Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaneaaa

Setting the tempo in a TD?

5 posts in this topic

I'm learning to play TDs. One thing I find is that, compared to my play in light tanks and mediums, I can't get a full-impact start to the game because I normally use my early spotting in a good position to do that, and I struggle with finding a place and hoping my team will spot for me (which sometimes they don't at all) if I'm in for example scorpion g. How do you guys get your ideal starts in tds such as scorpion g, or any other other ads where you need to be more passive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a cardboard with garbage camo like scorpion G or grille 15... you kinda have to camp back and pray you have non-brain dead spotters for teammates.

On an actually well camo'd and mobile TD like UDES or E-25, you can go to your light tank bushes and be fine.

On a heavily armored TD like JPE or E3, you can do things you usually do in a superheavy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hally said:

On a cardboard with garbage camo like scorpion G or grille 15... you kinda have to camp back and pray you have non-brain dead spotters for teammates.

On an actually well camo'd and mobile TD like UDES or E-25, you can go to your light tank bushes and be fine.

On a heavily armored TD like JPE or E3, you can do things you usually do in a superheavy.

I'd only add with good MM and less than Grille trash soft stats you can get 1-2 shots from a strong early position given how much that alpha means in t8 and no other tank with that alpha is fast in t8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I'd only add with good MM and less than Grille trash soft stats you can get 1-2 shots from a strong early position given how much that alpha means in t8 and no other tank with that alpha is fast in t8.

Is there any place where good early positions for scorpion g are listed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

Is there any place where good early positions for scorpion g are listed?

Nope. Why would you need a list? Find a place where you can get somewhere before the heavies, aim from a bush or close to cover and hit without being hit back/low chance to hit back. Look for replay packs on wotlabs. Maybe someone has some scrorp games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.