Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psycodiver

Tier 5 Battleship review/overview

7 posts in this topic

I'm fairly certain, that damaging or destroying AA- or secondary-mounts does not eat into the hitpoint-pool of the ship, unless it's a casemated gun.

It's always been the Kongo, and probably always will be.

Kongo is just better than the competition. Other's have niche superiority but I'd take general superiority any day.

The Konig was king for a while. I don't know whether the nerfs took it off it's brief perch.

Konig is king of tier 5, but she is a struggle in tier 7 matches because of the small guns and short range. Kongo never felt like it cared what tier it was in. The New York/Texas are terrible in the wrong hands but scary damage dealers when a good player has her

I think at Tier 5 I would avoid BB in general, but if I had to pick, it would likely be Konig...maybe Kongo though.

Tier 6: Warspite feels a lot like Colorado, basically. Godly accurate guns on a platform that eats penetrations from every angle, a better heal, and is agile while not being fast. Mutsu: Nagato A-hull with torps, but basically feels like a Kongo with special overmatching shells. NOT the same accuracy as Nagato, so you need to close in more (12-15km is pretty good).

edit: and if they get a chance to be top tier it's a blast.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0