Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaneaaa

Best tier 7 premium?

36 posts in this topic

What would you consider the best tier 8 premium to be (probably apart from E25) ... ? Say the criteria is being competitive and having fun etc. 

AMX 13 57F

IS Berlin

Are two i can think of which are really good for tier 7 (as per title)

Rhm Scorpion

Liberte

Patriot

Defender

For tier 8 as per post

After being massively buffed the Warcrime Panther (PzV/M10) is really good with pref MM as well. Consider picking it up if it goes on sale.

39 minutes ago, Nekommando said:

After being massively buffed the Warcrime Panther (PzV/M10) is really good with pref MM as well. Consider picking it up if it goes on sale.

Its in the tech tree on EU...

3 minutes ago, Hokum15 said:

Its in the tech tree on EU...

I had remembered it being removed from regular sale, maybe it got re-added, if so that's great news!

If you like TD gameplay, the SU-122-44 is a fantastic choice.

13 57GF basically destroys anything in trier. I'd go as far and as say it's better than e25. 390m view range, good mobility, amazing clip, good camo. 

If not type62 is also quite good. Remember t7 is a trier where a ton of tanks are still super blind so 390m vr + the ability to run food while making money + good camo = a huge advantage.

2 hours ago, Nekommando said:

Is that the one in the premium shop. 

1 hour ago, onlytoughonline said:

If you like TD gameplay, the SU-122-44 is a fantastic choice.

122-44 is more like a heavium without a turret IMO. The gun can drive one insane and the non-existent traverse does not help. Still, it is a very strong tank. Just felt it was better at a time when Tier 8 tanks had actual weakspots and maps were not glorified corridors.

5 hours ago, Bludsuager said:

AMX 13 57F

IS Berlin

Are two i can think of which are really good for tier 7 (as per title)

Rhm Scorpion

Liberte

Patriot

Defender

For tier 8 as per post

3 hours ago, Nekommando said:

Is that the Panther one always in the premium shop? 

The amx won't be on sale again I heard.! But yes it's damn good. 

3 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Is that the Panther one always in the premium shop? 

Nah, that's the very much meh Panther 8.8, tier 8, no reason to play it if you don't desire to be driven to drink.

The two cited (AMX 13 57 GF and IS-2 Berlin) would easily be at the top of my list as well.  If the type 62 goes on sale again, I'll pick that up.  Other than that, there honestly aren't any tier 7 premiums I'd want to play regularly.  My ISU 122S sits unused by an large, I agree with @lavawing's take on the 122 44, and I don't personally care for the Panther M10 (but I haven't played it in a long time, if it's gotten meaningful buffs might be worth trying it out).

I actually don't even take out my e25 except in platoons with buddies who insist on it.

6 minutes ago, Tanager said:

Nah, that's the very much meh Panther 8.8, tier 8, no reason to play it if you don't desire to be driven to drink.

The Panther M10 was re-introduced to the garage shop two patches ago and is very good now.

If you have any doubts about what the AMX 13 57 GF can do, look no further: 

Granted he's an extremely exceptional example...

3 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

If you have any doubts about what the AMX 13 57 GF can do, look no further: 

Granted he's an extremely exceptional example...

The man makes HE Foch 155 work......

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

He makes anything work.

P m10 is extremely good in the new mm. And fun to play.

On EU it's in the tech tree, you can buy it with gold.

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

Yeah but that tank is really as good as shown. Seriously. I don't even run prem ammo on my tank and when I saw those vids I was dissapointed those weren't better games since a 55-56% shitter like me has games like those in mine on a relatively regular basis. 

44 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah but that tank is really as good as shown. Seriously. I don't even run prem ammo on my tank and when I saw those vids I was dissapointed those weren't better games since a 55-56% shitter like me has games like those in mine on a relatively regular basis. 

56 ammo*85 damage is not a huge carry capacity... 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, garryallen said:

Alpha is actually* 90, but same point, low potential damage for T7

Edited by #NightWolf5628

27 minutes ago, garryallen said:

That's why I dont run prem ammo. It's hard to have monster games but it's super easy to have very good ones. Also have in mind it's a t7 tank so that 390m base vr makes up for low ammo count. High VR on t5-7 increases your carry potential by a ton. This tank is a spotting monster. 

Max damage in this tank without ramming, fires and ammoracks is 5040 but I've been close to that a few times because the rapid fire nature of the gun means this tank is a little arsonist. I'm sitting at 1290dpg in mine currently and I've had a ton of shit games recently because I tryharded for the 260 missions. Should have been much higher. Given my low skill that's a lot for a light tank. Especially with the amount of spotting I do. 

19 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

That's why I dont run prem ammo. It's hard to have monster games but it's super easy to have very good ones. Also have in mind it's a t7 tank so that 390m base vr makes up for low ammo count. High VR on t5-7 increases your carry potential by a ton. This tank is a spotting monster. 

Max damage in this tank without ramming, fires and ammoracks is 5040 but I've been close to that a few times because the rapid fire nature of the gun means this tank is a little arsonist. I'm sitting at 1290dpg in mine currently and I've had a ton of shit games recently because I tryharded for the 260 missions. Should have been much higher. Given my low skill that's a lot for a light tank. Especially with the amount of spotting I do. 

whoooaaa.... it gets 10m more view range than the batchat 12t- which is a tier higher, and a "scoutier" type of tank i feel

Just now, garryallen said:

whoooaaa.... it gets 10m more view range than the batchat 12t- which is a tier higher, and a "scoutier" type of tank i feel

More VR + it's a prem so you run food and earn money. 470m VR on t7 means the tank can spot even on corridor maps. Since blind heavies wont spot it. 

Just now, hazzgar said:

More VR + it's a prem so you run food and earn money. 470m VR on t7 means the tank can spot even on corridor maps. Since blind heavies wont spot it. 

so how does it compare to the t71? i really like that tank- im currently averaing 1.4k dpg in that while playing like a potato because the autoloader and gun handling combine to be so damn useful

38 minutes ago, garryallen said:

so how does it compare to the t71? i really like that tank- im currently averaing 1.4k dpg in that while playing like a potato because the autoloader and gun handling combine to be so damn useful

I have not played the new t71 though I assume it will require a bit different playstyle since it is harder to deal damage at long range with this. On the other hand you are never afraid of enemy lights in yours and you eat t71s for breakfast 

24 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I have not played the new t71 though I assume it will require a bit different playstyle since it is harder to deal damage at long range with this. On the other hand you are never afraid of enemy lights in yours and you eat t71s for breakfast 

i still feel like the t71 can put up a good fight- it can kill you in a clip, and deals 150 damage every 2 seconds compared to 180, trading that off for a bigger clip. though the 13 57 does look like a beast bc of that insane clip unload

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0