Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rspctd

Improved Equipment Picks

11 posts in this topic

For all that ended up grinding through the swamp that was ranked, what did you end up spending your bonds on? Obviously, the equipment isn't insane enough to warrant massive changes in tanks but it'd be cool to see what everyone bought. 

I personally got a rammer and put it on my 113 to mark. Extra DPM is pretty dope I suppose. 

I forgot to play a few weeks so I can't afford shit but someone commented that STB with Ivents and some directive had russian levels of gun handling. 

^that was me.

I put IVstab on my STB. Because fav tank. It has a noticable gun handling increase. Using the directive for Vstabs as well gives it pretty much Object 140 gun handling, 

I put improved vents on the STB-1.  Haven't used any directives, though, as i'd like to make sure that after the next season (if there is one) that I can pick up the improved rammer and improved VStab.  Looking forward to how that combo will play on stuff like the STB-1 and Leopard 1.

I've seen a few people running the fire fighting directive, and no fire extinguisher to run food. Vs the 5000 bonds for equipment, some of the directives actually look pretty good value.

9 minutes ago, Hokum15 said:

I've seen a few people running the fire fighting directive, and no fire extinguisher to run food. Vs the 5000 bonds for equipment, some of the directives actually look pretty good value.

Those bonds will die out fast lmao.

1 hour ago, Hokum15 said:

I think i saw StoleYourBike runs tanks like that, IMHO i’m all for improved equipment end swaps for gold. Top players already possess huge amounts of gold. 

12 hours ago, _Juris said:

I put improved vents on the STB-1.  Haven't used any directives, though, as i'd like to make sure that after the next season (if there is one) that I can pick up the improved rammer and improved VStab.  Looking forward to how that combo will play on stuff like the STB-1 and Leopard 1.

Why not go improved Vstab first thought ? 

Vstab, making my shit tanks hit more often is more worth than making my good tanks shave like 0.2 off a reload

On 7/18/2017 at 9:41 AM, DHP said:

Why not go improved Vstab first thought ? 

Considered it strongly, but eventually decided to go with the better aim time and final accuracy (plus other benefits) from the vents.  Plus, the improved vents are a greater percentage improvement over the standard vents than the improved vertical stabilizer is over the standard vertical stabilizer.  However, the improved vertical stabilizer was the other one I considered and I don't think you'd go wrong with it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0