ThomChen114

Polish vehicles thread?

33 posts in this topic

Should this even be bothered? WG have said they don't plan to introduce a Polish tech tree.

Then again, we are getting Chinese TDs, so anything is possible now.

 

Coming soon, Imperium Predator tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They initially planned Polish tree (or well, premiums) to be released soon after Czech tree, but postponed it, as they want to avoid clones. They recently revived the idea of Polish tree, as apparently they found some unique designs from archives or something. One of them includes 60 ton heavy tank with 200mm frontal armor (60s design). There also was mentioning of "IS-3-152" (exactly what you think, IS-3 with 152mm gun, might be derp gun or long gun, but regardless, IS-3 with bigass gun, that will durely end very well...), but not sure if such thing was actually real.

You would create a weird armored HT line from that, which might hint Czolg Pancernik being the tier X:

EhlxNzW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And no, im not joking, IIRC WG themselves even said long time ago thst this is legitimately the potential tier 10 candidate. Weights around 220 tons, is about as big as Type 5 Heavy or even bigger, so it would be the biggest tank in the game, has multiple turrets and a 155mm gun. Id imagine a massively overgrown T110E4 - Type 5 fusion with similar sloped bullshit plates and turret like Russian tanks.

So instead of Russian MT clones, we might get some weirdass heavy branch that are basically hybrids of IS-serie heavies and Jap heavies. Considering that we have super-heavy fanatic as head of balance, it is very well possible that Polish branch will be like that. Besides, they mentioned possibility of implementing a super-heavy (sub) class, so implementing more superheavies could be excuse for doing that (even though we have plenty already). Thats also might be the one reason why they revived idea of PL tree, because it does have potential tier 10 (French super-heavies cant realistically reach tier 10) super-heavy.

This is pure speculation though. Given how WG tries to bring unique tanks, dont expect RU med clones, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

They initially planned Polish tree (or well, premiums) to be released soon after Czech tree, but postponed it, as they want to avoid clones. They recently revived the idea of Polish tree, as apparently they found some unique designs from archives or something. One of them includes 60 ton heavy tank with 200mm frontal armor (60s design). There also was mentioning of "IS-3-152" (exactly what you think, IS-3 with 152mm gun, might be derp gun or long gun, but regardless, IS-3 with bigass gun, that will durely end very well...), but not sure if such thing was actually real.

You would create a weird armored HT line from that, which might hint Czolg Pancernik being the tier X:

EhlxNzW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And no, im not joking, IIRC WG themselves even said long time ago thst this is legitimately the potential tier 10 candidate. Weights around 220 tons, is about as big as Type 5 Heavy or even bigger, so it would be the biggest tank in the game, has multiple turrets and a 155mm gun. Id imagine a massively overgrown T110E4 - Type 5 fusion with similar sloped bullshit plates and turret like Russian tanks.

So instead of Russian MT clones, we might get some weirdass heavy branch that are basically hybrids of IS-serie heavies and Jap heavies. Considering that we have super-heavy fanatic as head of balance, it is very well possible that Polish branch will be like that. Besides, they mentioned possibility of implementing a super-heavy (sub) class, so implementing more superheavies could be excuse for doing that (even though we have plenty already). Thats also might be the one reason why they revived idea of PL tree, because it does have potential tier 10 (French super-heavies cant realistically reach tier 10) super-heavy.

This is pure speculation though. Given how WG tries to bring unique tanks, dont expect RU med clones, though.

Isn't that the paper napkin sketch by the Stanislaw bloke or smth? As I suspected, Leggasini is the overlord of all things ugly and multi-turreted,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lavawing said:

Isn't that the paper napkin sketch by the Stanislaw bloke or smth? As I suspected, Leggasini is the overlord of all things ugly and multi-turreted,

It is, but it still is possible. IIRC some of the tanks found from archives are also more or less napkin designs.

Having a retarded superheavy with elements of Russian heavies would make average PL players drool over it like crazy so there is another evidence why they would bring such tanks :serb: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

It is, but it still is possible. IIRC some of the tanks found from archives are also more or less napkin designs.

Having a retarded superheavy with elements of Russian heavies would make average PL players drool over it like crazy so there is another evidence why they would bring such tanks :serb: 

it would make the Type 5 Heavy and Maus seem....sensible, by comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd expect a new tree or atleast a new line before christmas. For the last two years it's been that way and I doubt WG will want to lose out on that period. Whether it'll be polish tree, euro tree, swiss, italian, or just a branch in existing tree.... who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

EhlxNzW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

A superheavy that doesn't get autopenned in the turret by HEAT for a change?

Also, it looks like it was designed by a 5 year old using Play-Doh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, leggasiini said:

They initially planned Polish tree (or well, premiums) to be released soon after Czech tree, but postponed it, as they want to avoid clones. They recently revived the idea of Polish tree, as apparently they found some unique designs from archives or something. One of them includes 60 ton heavy tank with 200mm frontal armor (60s design). There also was mentioning of "IS-3-152" (exactly what you think, IS-3 with 152mm gun, might be derp gun or long gun, but regardless, IS-3 with bigass gun, that will durely end very well...), but not sure if such thing was actually real.

You would create a weird armored HT line from that, which might hint Czolg Pancernik being the tier X:

EhlxNzW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And no, im not joking, IIRC WG themselves even said long time ago thst this is legitimately the potential tier 10 candidate. Weights around 220 tons, is about as big as Type 5 Heavy or even bigger, so it would be the biggest tank in the game, has multiple turrets and a 155mm gun. Id imagine a massively overgrown T110E4 - Type 5 fusion with similar sloped bullshit plates and turret like Russian tanks.

So instead of Russian MT clones, we might get some weirdass heavy branch that are basically hybrids of IS-serie heavies and Jap heavies. Considering that we have super-heavy fanatic as head of balance, it is very well possible that Polish branch will be like that. Besides, they mentioned possibility of implementing a super-heavy (sub) class, so implementing more superheavies could be excuse for doing that (even though we have plenty already). Thats also might be the one reason why they revived idea of PL tree, because it does have potential tier 10 (French super-heavies cant realistically reach tier 10) super-heavy.

This is pure speculation though. Given how WG tries to bring unique tanks, dont expect RU med clones, though.

So when IS7 with double KV2 gun and 4k dpm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

WG have said they don't plan to introduce a Polish tech tree.

There is no point of releasing polish premium, we know for a fact every time they release premium tech tree follows. 

Let’s hope they don’t fuck up line/balance this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you can milk the cash cow big time. I think there is a polish Premium Ship in WoWS but a polish shiptree. Nah I don't see this coming. 

With this Podel they hit two birds with one stone. Firstly they give the second largest community on the EU server after ze Germanz a "polish" tank they can spend money on. Secondly they give the Germans a Panther premium tank. They can download a skin and turn into in a german tank. Two communities they can grab money from. GJ WG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want interesting tanks. That's all. IF Polish tech tree (PTT) will have them I'm fine with that. If not - screw this, we have enough clones. Also I wonder what they found in archives because from what is available for regular guy PTT is full of clones and there is no candidates for tiers 7&8.

BTW There should be a new medal for destroying 4-5 Polish tanks in one battle :MingLee:

p50jC40.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys it's obvious they really want to introduce the Polish tree. While the Poles may spend less than zee Germans they are still the 2nd largest community and we have a massive boner for history (one of the reasons nationalism is coming back and we vote for idiots) so when the tree happens polish people will spend on it and grind it like crazy. 

 

btw. There is a huge group of fans of like 30 people working on a fan made Polish tech tree. Look it up here:

http://polishtreeforwot.byethost24.com/?i=3 

And yeah it's ru clones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the most stupid tank tree proposal i´ve ever seen. People are complaining about the Chinese because they are pretty much copying the soviet tank tree.  Even though they play similar the tanks are different. But this from T6 on are only Russian tanks with different flags on. The only non russian hightier tank is this tongue twister Lewandowski tank which i guess is the Play Doh tank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hall0 said:

This is the most stupid tank tree proposal i´ve ever seen. People are complaining about the Chinese because they are pretty much copying the soviet tank tree.  Even though they play similar the tanks are different. But this from T6 on are only Russian tanks with different flags on. The only non russian hightier tank is this tongue twister Lewandowski tank which i guess is the Play Doh tank. 

Same goes for every communist country, they all had RU a copies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hall0 said:

This is the most stupid tank tree proposal i´ve ever seen. People are complaining about the Chinese because they are pretty much copying the soviet tank tree.  Even though they play similar the tanks are different. But this from T6 on are only Russian tanks with different flags on. The only non russian hightier tank is this tongue twister Lewandowski tank which i guess is the Play Doh tank. 

I never understood why Poles pushed for them. We had some designs later in the cold war but they would not work as t10s. It's sad since Poland had some really forward thinking designs pre WW2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hall0 said:

This is the most stupid tank tree proposal i´ve ever seen. People are complaining about the Chinese because they are pretty much copying the soviet tank tree.  Even though they play similar the tanks are different. But this from T6 on are only Russian tanks with different flags on. The only non russian hightier tank is this tongue twister Lewandowski tank which i guess is the Play Doh tank. 

Actually the Lewandowski tank is not the same tank as the superheavy I posted. Its apparently a 60ton HT with 200mm front armor or so.

But yeah that tree is full RU clone and absolutely pointless branch. WG wont introduce clone tree, they said them themselves that they want to bring unique branchs. Chinese TDs are an expection because they were meant to be CN exclusive but Russkie community wanted them for some reason so much that they decided to bring them to other servers too. And Chinese TDs arent full clones either. That polish branch is literally a clone line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Actually the Lewandowski tank is not the same tank as the superheavy I posted. Its apparently a 60ton HT with 200mm front armor or so.

But yeah that tree is full RU clone and absolutely pointless branch. WG wont introduce clone tree, they said them themselves that they want to bring unique branchs. Chinese TDs are an expection because they were meant to be CN exclusive but Russkie community wanted them for some reason so much that they decided to bring them to other servers too. And Chinese TDs arent full clones either. That polish branch is literally a clone line.

The way I could see it is: weird Polish experimental tanks from Tier 1-5, RU med clones from 6-8, then napkin tanks and (I use the word in the absolute broadest sense here) 'prototypes'.

I did searches on the Czołg Lewandowski in both English and Polish. Nothing. There is no information on this tank. If there is, it must be either classified or lost in some avalanche of documentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.