ZXrage

9.20: M46/M48A1 Changes

56 posts in this topic

They are buffing the M46.. What a bunch of mongoloid !!!! 

You want to buff it ? Buff standard pen you idiots.. OMG these guy's always find a way to be dumber..

Hhahahahahahahaha. On the other note I am sad as I have no Patton on my current acc. 

1 hour ago, ZXrage said:

TL;DR is that the turrets got buffed, and the M48 lost the tumor.

Hide contents

What do you mean by "M48 lost the tumor?" The cupola hit box? Or the turret in general? Sorry, I'm not a Patton expert and I'm curious.

An armor inflation at its best. It's getting boring and discouraging to play WoT.

1 hour ago, DHP said:

They are buffing the M46.. What a bunch of mongoloid !!!! 

You want to buff it ? Buff standard pen you idiots.. OMG these guy's always find a way to be dumber..

It is smarter comrade.

- WG Business Department

43 minutes ago, Liberty75 said:

What do you mean by "M48 lost the tumor?" The cupola hit box? Or the turret in general? Sorry, I'm not a Patton expert and I'm curious.

Looking at the photos the tumor simply got much smaller. 

27 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Looking at the photos the tumor simply got much smaller. 

That probably did not help. He was questioning about the word, where "tumor" applies to.

1 hour ago, Liberty75 said:

The massive cupola, machine gun cupola to be exact, is referred as a tumor because it is prominent and shot welcome. The picture above has a later version turret.

Is it still relevant to call it M48A1 then... even though WG has always been messed uo with names and parts and such...

1 hour ago, Liberty75 said:

The giant cupola that sticks out on top got much smaller. As the bottom of the cupola can be hidden by your turret face when cresting over a hill, it presents a much, much smaller target when compared to the old cupola.

A totally unneeded buff, I thought the m48 was quite strong already, you shouldn't have to rely on your armor in a medium tank, :/

i mean i wont argue with the most comfortable medium in the game getting buffed.

My guess is.. wg gave up trying to fix the corridor maps. So they are instead trying to make more tanks corridor viable.

So powercreep mate WG basically turn m48 into it's first OP form?

48 minutes ago, Hally said:

My guess is.. wg gave up trying to fix the corridor maps. So they are instead trying to make more tanks corridor viable.

Like the Bat Chat?

:bigdoge:

(907 got buffed, M48 gets armor, M60 gets nothing)

Oh yeah, that M48 Turret is from the 1970s . . . 

All these armor buffs are secret buffs to Type 5 Heavy. There will be more and more situations where Type 5 can damage the enemy when others cant, atleast not reliably.

4 hours ago, Unavailebow said:

Is it still relevant to call it M48A1 then... even though WG has always been messed uo with names and parts and such...

It technically still isn't the M48A5, since it has a different hull (and engine IIRC)

i am cool with these buffs, i almost never see these tanks despite their strong history

hopefully they'll be more desirable

Why are the over buffing every tank other than the Batchat feelsbadman :^(

imagine the state of this game if it weren't run by these headass fools

20 minutes ago, mereelskirata said:

Waiting on them to buff all the other heavies now too.

31 minutes ago, mereelskirata said:

Because batchat is better at being a tier 10 light than those garbage tier 10 lights. What they should've done is buff those lights.

6 hours ago, leggasiini said:

All these armor buffs are secret buffs to Type 5 Heavy. There will be more and more situations where Type 5 can damage the enemy when others cant, atleast not reliably.

rather than scaling back the over buffed armor of certain tanks *cough* Maus *cough* Type 5 Heavy *cough* and the increasing proliferation of gold ammunition, WG is instead interpreting the medium tankers' whines and complaints as "we want armor buffs too because we also want to feel the love and attention heavy tanks have been enjoying and please keep throwing premium tanks at us since we love buying pixel tenks"