21 posts in this topic

Wh01gZQpBk8.jpg

Coming soon this August alongside Gamescom 2017, after Sabaton sold their soul gave their blessing to this tank (awesome-sauce if the crew was Sabaton) 

If I recall, this initially upon announcement appeared to be better than the existing non-premium British Centurion, but since the British MTs are getting some buffs, would they be just about similar?

Gamplay wise, its a tier 8 Centurion medium tank. I do own an FV4202, and the Swede MTs stop at tier 7 in the Leo. Unless there are plans to add a Swedish MT branch, then I can only see the reason to buy this are:

• 4-man Swedish tank crew trainer (could retrain later on for HTs)
  • Credit farming
  • You enjoy playing tier 8 medium tanks (of the 20-pdr Centurions variety)
  • don't own the Swedish tier 6 premium MT

5 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

I can only see the reason to buy this are:

• you need a crew for a masochistic heavy line
  • you play ranked
  • you are a masochist who likes 230 alpha on Tier 8
  • you have too much $$ and would like to donate to Murazor to buy him cheap vodka

ftfy

Wouldnt be surprised if Swedish hightier mediums were announced at Gamescom. Its only 3 tanks afterall (tier 8-10 after Leo). 

32 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Wouldnt be surprised if Swedish hightier mediums were announced at Gamescom. Its only 3 tanks afterall (tier 8-10 after Leo). 

I was thinking about that in the past months since this tank got "leaked" and if thats gonna be the case, I will buy this 100%. But probably will curse the mm in every game to get into tier 10 with 0 armor - again.

It isn't a tier 8 premium p2w opie as crap heavy or a tier ten super stupid heavy and its therefore irrelevant anyways. Serb.:superserb:

Well, unless they announce a tier X medium line, there is really nothing going for this tank.  At least the tier 6 is pretty decent in SH, this would literally be pointless to own. 

Well now I feel stupid for planning on picking it up,

Yeah it's as far from a OP T8 as it's possible to be, and I don't have any Swedish crews, but it's a premium Centurion, love the look of the tank.

I want it.

13 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

Wh01gZQpBk8.jpg

Coming soon this August alongside Gamescom 2017, after Sabaton sold their soul gave their blessing to this tank (awesome-sauce if the crew was Sabaton) 

If I recall, this initially upon announcement appeared to be better than the existing non-premium British Centurion, but since the British MTs are getting some buffs, would they be just about similar?

Gamplay wise, its a tier 8 Centurion medium tank. I do own an FV4202, and the Swede MTs stop at tier 7 in the Leo. Unless there are plans to add a Swedish MT branch, then I can only see the reason to buy this are:

• 4-man Swedish tank crew trainer (could retrain later on for HTs)
  • Credit farming
  • You enjoy playing tier 8 medium tanks (of the 20-pdr Centurions variety)
  • don't own the Swedish tier 6 premium MT

You don't credit-farm with a 20 pounder, that is not how that gun works.

To be fair. 20pdr gun penetration is decent for T8. But why should I buy this? If I want money there are better options. For playing against T10 pretty much 90% of the time, there are better options. Crew trainer, well there isn't a medium line at the moment, but even if there is, the T6 Strv autoloader seems to be the better option. An autoloader Medium on T6 is somewhat special too, this British copy isn't 

1 hour ago, Madner Kami said:

You don't credit-farm with a 20 pounder, that is not how that gun works.

you don't anything with a 20 pounder

46 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

you don't anything with a 20 pounder

Oh come on, be fair, it's a fairly good Tier 7 gun.

btw. Does this thing already have the british turret buff? 

16 minutes ago, hall0 said:

btw. Does this thing already have the british turret buff? 

Yes.

Not that it matters though considering by the time this thing will be sold the brits will already be buffed, and if you already have the FV4202 there is absolutely no point in buying the STRV considering the lack of high tier swedish meds.

I don't see any point to this tank if you already have the S1, 240 alpha mediums are pretty irrelevant as far as the current meta goes.

The only reason you buy this tank is if you want to be cucked by all the other broken t8 prems.

38 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

The only reason you buy this tank is if you want to be cucked by all the other broken t8 prems.

sign me up!

An aesthetic for some people i suppose. As for me? Just another tank to cuck over in my skorp g :^)

so it's for sale...

sabaton crew with 'Band of brothers' 0th skill.

35euro tank only.

55 and 100e packages also.

visually it looks cool but not for me, not giving these cunts more cash than is absolutely necessary. pointless tank until mini medium branch line released...

new question is, how many people who play WoT are big enough fans of Sabaton?

I recall rumors about a possible Swedish mini medium branch comprised of Swedish Centurions up to the Strv 102 (L7 105mm gun). Strv 104 would be a stretch since that was built in the 80s (too modern) and has ERA along with a whole host of modern upgrades.

then again, it'd probably still be no match to a Maus.

2 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

so it's for sale...

sabaton crew with 'Band of brothers' 0th skill.

35euro tank only.

55 and 100e packages also.

visually it looks cool but not for me, not giving these cunts more cash than is absolutely necessary. pointless tank until mini medium branch line released...

dont buy anything from WG until they fix the Tier 8 mm ffs

1 hour ago, ThomChen114 said:

new question is, how many people who play WoT are big enough fans of Sabaton?

Whole circon family???