ZXrage

Elimination: Tier 8 Special Edition!

168 posts in this topic

@CompeAnansi

I know, it was a mistake D:

IS-3: 32 + 1 = 33 What else can be said, the game is in such a sad state that i praise and hope for the russian bias (at least it's not P2W).
Object 416: 4 - 3 = 1 I would rather fuck with the prems, but you're simply less effective little pancake.
Lowe: 36 
T26E5/Patriot: 33
Rhm. Skorpion: 13
Obj. 252U/Defender: 29

IS-3: 34 best RU t8 heavy. 
Object 416: 1
Lowe: 36 
T26E5/Patriot: 33
Obj. 252U/Defender: 26 die worthless shit. 

IS-3: 34+1 = 35 cyka blyat
Löwe: 36 
T26E5/Patriot: 33-3=30 the gun gives me ebola.
Obj. 252U/Defender: 26 

I can't believe you're voting out the only tier 8 that can actually damage tier 10 heavies.

9 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

I can't believe you're voting out the only tier 8 that can actually damage tier 10 heavies.

:Ytho:

We upvoted IS-3... 

18 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Last time I checked, the Skorpion and Lowe had respectively 311 and 294 APCR pen, which is fine enough for fightning tier 10s, considering both can take their time to aim; the skorp can chai, the Lowe can hulldown with it's turret+depression, and perhaps do the odd snipe too. And it's not like the rest of the remaining tanks are rocning D25T's either.

31 minutes ago, GloriousPotatoes said:

Last time I checked, the Skorpion and Lowe had respectively 311 and 294 APCR pen, which is fine enough for fightning tier 10s, considering both can take their time to aim; the skorp can chai, the Lowe can hulldown with it's turret+depression, and perhaps do the odd snipe too. And it's not like the rest of the remaining tanks are rocning D25T's either.

Still, I just can't see the Skorp being better than the 416. The 416 is the fraction of the size of the Skorp; it handles city fights decently; can snapshot; has about four times the camo; can bully Tier 7 shitters. True, the gun is worse for sniping, but with generous HEAT usage it's more than enough even in this stupid metard.

29 minutes ago, lavawing said:

Still, I just can't see the Skorp being better than the 416. The 416 is the fraction of the size of the Skorp; it handles city fights decently; can snapshot; has about four times the camo; can bully Tier 7 shitters. True, the gun is worse for sniping, but with generous HEAT usage it's more than enough even in this stupid metard.

Me neither. Better camo, same shitty HP, better mobility and gun comparable to Skorpion’s. In fact I would say it’s better gun because of camo and DPM. Skorpion is only for chai and most of time fails. Then you wait forever for another shell. It can faram DAMAGE but it’s shit in winnings.

My suspicion is the skorp remains prominent partly because it's bloody everywhere in pubs - esp compared to the 416 - so the chances of it being the thing to come around a corner to kill you is higher.

The Skorpion G isn't that bad for winning because of the alpha damage. I am not saying it is the best tank on the list. I just want to point out, that is not as bad as you guys are saying.

Skorpion G Germany TD 8 241 63.49% 2359 6.12 0.8 1.7 72% 1083 261098 Ace Tanker 3366

Also if you check the WR curves on the wot-news.com (obj 416,Skorp) you will see two things:

1. Up to uniscum skill level the skorpion is OP, above that it starts to under perform. Example: your skill is 65% WR you will get only 63% in skorpion, and if your skill is 50% you will get 52% WR.

2. The obj actually under performs up to blue level, and above that it is balanced. 

While it is true, that on the very top skill level the obj is actually better a little bit, I don't think it is better for the vast majority of the players.

• If we want to decide which tank is the best considering the overall player base, then it is the Defender, because even the bots are good in it. 
  • If we want to pick the peak performer, then it is the IS3, because it scales with skill up to 71% WR, and with that it literally shits on everything else.
  • If damage is life and WR is luck, then it's a close call between the 416 and the Skorpion

42 minutes ago, TAdoo87 said:

If damage is life and WR is luck, then it's a close call between the 416 and the Skorpion everyone who plays the Defender is 5% luckier

FTFY

IS-3: 35 
T26E5/Patriot: 30 + 1 = 31 Drumpf's stop gap measure against the Mexicans until he finishes his wall
Obj. 252U/Defender: 26 - 3 = 23 Not my best investment. But not my worst at least.

IS-3: 35 
Object 416: 1-3=0 it's good. But competition is tough now. 
T26E5/Patriot: 30 + 1 = 31 Drumpf's stop gap measure against the Mexicans until he finishes his wall
Rhm. Skorpion: 13+1=14 Good in all MM it's the best to fight T10. Also it gets TD matchmaking in the first place
Obj. 252U/Defender: 23

IS-3: 35 + 1 = 36 Tier for tier the best heavy tank in the game
T26E5/Patriot: 31 
Rhm. Skorpion: 14 - 3 = 11 wait, this is not a heavy tank
Obj. 252U/Defender: 23

(Basically I'm going to split between IS-3 and Patriot til the end)

On 5.09.2017 at 7:44 AM, lavawing said:

Skorp works better in corridors because when shit hits the fan you can at least trade thanks to not only alpha but height (peaking over wrecks) and non oscilating turret. 

IS-3: 36
Rhm. Skorpion: 11 - 3 = 8 I prefer my paper TDs be able to hide.
Obj. 252U/Defender: 23 + 1  = 24 Still my therapy tank.

IS-3: 36
Löwe: 36 + 1 = 37 This thing is a beast. Absurd hull armor with a great turret and a gun that can punch through most anything. For no good reason it's also mobile enough for any map it can see.
T26E5/Patriot: 31 - 3 = 28 I honestly feel like this tank is the worst one of them left. The armor and alpha just don't mesh well when it sees bottom tier like the others. Love it to death in tier 8 detachments though.
Rhm. Skorpion: 8
Obj. 252U/Defender:  24

IS-3: 37 overall good.
Rhm. Skorpion: 5 rage inducing
Obj. 252U/Defender: 24

colors are fucked because phone.

Is the IS-3 going to do a Steve Bradbury?

#russianbiasisreal

IS-3: 37
Löwe: 37 + 1 = 38
T26E5/Patriot: 28 - 3 = 25
Rhm. Skorpion: 5
Obj. 252U/Defender: 24

See previous post.

Löwe: 38
T26E5/Patriot: 25
Rhm. Skorpion: 5 - 3 = 2 Second verse, same as the first.
Obj. 252U/Defender: 24 + 1 = 25 Should a Paytriot be higher than this? No.

Out of this list, I've only played the IS-3 and Patriot. So, I'm not going to vote. However, I don't see how the speed, accuracy and alpha of the Scorpion is getting voted out before the ponderously slow Lowe...

3 hours ago, monjardin said:

Out of this list, I've only played the IS-3 and Patriot. So, I'm not going to vote. However, I don't see how the speed, accuracy and alpha of the Scorpion is getting voted out before the ponderously slow Lowe...

Lowe can bully Tier6s and anchor against most 10s.

On 09/09/2017 at 6:35 AM, lavawing said:

Lowe can bully Tier6s and anchor against most 10s.

And the Lowe has the best gun elevation of any tier 8 tank. This important fact cannot be overlooked. 

On that note...

Löwe: 38 + 1 = 39 I feel like the Lowe is able to hold its own better in the current match making. High pen gold and silver rounds, fantastic gun handling, good depression, great view range and good hull and turret mean you do not struggle too much to hurt higher tier vehicles. Also is able to shoot planes down better then all the other tier 8 tanks.
T26E5/Patriot: 25
Rhm. Skorpion: 2 - 3 = -1 Huge, lightly armoured, etc. As good as this tank is, it just has more limitations then the other vehicles. 
Obj. 252U/Defender:  25

Löwe: 39 + 1 = 40
T26E5/Patriot: 25 - 3 = 22 I honestly feel that every other tank on this list is simply better at winning than this one. Especially when it comes to dealing with tier 10 tanks.
Obj. 252U/Defender:  25