Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BiggieD61

Some interesting changes in WoWs 6.8

10 posts in this topic

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/07/06/wows-update-public-test-0-6-8/#more-52190

In a nutshell;

1.  They are moving a lot of the locations of the uber upgrades that people have been earning in super containers - many will be moved to slot 4, where they might be the best use of that slot.

2.  Super Containers are being reworked so that they will no longer give out credits.  Instead a new balance of ships, flags and the new uber flags will be used instead.

3.  So long Shiratsuyu, it was nice knowing you - you now have to choose between smoke or torp reload, and the special torp reload has been lengthend to 8 seconds from 5.  The tier 8 and 9 IJN boats that have it, will have their reload time dropped from 30 to 8 seconds.

4.  Ognevoi, Tashkent and Grozovoi get buffs, Khab loses long range torps.

5.  Radial quick command menu ...meh.

quick more DD nerfs

seriously regret getting Khaba, i have only known nerfs.... kinda sad when a tier X ship has an average dmg of between 60-65k (lower then every other ships, excluding DD's) and needs a nerf, and the fact that the other DD's are even worse just goes to show how fucked the balance is.

only thing going for it is W/R

The Khab did need nerfs, especially since it had heal. However, now it's not the problem. Now cruisers need a whack with the nerfbat.

I JUST GOT THE KHAB IT NEEDS BUFFS DAMNIT

16 hours ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

The Khab did need nerfs, especially since it had heal. However, now it's not the problem. Now cruisers need a whack with the nerfbat.

Noooooooooo leave my Mino alone...

23 hours ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

The cruisers got enough of a nerf when they took stealth firing away.

That was a hell of a nerf to some, Zao for instance.

1 hour ago, map381 said:

That was a hell of a nerf to some, Zao for instance.

Zao was probably hit the least from that nerf, IMO 6 inch cruisers w/o smoke are the only ones that got hit hard. Honestly stealth firing from distance never was the best strategy for cruisers

On 7/8/2017 at 1:40 AM, SoliDeoGloria said:

The stuff you're smoking. I want some.

Tier X Cruisers are what Cruisers should be at all tiers... either unparallelled firepower but very sqishy or great firepower but can take some hits when angled.

Khaba nerf is hardly a nerf. The torps were just the icing on the cake. Shiratsuyu was OP and somewhat cheesy and will now be more interesting to play as well as Kagero and Yugumo. Playing them without stealth is entirely viable for casual random play.

SO, other than still nothing about borked CV gameplay, I like the patch.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0