game will simply be snapshot wars with everything having 0.001 dispersion and 500mm armor with a pixel of 100mm as the weakpoint.

So we are playing AW? 

inb4 light tanks are still unchanged, all they have done is 10m radio range buff so they can do their scouting role better, right? :^) 

2 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

inb4 light tanks are still unchanged, all they have done is 10m radio range buff so they can do their scouting role better, right? :^) 

LT's are actually OP because they can circle a maus and a maus cant one shot them with its massive gun. Its true because a 48%er told me so. O wait, 48%ers are now included in supertesting :trump:

Just now, SchnitzelTruck said:

LT's are actually OP because they can circle a maus. Its true because a 48%er told me so. O wait, 48%ers are now included in supertesting :trump:

Nah they will just buff Maus's agility so eventually it will be Maus that circles light tanks :serb: 

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

Nah they will just buff Maus's agility so eventually it will be Maus that circles light tanks :serb: 

Oh that reminds me, I need to replace the T100 model with the Maus model

Oh that reminds me, I need to replace the T100 model with the Maus model

Replace Rheinmetall Shitwagon with this:

HwY61qW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Give it same HP as Maus and same mobility as Rhm...who even needs gun lmao

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

Replace Rheinmetall Shitwagon with this:

HwY61qW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Give it same HP as Maus and same mobility as Rhm...who even needs gun lmao

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

The question is when will the buffing stop? when will the buffs make other buffed vehicles obsolete, and therefore they need to be rebuffed to be competitive, so any KV-5 and KV-4 buffs in the super soviet power patch?    

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Still pissed off when I just unlocked VK 2801 and then they take aufklärunggsdjfhfjddjfjpanzer panther away :( 

1 minute ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

The question is when will the buffing stop? 

never

They said that this will be the solution for OP tier 8 premiums. Instead of nerfing them, they buff all other tanks around them, then tanks in lower tier and lower tier so they buff entire game basically LUL

1 hour ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

The question is when will the buffing stop? when will the buffs make other buffed vehicles obsolete, and therefore they need to be rebuffed to be competitive, so any KV-5 and KV-4 buffs in the super soviet power patch?    

Oh dont worry, their nerfing stuff. See: Batchat and T-54

16 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Oh dont worry, their nerfing stuff. See: Batchat and T-54

nah it's a "rebalance" :serb:

WOT in 2018: 15 IS-7's face hugging 15 Maus tanks in the first minute of the match, followed by 14 minutes of HE spam from both sides. Is balenced, comrades!

9 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Oh, dunno if you saw it, but Real power-to-weight ratio increased from 15.4 hp/t to 19 hp/t

I somehow doubt WG is gonna buff the engine hp (dem historical engine) or reduce weight (dem historical weight) so they mega buff terrain stats instead i bet it gets E50m (or better) mobility

and 2400 hp

and buff gun handling

and still has the working as intended troll armor...

This thing is gonna face roll most other tier 10 tank so hard, its gonna be unreal...

ps: or does anyone remember a russian tank receiving a buff and NOT turning into a ``balanced tank``? T10 went from dog shit to really good aswell...

If they don't touch IS-7s terrain resistance, It still won't reach 50kph on medium terrain without downhill assist. Gun handling and hp buff is pretty big, but mobility? nah... it wouldn't change much outside of specific maps like himmels or ruinberg.

1 hour ago, Hally said:

If they don't touch IS-7s terrain resistance, It still won't reach 50kph on medium terrain without downhill assist. Gun handling and hp buff is pretty big, but mobility? nah... it wouldn't change much outside of specific maps like himmels or ruinberg.

That’s new strategy, rebalance tanks that everybody skipped, use gold for xp and money. Buy more gold from WG, profit.

next step, fuck that tank, nerf it, buff another one and watch fools rebuy shit and grind it like madmen.

They didn't buff Alpha, pen, DPM or armour. So at least they stuck with the safer buffs for this set.

5 hours ago, DracoArgentum said:

They didn't buff Alpha, pen, DPM or armour. So at least they stuck with the safer buffs for this set.

Give them time. Test server idiots don't know how to abuse better gun handling and better mobility means more people will go into bad positions

Why is none of us a super tester? And know i imagine tomatos complaining "OH IS7 IS SO FUCKING OP WG DID NOT NEED TO BUFF ALREADY OP RUSSIAN TANK. RUSSIAN BIAS WG DEVS ARE STUPID". Funny enough this time tomatos will have role in this buff, now that they lowered wr. So they are going to complain about their own stupidity for once. Also proves again how well devs understand this game. Lets not ask ESL players but average retard joe's opinion. He must know what he is doing to win less than a coin flip