16 posts in this topic

3tlnOsB.jpg

lmTkWlI.jpg

ZheQulM.jpg

Some special? I didn't find anything on official forums/wg site... 

39 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

3tlnOsB.jpg

lmTkWlI.jpg

ZheQulM.jpg

27 minutes ago, Liberty75 said:

Are those badges from Ranked Battles?

Yes.

Bronze, silver and gold badges. 

2 minutes ago, DHP said:

Yes.

Bronze, silver and gold badges. 

Weird no one on forum (official) brags about it :( 

35 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Weird no one on forum (official) brags about it :( 

What's there to brag about, it was Ranked Battles? :) Just kidding.

On a serious note, someone in my clan (that is stoned half the time) kept saying that players were colluding in Ranked Battles, counting in and stuff and trying to manipulate the outcome to get the best results and most chevrons. I'm cleaning up his statements, but that is essentially what he was saying. I take accusations like this with a grain of salt, but I also know it happened with the T-22 Medium missions. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?

It could probably be done, but it would not amount to much and it would be tough.  I look at the results - most of the players that ended up in gold were unicum recents or better.  Even to get bronze required a high skill level or insane amount of game spam.  Generally if the guys making the cut are top level players, then you can figure that rigging was not very viable. 

1 hour ago, Liberty75 said:

On a serious note, someone in my clan (that is stoned half the time) kept saying that players were colluding in Ranked Battles, counting in and stuff and trying to manipulate the outcome to get the best results and most chevrons. I'm cleaning up his statements, but that is essentially what he was saying. I take accusations like this with a grain of salt, but I also know it happened with the T-22 Medium missions. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?

I heard that RU server had some rigging, but i didn't play (banned till 31.7.) so i wasn't paying attention. 

Just now, BlackAdder said:

banned till 31.7.

I'm afraid to ask, but I will... why? :)

12 minutes ago, Liberty75 said:

I'm afraid to ask, but I will... why? :)

Accidental team damage, i was pushed onto IS-7. But prior i had a history of TEAM DAMAGE, so they awarded me with 3 months. 

Wow, that is horrible!

Only a few weeks to go though.

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

A way for scrubs to get a small taste of what xvm focus is like. 

9 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

nah. would be impossible to rig and to please everyone. for one person to gain a chevron, there has to be someone not gaining or losing one. and you'd have to get 30 players consistently into the same battles to even have a hope of completing it

2 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

nah. would be impossible to rig and to please everyone. for one person to gain a chevron, there has to be someone not gaining or losing one. and you'd have to get 30 players consistently into the same battles to even have a hope of completing it

I was skeptical. Good points.

Look more targets for brain dead tag snipers to focus and yolo at!

:gachi:

12 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

I was skeptical. Good points.

It's possible because I know people who actually did rig it. 

There's absolutely no punishment at all once you actually hit rank 5 so you just boost one person at a time. I've seen people from the same clan on different teams do the Maus/BC combo all the time where they just go to perfect spots, farm and then the BC goes to ram the Maus once either or both have racked up enough damage.

Obviously even more timeconsuming and pointless due to queues on EU being large enough for the chance of getting into the same battle to be very slim so you'd have to be plenty of people. The T-22 rigging event was the most organized random plebs have ever been, so I don't see expect this to be much different. 

Especially when you can switch around your tanks after hitting rank 5 to farm tank chevrons without any real repercussions. The rigging itself would obviously have to be on a much larger scale to really be worthwhile but it sure is possible and has already been done to some degree

19 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Still at some hours the ranked population on EU was so low I kept seeing the same players over and over again so there was some possibility of rigging.