Psycodiver

Damn you RUST clan!

8 posts in this topic

Ran into @ncc81701 @BiggieD61 and @Rodrigopine earlier, gave me my only defeat of the night and my lowest damage game, everything else was 100k+ damage wins, way to ruin it lol. BTW that Saipan captain you all had on your team was scary good our Kaga never had a chance

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, Psycodiver said:

Ran into @ncc81701 @BiggieD61 and @Rodrigopine earlier, gave me my only defeat of the night and my lowest damage game, everything else was 100k+ damage wins, way to ruin it lol. BTW that Saipan captain you all had on your team was scary good our Kaga never had a chance

lol Kaga kept trying to strike my Gallant too which was pretty annoying. I didn't do much besides torpedo beats. :)

Pyschodiver, we have a pretty heavy representation of Wotlabbers in RUST so definitely drop by our Discord for divisions.  I play mornings during the week because of my work schedule, and I still find people to division with.  This game is a whole lot less frustrating with just a 2 man division - to speak nothing of a 3 man Nikolai or Kamikaze division.

Below is EXACTLY how we make it rain doubloons in RUST!

:money: