hall0

T-44 ltwt - The tank nobody seem to care about

57 posts in this topic

On 21.7.2017 at 3:01 PM, Jaegaer said:

It's high time for WG to relocate resources! Churning out new tanks at a hiherto unpreceeded rate does not make the game suddenly great again.

Especially when it's nothing but bucket loads of premium tanks.... I'd be fine if they released new tank lines at the speed that theyve been churning out premiums

I'd love the option of spending 30e on any non premium tank to turn it into a personal premium. So it gets the benefits of being a premium to the payer.  You could pick a fun tank you actually enjoy playing then.  Could be a one off per account,  any tier up to 9 

12 hours ago, leggasiini said:

But anti-german bias is gone since dawn of Murazor. Look at Maus.

1) Maus is in a russian museum wink wink

2) Money is more important

But seriously accuracy means almost nothing in this game especially after the nerf. If you think that with a bat i managed to snipe a defender's lfp at 430m and miss many shells with a 62a you know something is not right. And while i think accuracy should be about consistency it does not feel as such. 

12 hours ago, saru_richard said:

speaking of Murazor when is WG going to replace him?

Isn't he getting replaced by Slava now in July?

13 hours ago, leggasiini said:

But anti-german bias is gone since dawn of Murazor. Look at Maus.

Maus is in Russian museum so it's a Russian tank, comrade. :minidoge:

2 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

I'd love the option of spending 30e on any non premium tank to turn it into a personal premium. So it gets the benefits of being a premium to the payer.  You could pick a fun tank you actually enjoy playing then.  Could be a one off per account,  any tier up to 9 

And then instead of WG being scared to nerf Prem tanks now they can't touch any tank. I actually suspect this is the reason they decided against doing this years ago.

what light tank isn't shit though.

Honestly i get why they gave lights normal mm but if you have a medium thats faster and has more camo in exchange for any armour or gun in world of corridors thats the same tier its going to be shit tier.

7 hours ago, DracoArgentum said:

And then instead of WG being scared to nerf Prem tanks now they can't touch any tank. I actually suspect this is the reason they decided against doing this years ago.

Good point,  to combat this they could have limitations,  tank wasn't buffed or nerfed in last 6 months, all future changes are tough shit to the customer

23 hours ago, breeeze said:

Especially when it's nothing but bucket loads of premium tanks.... I'd be fine if they released new tank lines at the speed that theyve been churning out premiums

This, a thousand times over.  I actually feel a little sad when I unlock a tier 10, b/c there's nothing left to grind, no new newness to discover.

10 hours ago, Tanager said:

no new newness to discover

Apart from the swedish TDs, "newness" is pretty much absent in WoT for the last 3 years. The best they managed was putting the mods into their UI. New MM is debatable (I didn't like it at all). The rest (Havok/Physics, new modes)? Nothing but a huge waste of time.

They need to just add in modern tanks to a sub game and release the so called wot 2.0. 

Open the game like normal to login screen,  then ask the user which version they are logging into and bam,  a whole new game.  Same maps would probably even work,  just entire new tech trees with modern tanks

Oh well,

When I first heard the news of a Soviet Premium LT.  I was excited about the news. I had planned to get it once I get back home from work. But after seeing the stats and reading this discussion. I will just keep my cash in my pocket.

Maybe and a BIG maybe. Once the bigger maps come out the new breed of LT's will shine.

10 minutes ago, xLosTsouLx said:

Once the bigger maps come out

Before or after havok? ;)

Updated stats : https://thedailybounce.net/2017/12/04/world-of-tanks-9-21-supertest-t-44-lightweight-details/

Statistics

Tier VIII Light Tank
Hit Points 1,100 (-100)
Gun 85 mm  ZIS-S-53BM
Shell Type AP / APCR / HE
Shell Velocity 900 / 1,125 / 900 m/s
Shell Avg. Penetration 182 / 210 / 44 mm (+12/ 0 / 0)
Shell Avg. Damage 180 / 180 / 300
Shells in Magazine N/A
Reload Time 4.603s (-1.15)
Magazine Reload Time N/A
Rate of Fire 13.036 (+2.607) rounds per minute
Aiming Time 1.82s (-0.10)
Average Damage per Minute 2,346.4 (+469.3)
Accuracy 0.384 (+0.048)
Gun Depression/Elevation Angles -5 / +20
Chassis / Turret Traverse Speed 50 / 41.7 deg/s
Top Speed / Reverse Speed 68 / -20 km/h
Terrain Resistance  
Hard 0.863
Medium 0.959
Soft 1.918
Hull Armour 90 / 75 / 45 mm
Turret Armour 120 / 90 / 75 mm
Weight / Max Load 31.37t / 33.30 t
Engine Power 850 hp (+100)
Specific Power 27.1 hp/t (+3.19)
Concealment of Stationary Vehicle 29.6%
Concealment of Moving Vehicle 29.6%
View Range 380 m
Signal Range 700 m
Crew 4

Looks bit more useful now. Accuracy nerf stinks, but at least the gun has DPM now. Before the changes the gun had nothing going for it except base accuracy.

More pen, armour, alpha, HP than the T92 lt, but gets more DPM as well, top kek. 

Why does this thing get the highest DPM of all tier 8 lights? 

4 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Why does this thing get the highest DPM of all tier 8 lights? 

Just lights? It's almost top of the tier if we exclude TDs.

Just now, Ezz said:

Just lights? It's almost top of the tier if we exclude TDs.

As an overall DPM for a tier 8 with 180 alpha it seems fine to me, more tier 8 meds and lights should have at least that DPM if not more.

IMO all the 83mm-100mm armed tier 8 meds should be more in the 2.3-2.5k DPM range, with the odd exception (I'd quite like to see something like the Panther 88 get 3k base as it's stand out feature) and then your sub 200 alpha lights should IMO be in the 2.4 - 2.7k DPM region.

So more I find it odd that this light in particular gets the jump, when the others, like the T92 and Bulldog need it more.