Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHP

WT auf E100, the comeback ?

54 posts in this topic

8ph/t... So a tank that is cancer to play and cancer to play against. 

35 minutes ago, WorldConqueror said:

:notlikethis:

If you just thought it can't get any worse, WG finds a way. Now, they haven't announced that they want to bring it back in whatever form, but geezus WarGaming. If your balancing departement has nothing to do, then LET THEM WORK ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

This would be ultimate money grab (as I suggested wayback). T10 autoloader, that earns money with APCR. :poi:

Dont be scared, they changed the stats right after they replaced it with Grille. They have been like that on tanks.gg for long time already. It took this long to update the stats for it on official site, lol

Well the thing is, WG said the germans have enough TDs for 3,4 or even 5 tanktrees. But what they are lacking is a proper T10 tank. Maybe with this "comeback" WG is hinting another german TD line. 

5 minutes ago, hall0 said:

Well the thing is, WG said the germans have enough TDs for 3,4 or even 5 tanktrees. But what they are lacking is a proper T10 tank. Maybe with this "comeback" WG is hinting another german TD line. 

Lol if germans get 3rd td line before introducing jap TDs...and as an icing cake, WT E100 at top

FeelsBadMan

The new upcoming tier 8 premium is looking great.

43 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Lol if germans get 3rd td line before introducing jap TDs...and as an icing cake, WT E100 at top

FeelsBadMan

I'm not sure I want them to introduce Jap TD's given how good WG are at heavies. 

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

Dont be scared, they changed the stats right after they replaced it with Grille. They have been like that on tanks.gg for long time already. It took this long to update the stats for it on official site, lol

Quoting this, so it doesn't get lost.

if they reintroduce that im uninstalling the second the patch with it in hits. 

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

I'm not sure I want them to introduce Jap TD's given how good WG are at heavies. 

Jap TDs are nothing like heavies, tho. Only thing they have in common is boxy design

8 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Jap TDs are nothing like heavies, tho. Only thing they have in common is boxy design

So are they paper?

9 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

So are they paper?

Yes, expect tier 10 candidate has pretty good frontal armor but terrible sides (severely modified Chi-Ri hull). Think Japanese 263 with smaller gun but -10 depression.

Other than that, as good armor as Chi-Ri or worse.

Gun-wise, 105mm guns at hightiers, probably with similar autoloader to Chi-Ri, but could be single-shot as well.

5 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

@dualmaster333 I dunno about you, but my chode twitches at the idea of this...

Thank you Wargaming, please continue to add tanks with large paper structures to the game. I don't care if it makes game balance worse because my T49 will HE you all day, every day.

Jesus Christ why don't they just go full retard and create an E100 with an autoloader. 

8 minutes ago, crapcannon said:

Jesus Christ why don't they just go full retard and create an E100 with an autoloader. 

type 5 with chi-ri autoloader would be better :serb: 

3 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

type 5 with chi-ri autoloader would be better :serb: 

This is better:microdoge:

tier_10_ausfklarungpanzer_maus_by_gigana

(Giganaut's creation)

3 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Yes, expect tier 10 candidate has pretty good frontal armor but terrible sides (severely modified Chi-Ri hull). Think Japanese 263 with smaller gun but -10 depression.

Other than that, as good armor as Chi-Ri or worse.

Gun-wise, 105mm guns at hightiers, probably with similar autoloader to Chi-Ri, but could be single-shot as well.

So Foch with a small alpha autoloader? I'd be up for that. I'm a firm believer in mix of some armor and some mobility. Just no glass canons or armored turtles

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0