Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZXrage

Waffenträger auf E 100 (P): OHH MY GOOOD

106 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Egospartan said:

Hmm auto aim or no skill or RNG.  I vote #2

Sometimes when you poke behind corner people tend to shoot LFP or UFP (and that's E100 hull :D), i managed to get bounce or two. 

I honestly don't see why they shouldn't bring it back.

They said they wouldn't bring the Mauschen because it was too imbalanced.

So they brought in the Mauschen.

They said they wouldn't bring the WZ-111 1-5a because it was too imbalanced.

So they brought in the WZ-111 1-5a.

They took out the Waffletrolley E100 partially because it was too imbalanced and because it was made up.

They've already set the precedent on tanks being imbalanced and brought into the game. They just made fucking anime tanks that defy the laws of physics. The BlueWaffleTrolley is nothing. 

There is literally no reason to not bring it back since WG have already crossed 'rubicon'. 

After decisively defeating Gaul Armoured Warfare and annexing its player base Julius 'SerB' Caesar crosses into Italy outside of Russia to take on Senate gritty realistic gamer backed Warthunderous Magnus for final control of the corrupt and degenerated shell that is internet tanks.

I want my lifetime back. Skip the first 70% of the video until some "action" starts. See why WTF is cancer and feel sad you even watched this 4k game. 

51 minutes ago, hall0 said:

I want my lifetime back. Skip the first 70% of the video until some "action" starts. See why WTF is cancer and feel sad you even watched this 4k game. 

Late farm best farm.

from 3k to 4k in few seconds :kappa:

but that map isn’t much forgiving for glass cannons anyway.

People telling me in the other thread this was going to be fake. :trump:

Most likely we will never see it because it seems to be another chinese T10 premium. But one can hope... Can you imagine that has being the next campaign reward tank. :gachi:

3 hours ago, DHP said:

People telling me in the other thread this was going to be fake. :trump:

Most likely we will never see it because it seems to be another chinese T10 premium. But one can hope... Can you imagine that has being the next campaign reward tank. :gachi:

Imagine next premium T10 :gachi:

Back before they nerfed the clip from 6 to 5, I had a match on Arctic Region, 3 tanks left on my team, 6 on the other team. I poked out and clipped 5 one shottable tanks in about 10 seconds.

Pure. Cancer.

1 minute ago, canadiantrex said:

Back before they nerfed the clip from 6 to 5, I had a match on Arctic Region, 3 tanks left on my team, 6 on the other team. I poked out and clipped 5 one shottable tanks in about 10 seconds.

Pure. Cancer.

This with new cancer would be tough to play, every shot is guaranteed hit in this gigantic turret. 

Any SEA streamer here? 

22 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

This with new cancer would be tough to play, every shot is guaranteed hit in this gigantic turret. 

Any SEA streamer here? 

Shouldn't that also be the case for FV4005?

It's still more cancer than the Foch B even in the nerfed new form

22 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Shouldn't that also be the case for FV4005?

It's still more cancer than the Foch B even in the nerfed new form

Yes indeed, 14 mm :doge:, man 4005 is even worse now with cancer gun handling and 14 mm barn. 

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Yes indeed, 14 mm :doge:, man 4005 is even worse now with cancer gun handling and 14 mm barn. 

Keep in mind too, artillery is more accurate to ever and most high tier artillery have enough penetration to penetrate 14mm of armour.

8 hours ago, Ogopogo said:

Keep in mind too, artillery is more accurate to ever and most high tier artillery have enough penetration to penetrate 14mm of armour.

That’s what i pointed, i feel bad for those players. 

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

That’s what i pointed, i feel bad for those players. 

That's why I'm staying with my Conway for the new buffs

I honestly thing WG should give the Waffle back to anyone who owned it prior to the Grille 15 being introduced. Ran into a Foch B the day they were introduced and it took my Panzer 7 down to 500 and something HP. The new Frenchie can reload in just over 30 seconds, has mobility, low profile, and some armor. The Waffle had none of that

Ya know, if you're gonna down vote something at least have the courtesy to tell a cunt why

On 9/21/2017 at 4:18 PM, TodSoldat said:

I honestly thing WG should give the Waffle back to anyone who owned it prior to the Grille 15 being introduced. Ran into a Foch B the day they were introduced and it took my Panzer 7 down to 500 and something HP. The new Frenchie can reload in just over 30 seconds, has mobility, low profile, and some armor. The Waffle had none of that

Turret, Bigger clip potential, bigger alpha, more accuracy, more pen, TURRET (just so you get it). 

On 9/21/2017 at 7:18 AM, TodSoldat said:

Waffle has a pretty decent hull. Gold ammo that went low would bounce off. HE that went low will do very little damage. Foch has zero armor vs gold ammo in most situations. Foch frontal profile is actually bigger than the waffle turret. Foch is a HUGE vehicle, not a small target at all; park a foch beside an IS-4, IS-7, or E5, and you'll realize just how big foch actually is. Foch tanks HE to the face better, but that armor is definitely not something you can ever rely on.

Foch mobility is not as good as it looks on paper thanks to the god awful terrain resistance values. In terms of getting your gun into a fight, it is arguably worse than the waffle due to a fixed gun with a relative narrow gun arc and abyssmal gun handling.

Foch does not have the penetration to properly handle superheavies. Foch cannot just load gold an cut through a properly angled maus; waffle can.

Turret and gun handling is seriously a big deal. Despite how bad the waffle's bloom was post nerf, it is still leagues and miles above the foch, who need to turn the hull. Waffle also has a far lower aim time and base accuracy, allowing it to make aimed shots far sooner. You did not need to fully aim with the waffle to get a 100% penetrating shot most of the time.

Oh and.. foch cannot actually unload the clip asap outside of point blank if it wants to hit. The aim time and after shot bloom is big enough that if you want every shot to hit 50m away, you want to aim for an additional second before shooting. Even if waffle fired every shot asap, the 5th shot is still as accurate as foch's fully aimed shots.....

As a bonus, Foch has a much bigger arty cross section than the waffle. Foch roof is huge and easy for arty to penetrate. Waffle's hull roof is pretty much impossible to pen with HE short of a mortar shot.

I think you don't remember the WT at all.

WT more reliable armor than foch?

Foch profile bigger than WT turret?

Foch bigger arty magnet than WT? What? 

With the foch you can use it as assault gun get in the face of a couple tanks bounce 2 shots and then smash them. With the WT you can only camp hard or sometimes ambush people in city maps, but then you're fucked. 

The waffle was not ``OP`` because it was so strong in the hands of good players.

It was OP because retards could be so dangerous + NOTHING can help you from suprise WTF-E100 and NOTHING you can do about it.

You can not predict where tards are gonna camp, and you also cant avoid all potential cross camp spots...

ps: and a WTF-E100 needs less time to empty its clip as 4 random morons needs to turn their turrets and kill said WTF...

6 hours ago, kariverson said:

I think you don't remember the WT at all.

WT more reliable armor than foch?

Foch profile bigger than WT turret?

Foch bigger arty magnet than WT? What? 

With the foch you can use it as assault gun get in the face of a couple tanks bounce 2 shots and then smash them. With the WT you can only camp hard or sometimes ambush people in city maps, but then you're fucked. 

Truly, it was a support tank only

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

The waffle was not ``OP`` because it was so strong in the hands of good players.

It was OP because retards could be so dangerous + NOTHING can help you from suprise WTF-E100 and NOTHING you can do about it.

You can not predict where tards are gonna camp, and you also cant avoid all potential cross camp spots...

ps: and a WTF-E100 needs less time to empty its clip as 4 random morons needs to turn their turrets and kill said WTF...

I see, so because there was too much not knowing and having to adapt it was a bad thing. Reckon that's why there's so much arty hate too. Really sucks when one has to think, eh?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0