Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZXrage

Waffenträger auf E 100 (P): OHH MY GOOOD

106 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Its redline machine that is hard to spot, and when its spotted not super easy to kill, and it can run away. You cant basically take risks against it because it will hit and pen you. Due to this, its extremely annoying to play against; enough annoying to consider it as cancerous.

You forgot, always useless while camping in base trying to chai snipe. Very situational tank and that's why is cancer. It's good in good hands, a piece of shit in average players hands. 

On 7/30/2017 at 0:08 PM, bjshnog said:

Why the hell do you people still play this game?

Why do some people still post?

Shit tank, the current meta would mean the WT100 would die almost instantly as soon as it get close to anyone at 445 meters.

its basically a slightly better 4005, and even thats kind of up to debate.

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Imagine how ridiculous the armor would be if the proposed overmatch changes went through. It'd be immune to practically ALL guns frontally (apart from hitting cupola and HEAT through LFP) and you would not be able to overmatch side at even tiny angle like you can now and extremely hard to kill when redlining because you would have to face it, well, frontally.

Im pretty sure the swede line was the reason they wanted to remove the overmatch mechanics. 

But that tank is the eptimone of cancer. It has abaolutely everything. Armour, accuracy, DPM, gun handling, pen, camo, speed. 

Im at the point where if its spotted and im playing something with a sub 120mm gun, so a medium, I wont even bother shooting at it unless I have its side. Its just a waste of a shell. 

I've had to carry an additional HESH round or two on my British tanks to deal with dem pancakes

New arty will kill this tank in few seconds due to more accuracy and arty's low pen would still be enough for full dmg. Plus the stun and crew dmg will cripple the tank even if  arty misses the kill, meaning that other tanks can kill it without getting punished by the waffle. Still they should not bring it back the ability of doing 560x5 is broken and we already have to worry about the new foch b

1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

New arty will kill this tank in few seconds due to more accuracy and arty's low pen would still be enough for full dmg. Plus the stun and crew dmg will cripple the tank even if  arty misses the kill, meaning that other tanks can kill it without getting punished by the waffle. Still they should not bring it back the ability of doing 560x5 is broken and we already have to worry about the new foch b

New arty means shit. The clip is idiotic. You hug a building and trade 400 for 2500dmg. Also its another tank that if he wants you dead you are dead.

I remember seeing a lot of sub 46% players playing their waffle at like 55%, if thats not the sign of a broken tank i dont know what is.

And this was a reason why I hated that tank. Even the lowest of the low could perform good in it. It even benefited their shitty gameplay. Doing nothing the whole time and sit back the whole match and your team dies? Doesn't matter, one clip of dmg at the end is always possible. Every shitlord who usually doesn't even come close to 2k dmg in T10s had at least one clip of dmg in average. Yolo Kamikaze tactics? Why not? You traded better than any other tank. You are dead, but hey so is at least one enemy. 

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

New arty means shit. The clip is idiotic. You hug a building and trade 400 for 2500dmg. Also its another tank that if he wants you dead you are dead.

Never said  it was not broken but arty now has way more possibilities to hit it and almost as hard. And the shorter reload will make things even easier. Hugging builds is a solution sure but can you on all maps? And even so splash damage will still be a huge problem due to the increase of the radius and humongous size of the tank plus the lack of armour. It is a tank that should not be in the game like the foch b or the type 5. 

On 30/07/2017 at 6:10 PM, Hally said:

Dat nerfed hull armor though...

When did anyone ever shoot the hull?

6 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Never said  it was not broken but arty now has way more possibilities to hit it and almost as hard. And the shorter reload will make things even easier. Hugging builds is a solution sure but can you on all maps? And even so splash damage will still be a huge problem due to the increase of the radius and humongous size of the tank plus the lack of armour. It is a tank that should not be in the game like the foch b or the type 5. 

It's worse but most tomatoes will camp in it which means they will not get focused as arty tends to focus agressive players first. That is why new arty is a bane of light tanks

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

It's worse but most tomatoes will camp in it which means they will not get focused as arty tends to focus agressive players first. That is why new arty is a bane of light tanks

Yep, the new arty punishes dynamic play even worse than the old arty because now even staying mobile and in cover cannot protect you if you choose to leave base.  Why would any arty player (sic) ever shoot at a giant stationary Ttier X TD when they can lob shot after shot at the lights/meds scurrying around on the front line.  Pubby arty = "muh one-shots! fap fap"

14 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

Yep, the new arty punishes dynamic play even worse than the old arty because now even staying mobile and in cover cannot protect you if you choose to leave base.  Why would any arty player (sic) ever shoot at a giant stationary Ttier X TD when they can lob shot after shot at the lights/meds scurrying around on the front line.  Pubby arty = "muh one-shots! fap fap"

yeah. I dont' care about arty in superheavies since it does so little damage but in lights? GTFO

3 hours ago, woe2you said:

Pretty often actually. You'd be surprised how many shells go off center and bounce off the hull instead of going through the turret.

If you stick your hull out from around a corner.. it also bait quite a lot of shots from lower tier tomatoes.

Why the fuck you all of a sudden consider ``the most cancerous tank to ever drive in this game`` ``not that bad``?

How to play WTF-E100:

1. hide behind building / rock / 6 row of bush
  2. Wait for enemy
  3. drive out cover
  4. emtpy clip
  5. hide again / die
  6. repeat / back to garage

Other playstyle:

1. drive forward to the first good ``cross shot`` (say campinovka base, behind a rock)
  2. hope nobody gets spotted before your reloaded
  3. wait for enemy
  4. herp derp yolo forward, shoot 2-5x and die

EVEN if the waffle would ONLY hit you twice, its still 2x 560 dmg, aka more as half your hp, and thats ignoing people shooting HEAT with the 150mm, its NOT about the lone unicum driving said waffle, its about all the random tards who can camp in the back 10 games in a row ready to bomb you to dead.

Just like arty, WTF-E100 can strike you at any moment and any place, he can camp A1, H1, middle of the map, rush you from behind, its pure aids, a Fv-4005 has atleast only 1 chance to wreck you, if you dont die, you can kill him, but an E100? even if he misses twice, your still crippled...

6 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Why the fuck you all of a sudden consider ``the most cancerous tank to ever drive in this game`` ``not that bad``?

How to play WTF-E100:

1. hide behind building / rock / 6 row of bush
  2. Wait for enemy
  3. drive out cover
  4. emtpy clip
  5. hide again / die
  6. repeat / back to garage

Other playstyle:

1. drive forward to the first good ``cross shot`` (say campinovka base, behind a rock)
  2. hope nobody gets spotted before your reloaded
  3. wait for enemy
  4. herp derp yolo forward, shoot 2-5x and die

EVEN if the waffle would ONLY hit you twice, its still 2x 560 dmg, aka more as half your hp, and thats ignoing people shooting HEAT with the 150mm, its NOT about the lone unicum driving said waffle, its about all the random tards who can camp in the back 10 games in a row ready to bomb you to dead.

Just like arty, WTF-E100 can strike you at any moment and any place, he can camp A1, H1, middle of the map, rush you from behind, its pure aids, a Fv-4005 has atleast only 1 chance to wreck you, if you dont die, you can kill him, but an E100? even if he misses twice, your still crippled...

That's why it was removed though, it was cancerous due to what it can do in the hands of tomatoes. If it does get restricted to be a cw tank, then it would be just fine. And I pray that if we do get it.. it would be restricted to a CW reward tank.

8 hours ago, Hally said:

That's why it was removed though, it was cancerous due to what it can do in the hands of tomatoes. If it does get restricted to be a cw tank, then it would be just fine. And I pray that if we do get it.. it would be restricted to a CW reward tank.

It would still suck. If I get cought out of position against any other tank even in the hands of the best player I can usually hide before he completely kills me. Here? LOL. Also late game if you manage to keep your hp this tank will be able to trade very favorably. It should not be in the game.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:08 AM, woe2you said:

Hmm auto aim or no skill or RNG.  I vote #2

9 minutes ago, Egospartan said:

Hmm auto aim or no skill or RNG.  I vote #2

RNG or shooting on the move. Remember even the CDC has non 0 armor use value. 

Funnily enough, this is one of the TDs our good friend Gasai_Retardo couldn't play worth shit. Look at his DPG in it :^)

Duh, it has a turret and is 3 tiers higher than he would like. 

I need to get a clan. I want my WT back, so broken, so fun. 

3 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Funnily enough, this is one of the TDs our good friend Gasai_Retardo couldn't play worth shit. Look at his DPG in it :^)

He is only good at exploiting vision at triers where 90% of the tanks are blind and people have 1 skill crews. This tank has none of it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0