ZXrage

9.20: M46/M48A1 Changes

59 posts in this topic

I know you guys are talking about improving the British, but it will never happen, they aren't interested in that at all.  It's part of the reason why I left, I knew British balancing would never ever .... ever come.

I'm honestly surprised people are still posting here, and just haven't left the game in disgust.  I left the game months ago after the powercreep no-weakpoint heavies started appearing.  And every now and again I drop in here to see if they've improved things, but it just seems to be getting worse and worse.  With the changing of everything to be as cash-grab as possible, you'd think the company was about to collapse.

6 hours ago, 21Blackjack said:

I know you guys are talking about improving the British, but it will never happen, they aren't interested in that at all.  It's part of the reason why I left, I knew British balancing would never ever .... ever come.

I'm honestly surprised people are still posting here, and just haven't left the game in disgust.  I left the game months ago after the powercreep no-weakpoint heavies started appearing.  And every now and again I drop in here to see if they've improved things, but it just seems to be getting worse and worse.  With the changing of everything to be as cash-grab as possible, you'd think the company was about to collapse.

A defeatist attitude doesn't change anything, though I see why it is easy to fall into that stance. Doing that on occasion myself. But anyways, the point is, we can be sure that somebody from WarGaming is reading this forum. Changes proposed here, repeatedly made it into WG's games. Who knows, maybe somebody picks up on the suggestions and we end up with a tank-line that people would want to spend FreeXP and gold on, instead of stopping at the Cromwell and never touch any other tank of these lines again.

15 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

A defeatist attitude doesn't change anything, though I see why it is easy to fall into that stance. Doing that on occasion myself. But anyways, the point is, we can be sure that somebody from WarGaming is reading this forum. Changes proposed here, repeatedly made it into WG's games. Who knows, maybe somebody picks up on the suggestions and we end up with a tank-line that people would want to spend FreeXP and gold on, instead of stopping at the Cromwell and never touch any other tank of these lines again.

My attitude only comes from my 4 year experience.

You adapt or you quit. Liberte/patriot/defender/new maus/new type5 were the last straw for some but not all. I recently finished all grinds. I literally have nothing to do in this game (im not interested nor am I good enough for 3MoE grind) so all I do is platoon with my friend to help him finish the grind and play the occasional stronghold. Might quit, might not, some very specific tanks still offer enjoyable experience (looking at you type64 and t71). I dont see any players returning any time soon tho, trying to compensate powercreep by buffing everything will inevitably lead to continuous escalation. Jeah patton, amx30 and leo1 are imho rather pointless in their current state. But buffing them leads to the need to buff fucking obj140 and such. If these things go thru, then they have to buff t62 in someway because its the new "patton" - other russian meds do everything + more.

Well at least I don't have to grind the AMX 30B now, cos the Patton will have a the better turret due to no massive cupola and has the better handling with slightly less DPM.

RIP STB-1, Cent AX and Leopard 1 though, the new 30b and M48 just shit all over them. 

Also where are M60 buffs.....

2 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Well at least I don't have to grind the AMX 30B now, cos the Patton will have a the better turret due to no massive cupola and has the better handling with slightly less DPM.

RIP STB-1, Cent AX and Leopard 1 though, the new 30b and M48 just shit all over them. 

Also where are M60 buffs.....

STB at least has that turret + better gun dep. 

Also 30b doesn't get better gun stats as well?

I'm now confused, turret buffs for Cent AX as well, so M48 Patton, Cent AX and AMX 30B all getting substantial turret buffs.  

Giving lots of things strong turrets is apparently WG's way of differentiating things.

2 hours ago, tajj7 said:

I'm now confused, turret buffs for Cent AX as well, so M48 Patton, Cent AX and AMX 30B all getting substantial turret buffs.  

They do it so people load gold. Milking the game even more