Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaneaaa

Best TD for td15 T55A mission

48 posts in this topic

6000 Hp of damage... which TD would you recommend...i dont think i can do it with my skorpion g, and the only other tier 8 I have is the isu152, I have nothing higher than these. 

Incidentally i'm also stuck on Ht12, i dont think i have the right tank for this, but i have unlocked the is7 and hoping this will do the trick. 

Funny enough I am stuck on those 2 as well but for the T28.....

TIer 9 td either 704 JT or t30. The isu should be fine u just need to get a good map and tier x mm. Remember to load some gold.

Just now, EvilMonkee said:

And the HT one?

Maus

2 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

And the HT one?

The ht one is all about armour blocking (I think blocking 3 x hit Points) so I hope the is7 will do. My current higher tier heavies are British, so no hope there I think) 

4 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Maus

Sadly I'm a long way from mass. Like I said though, I've unlocked the is7

With the IS-7, you have to find some idiots kind enough to repeatedly shoot your turret while hull down. It's doable, but the Maus is easy mode. Plus it has a lot more HP to work with than an IS-7. 

Edit: Sorry, I'm was thinking of the wrong mission (HT-15). The 3x blocked has always been VKB or bust. The Maus has too many hit points for that one. 

6 minutes ago, monjardin said:

With the IS-7, you have to find some idiots kind enough to repeatedly shoot your turret while hull down. It's doable, but the Maus is easy mode. Plus it has a lot more HP to work with than an IS-7. 

Edit: Sorry, I'm was thinking of the wrong mission (HT-15). The 3x blocked has always been VKB or bust. The Maus has too many hit points for that one. 

Hmm.. Find some idiots in wot... That's going to be tough....

11 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

Hmm.. Find some idiots in wot... That's going to be tough....

Very true. Idiot is a relative term in this context. :drunk:

2 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

6000 Hp of damage... which TD would you recommend...i dont think i can do it with my skorpion g, and the only other tier 8 I have is the isu152, I have nothing higher than these. 

Incidentally i'm also stuck on Ht12, i dont think i have the right tank for this, but i have unlocked the is7 and hoping this will do the trick. 

Any in which you can dish out 6K. Personally I did it multiple times in G15, WTE100,JPE100, RHM Borsig, JT128, T30. Just load bunch of GOLD ammo and shot. Fuck credit sink, this is one time deal.

ISU can do much if is map right and APCR loaded :D 

6k dmg can be done in both the Skorp and The Isu. Though easier in obj704. 

As for ht12-3 - how much damage do you need to do outside of dmg blocked? I think the best solution isn't a t10 tank since they have waaay too much hp. Those missions are easiest to do with newer tanks when people don't know how to pen them but still shoot them but from old ones t29 is very good for that. You can also try the german t8 super heavy.

For blocking i think you should find a tank that has not that much hp but does not rely on turret armour. I got close doing it in a t29 many times because it is easy to get the 2k dmg, but you should use tanks that have good frontal armour like the is3. You have to make people shoot at you and people avoid shooting hull down monsters like the t29. The is3 has good combination of all around great armour and not to high hp so you should try with that if you have it. Is7 is not that great at tier x but you can try

The thing is I guess in tier 10 brawls you're most likely to be hit but mass/type 5 derp guns which won't help. I'll try the is3

did it in the T95 and the T110E3

5 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

I completed TD15 for T55a in the Skorpion G. Here is the replay;

http://wotreplays.com/site/3700520#details

Here is a link to the suggested tank list for each mission, great thread from @TheMarine0341

1 hour ago, kaneaaa said:

Funnily, is3 is not on ht12 mission... 

Because power creep. It can certainly do it, but theres better options. If most tier 8 HTs didnt have 220+ pen, it'd be automatic. But, the 112 in its current state is better than the IS3 for that specific mission

2 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Funnily, is3 is not on ht12 mission... 

Turret roof, gold spam, DERPs. IS-3 is one of the best T8 but not because OP armor, it’s combination of characteristics like gun, alpha, mobility and bullshit stalin holes. 

HT-12 i did it in WZ-111 one time (valley hulldown), E5, E100... you could do it in IS-7 but you need backup and stupid enemies. 

Also I noticed if you farm only blocked they will come et you, don’t be shy and throw some APCR towards them whil they ping your turret. 

Also check armor use efficiency on your current HTs and fo for best one. 

7 hours ago, monjardin said:

The 3x blocked has always been VKB or bust. 

VKB got its LFP nerfed so it's not that good anymore. I struggle to think of many other tanks that have workable armor and low-ish. Maus still might be the best bet, despite the high hp pool.

best tank is type 5

8k blocked isn't even hard when you have a serverpop that thinks gold is cheating

2 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

VKB got its LFP nerfed so it's not that good anymore. I struggle to think of many other tanks that have workable armor and low-ish. Maus still might be the best bet, despite the high hp pool.

The New germn t10 is better since people don't know where to pen it so they shoot it at random places hoping to pen. 

Also O-Ni and O-I with good mm since in some MM they are super hard to pen frontally. Also defender but that requires spending money

I did HT 12 with the deffendor easily. Tier 8 VK 100.01P isn't a bad choice either. 

TD 15 I'm stuck on the third set as well but I'm hoping the Udes or the tier 9 waffle will get it for me soon.

I did it on JPE... about in 1/4 games go past 6k dmg.

4 hours ago, Kolni said:

best tank is type 5

8k blocked isn't even hard when you have a serverpop that thinks gold is cheating

Lucky fucker. Can i transfer? 75% of the population here spam gold religiously. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0