Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHP

WT auf E100, the comeback ?

54 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

So Foch with a small alpha autoloader? I'd be up for that. I'm a firm believer in mix of some armor and some mobility. Just no glass canons or armored turtles

More like hybrid of TVP and 263.

But yea, reason why I want Jap TDs is because they would be unique designs while not being like 183s / JP E100, Waffle-like class cannons, or generic shitty 750 alpha TDs. 

There are quite a few other funny desgns like long 120mm naval gun mounted backwards on Chi-Ha's chassis.

2 hours ago, Unavailebow said:

This is better:microdoge:

tier_10_ausfklarungpanzer_maus_by_gigana

(Giganaut's creation)

Well it has no gun depression so I'm guessing it's tier 3?

13 hours ago, leggasiini said:

More like hybrid of TVP and 263.

But yea, reason why I want Jap TDs is because they would be unique designs while not being like 183s / JP E100, Waffle-like class cannons, or generic shitty 750 alpha TDs. 

There are quite a few other funny desgns like long 120mm naval gun mounted backwards on Chi-Ha's chassis.

Backwards mounted guns? The only thing I say foch over 263 since I'd rather have a vehicle that doesn't have wonky back mounted gun. No turret is punishment enough

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Backwards mounted guns? The only thing I say foch over 263 since I'd rather have a vehicle that doesn't have wonky back mounted gun. No turret is punishment enough

It is a logical way to handle the weight of the gun, if you want a lighter platform to support it.

It will be fun to see the heavies from the nation (IJA) can one shot its nation own TD tho.

1 hour ago, Unavailebow said:

It is a logical way to handle the weight of the gun, if you want a lighter platform to support it.

It will be fun to see the heavies from the nation (IJA) can one shot its nation own TD tho.

French TD's have no problems without a back mounted gun. Also if what lega says it is true then those guns are not that big

30 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

French TD's have no problems without a back mounted gun. Also if what lega says it is true then those guns are not that big

French TDs are fairly heavy in comparison to what those japanese ones will weight. Also, have a look at the history of the ARL V39. That thing actually had a retractable gun and it needed it, because it was front-heavy, in addition to helping with transportation. Besides, there are other reasons than weight, to mount a gun on the back of the carrier instead up on the front. Overhang of the gun/size is one and especially if your Empire spans multiple small islands, having lighter, smaller vehicles is a huge boon for your limited logistics.

Oh man! I still want it though. It was fun to play and easy to kill.

24 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

French TDs are fairly heavy in comparison to what those japanese ones will weight. Also, have a look at the history of the ARL V39. That thing actually had a retractable gun and it needed it, because it was front-heavy, in addition to helping with transportation. Besides, there are other reasons than weight, to mount a gun on the back of the carrier instead up on the front. Overhang of the gun/size is one and especially if your Empire spans multiple small islands, having lighter, smaller vehicles is a huge boon for your limited logistics.

I understand why it needs that technically but in world of fake tanks I am talking about playability.

I will reinstall wot for this 

5 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Yep. Imagine hybrid of SU-100Y and Archer, though it is not certain if the gun was fully traverseable.

Tier 8 and 10 candidates has rear mounted casemates. Then again, isnt 263's depression and gun arc also very limiting? Ho-Ri III should have like twice better gun arc and atleast -10 depression (the gun test mount was able to depress -15), which obviously is massively better than -4. Ho-Ri III should also be much shorter in length than 263.

And yes, Jap TDs generally have subpar alpha, but they should have very nice DPM, gun handling and penetration. Similar to Swedes though not as extreme given that they doesnt have siege modes, obviously.

no no no we do not need that shitty broken piece of shit making a comeback

top fucking kek at people thinking this is even half as cancer as the grille and strv both are :jebaited: 

Make it a campaign tank :kappa:

11 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Yep. Imagine hybrid of SU-100Y and Archer, though it is not certain if the gun was fully traverseable.

Tier 8 and 10 candidates has rear mounted casemates. Then again, isnt 263's depression and gun arc also very limiting? Ho-Ri III should have like twice better gun arc and atleast -10 depression (the gun test mount was able to depress -15), which obviously is massively better than -4. Ho-Ri III should also be much shorter in length than 263.

And yes, Jap TDs generally have subpar alpha, but they should have very nice DPM, gun handling and penetration. Similar to Swedes though not as extreme given that they doesnt have siege modes, obviously.

So imagine a huge barn that is super uncomfortable? Yeah that sounds like fun. yeah I also hate 263 gun dep and arc.

Also high dpm without autobounce retardproof armor and climbing ability is even more shit.

Why can't WG just let that fucking POS die and stay dead? or did they think powercreep makes landarty acceptable?

6 hours ago, hazzgar said:

So imagine a huge barn that is super uncomfortable? Yeah that sounds like fun. yeah I also hate 263 gun dep and arc.

Also high dpm without autobounce retardproof armor and climbing ability is even more shit.

I meant the Chi-Ha TD is like archer + SU-100Y, which would be ok premium, not the tier 10 thing. Its not big barn like SU-100Y, though, but the gun is comparable. It is literally just gun mounted on Chi-Ha chassis so it should have stupid good camo.

The Ho-Ri III, the tier 10, has 125mm UFP sloped 70 degrees and 250 mm (some sources state 200 but WG probably would use the 250 anyways) casemate with similar sloping to 263 that it can make bit stronger by abusing the gun depression. Side armor is reall weak, though, but WG just buffed Foch side armor so they would do the same for the Ho-Ri III too.

It really depends how you implement it. With Chi-Ri like 3 round autoloader it would be nasty, but I think it would be possible to balance it wihout autoloader. The tier 8-9 Ho-Ris are harder to do without that thiugh, because they are bigger and have no armor.

I'd only accept Ho-Ris if they are broken OP so every time they start shooting, you start shouting in japanese accent "ho-ri-shit"

Pretty sure its been like that forever, what I reckon is its probably the remants of WG's last attempt to balance it before throwing in the bin and replacing it with the Grille. 

Hopefully it'll never come back, I'd hate to see all those whiny shitters that abused the crap out of this thing as their only way to ever approach decent damage at tier 10 to get their way. 

The assumption made over this is ridiculous. Someone posts a picture of a Grille 15 with a different turret and a light on the front: "THE WAFFLE E-100 IS COMING BACK AS A TIER 8 PREMIUM!!!"

On 7/19/2017 at 7:36 AM, KingTrygon said:

The assumption made over this is ridiculous. Someone posts a picture of a Grille 15 with a different turret and a light on the front: "THE WAFFLE E-100 IS COMING BACK AS A TIER 8 PREMIUM!!!"

New vehicles:

CN server exclusive:

• Waffenträger auf E 100 (P)

Source: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/07/27/wot-9-20-patch-notes/#more-53411

Now granted, CN server has weird ass t10 prems (?), however CN exclusive china TD seems to have spilled over to other servers like the odd WZ thingy (t8 prem) in the past. Not over until the fat lady sings.

20 minutes ago, Vesirott said:

New vehicles:

CN server exclusive:

• Waffenträger auf E 100 (P)

Source: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/07/27/wot-9-20-patch-notes/#more-53411

Now granted, CN server has weird ass t10 prems (?), however CN exclusive china TD seems to have spilled over to other servers like the odd WZ thingy (t8 prem) in the past. Not over until the fat lady sings.

The picture that the WTE100-story was based on, is older than a year and it doesn't even show the WTE100, but a Panzer VI-based open-topped, turreted TD more akin to a Grille-variant. That the WTE100 is released on CN is largely unsurprising, given it's the gold-digger's graveyard over there, but still a coincidence for the time being. Raise a fuzz about actual problems please, not this crap.

Picture is irrelevant, the thread is about the tank being in the game or not.

Why are u all so obsessed with the WTF E100? The tank is gone and it wont come back to servers which matter. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0