arthurwellsley

Personal Mission Completions

8 posts in this topic

I have always wondered if a certain tank has more completions of a particular Personal Mission than any of the others?

Is there any way to collect or correlate this data?

Is it possible to separate out each of the four levels of a particular Personal Mission and the most frequent tank to complete it e.g  MT 13 Incinerator between the four levels (stug, HTC, T55a, & 260)?

As far as data-mining it, not sure its possible ( @RichardNixon )

As far as recommended tanks, here this: 

I do know that Personal Missions got a hell of a lot easier in a lot of cases since New Matchmaker, Tier 10 lights etc. There are a few that are harder but they've really devalued the 260 and T-55A overall imo. Lights were always a challenge for the average player - now 8k combined in a T10 LT is 'easy' for an idiot being an outlier..

Lots of new tanks have changed the mission metas too - for instance the Defender and Libertie and Chrysler K are great for HT-12, but historically it's all VK(B) and Maus - now the Maus is still good but the VK(B) less so.

I keep getting close to ht12.3 but i always miss 100-200 dmg or so (last time 30) and i can never complete it. I managed to do all of the non artillery but this mission seems to be impossible. Atm i am using a t29 since the t32 never got me close enough and that tank is terrible.

Thanks for the link to that resource @TheMarine0341 I have seen and used it before. It's just I completed TD15 last night. I had, had a few attempts using my tier X TD's, and as a final game of the night decided to earn some silver and took out my Skorpion G, and blow me, but I completed TD 15 in it.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3700520#details

Which got me thinking. Although better players will pick the most obvious tanks to do missions, many other players will come by missions completions almost by luck. Or maybe specific tanks are more lucky than others?

Anyway as per the first post, I wondered if there was a way to analyse the figures from a website, or as you suggested datamining cf @RichardNixon

Thanks all the same for the link.

For a lot of the lower level ones, type64/13 57 or any t6-7 lights are ez mode for missions.

I did practically all but 3 in the type 64 for the 55a

On 12/07/2017 at 10:11 PM, Tigeh said:

Lights were always a challenge for the average player - now 8k combined in a T10 LT is 'easy' for an idiot being an outlier..

Agreed. I didn't even bother completing the lights for the 260 because it was easier to get hodors on the other 4, now I'm picking up the occasional mission by accident while grinding the new ones.

There are no statistics tied directly to personal missions. The closest you could do is mine replays that would qualify. For example, look at which TD's most commonly do 8k damage with 5 kills. 

Edit: Annecdotally, it looks like the WZ-111 5A is absolutely dominating the top damage spots on WoTReplays.