ZXrage

Elimination: Tier 8 Special Edition!

184 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Being bad at snap shooting and without armor, I don't see how this fits in current meta. Even APCR isn't auto-aim, and let's face it you cant aim without good armor. Also trading is overrated since this is like 3 shot tank for IS-3 and you are also 3 shots (at best) from killing IS-3, and i won't mention tanks like Type 4/5, Mauschen, E5... 

Only reason you would trade with high alpha tanks is if you are in the wrong fucking position or you are terrible at timing.

Also, Skorp is pretty ok at snapshotting.

IS-3: 40

Löwe: 43

Patriot: 7

So it all comes down to 2 tanks..

IS-3: 40

Löwe: 43 + 1: 44

Patriot: 7-3: 4 240 alpha heavy doesn't scare me, not even with that RoF.

9 hours ago, CandyVanMan said:

Only reason you would trade with high alpha tanks is if you are in the wrong fucking position or you are terrible at timing.

Also, Skorp is pretty ok at snapshotting.

That’s current meta, corridors and high alpha tanks. I don’t say it’s bad in hurting high tires but when you need to make impact and there is no friends to assist you you are fucked. Unlike other t8 premiums (lowe, defender, e5). Basically every spot is freedmg for enemies.

If Skorp G is good at snapshots what you call tanks like Patton, FV and other actually good tanks?

One thing i can count when i play against Grile 15/Skorpion G they can’t hit shit unless fully aimed.

Did we resolve this yet?

IS-3: 40 + 1 = 41

Löwe: 44

Patriot: 4 - 3 = 1

S-3: 40+1 = 42 DPM + Mobility is probably a little more valuable than the Lowe' great gun

Löwe: 44-3 = 41 not being fast enough to get your great gun back to decap, :asnail:

Patriot: 1 I'm not going to be the one to kill you glorious freedom wagon, but your time has come

I propose we call this a tie, this thread is moving slower than the Lowe in valley.

16 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I propose we call this a tie, this thread is moving slower than the Lowe in valley.

Oh come on, there has to be a winner! :)

18 minutes ago, moogleslam said:

37 minutes ago, moogleslam said:

maybe if we have actual voters it would make sense. this time this thread is filled with personal hate to some tanks.