20 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I'm pretty bad at tonks and I'm hoping to get better! Any tips would be great. Thanks! <3

Tips from a Purple People Eater:

1. Shoot more

2. Get shot less

Good luck.

Someone is a funny re-roll. Nice one! :)

4 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

Someone is a non-funny retarded pubby. Fuck off, please.

8 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

6k battles 1100 Wn8... please tell me you're joking?

14 hours ago, AngelicVictoria said:

Hey guys! I'm pretty bad at tonks and I'm hoping to get better! Any tips would be great. Thanks! <3

Welcome. Here you will find players who are far better at doing replay reviews than I am, but they don't bother because this game is dead :minidoge:

9 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Someone is a non-funny retarded pubby. Fuck off, please.

Wow, that is pretty rough. I thought we had a higher class of people of here. A simple, "I think you're wrong." would have sufficed. Or is your vocabulary as limited as your manners?

4 hours ago, Zepherex said:

6k battles 1100 Wn8... please tell me you're joking?

Sorry, I saw this: http://wotlabs.net/na/player/AngelicVictoria

And the wording of the post sounded suspicious. My bad.

No one is perfect. :(

To be fair Angleic's stat sig wasn't linking properly when liberty75 and I commented

3 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

Wow, that is pretty rough. I thought we had a higher class of people of here. A simple, "I think you're wrong." would have sufficed. Or is your vocabulary as limited as your manners?

Sorry, I saw this: http://wotlabs.net/na/player/AngelicVictoria

And the wording of the post sounded suspicious. My bad.

No one is perfect. :(

Or how about a simple go hang yourself.

1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

Or how about a simple go hang yourself.

Settle down there fido. Just because you smell a little estrogen in the room doesn't mean you get to be an asshole and roid-rage. It was an accident first of all and on top of that, it was a playful accident (happy face and all) without any malicious character to it! I thought someone was playfully trolling so I playfully replied. Go threaten someone else with your quick wit if you are in a bad mood.

14 hours ago, AngelicVictoria said:

Nope! I did not reroll! This is main and only account ever! :)

Sorry about that Angelic. Welcome!

2 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

Settle down there fido. Just because you smell a little estrogen in the room doesn't mean you get to be an asshole and roid-rage. It was an accident first of all and on top of that, it was a playful accident (happy face and all) without any malicious character to it! I thought someone was playfully trolling so I playfully replied. Go threaten someone else with your quick wit if you are in a bad mood.

I believe Krugg is trolling at this point. You probably shouldn't take him seriously (he's a fucking furry after all :eww: )

Welp this has been a great welcome guys well done all round

On 7/8/2017 at 6:09 PM, AngelicVictoria said:

Your definition of "pretty bad" matches mine of "adequately mediocre," which is WAY above where I was (and often still am) when I showed up here for the first time.  Welcome and hope you get as much out of the place as I do.

On July 9, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Liberty75 said:

Sorry about that Angelic. Welcome!

A bit of estrogen? Are you a woman now? I'm sorry but the fact you have high estrogen levels (apparently) has no effect of me calling you a worthless shitskin or not. 

Yeah, no - I'm outta here.

PHG2de9.gif

Hi new guy, welcome to wotlabs I guess

Krugg is full of testosterone. Especially when it has fur. 

This has been the most weird and disturbing welcomes I have ever gotten. If y'all want to platoon name is RiaTheAngelic ingame *waves*

15 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Krugg is full of testosterone. Especially when it has fur. 

Testosterone? I think he has the excessive estrogen levels. He is the one that is being the bitch here and he should apologize for his insults, threats, and overall bad manners. He hijacked this new player's thread with troll-like reflexes for no good reason.

The irony of all this is that he has DIPLOMAT under his name. To me, that is hilarious!

15 hours ago, AngelicVictoria said:

This has been the most weird and disturbing welcomes I have ever gotten. If y'all want to platoon name is RiaTheAngelic ingame *waves*

Sorry Ria, every forum has these sorts of people I guess. I play mostly at night and I am helping a new player (he has about 1000 battles). He insists on playing high tier tanks too. He likes the "being thrown into the deep end of the pool" theory for learning a game. So we lose a lot, but it is still fun. You are always welcome to join us.