hazzgar

British TD changes

125 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Imagine retards getting that tank, yoloing your medium, blasting for 1750 and then dying.

Its like satanic lovechild of T49 and WT E100 - it is fast enough to yolo most tanks in the game, and when it manages to do that it can potentially just flat out kill its target but because of its size and survivability it will just die.

We already have the batchat for this role. And it's fast enough to escape too. But no one seems to care. 

6 hours ago, kariverson said:

We already have the batchat for this role. And it's fast enough to escape too. But no one seems to care. 

It takes Batchat 10 seconds to do that damage, and there is chance you can somehow fight it or allies can kill it. With FV4005 all that happen in one instant.

The FV will be spotted far before you'd spot a BatChat. It is much easier to hit, it is slower and is considerably less random bouncy. Blowing things out of proportion. Lowered top speed seems sensible though.

On 22/09/2017 at 9:50 PM, leggasiini said:

Imagine retards getting that tank, yoloing your medium, blasting for 1750 and then dying.

Its like satanic lovechild of T49 and WT E100 - it is fast enough to yolo most tanks in the game, and when it manages to do that it can potentially just flat out kill its target but because of its size and survivability it will just die.

Yeah, the absolutely disgusting and retarded Type 5 that I still dont understand how the fuck it got even through balance department definitely needed companion for it. Might as well add the WT E100 back with 40% more alpha on its premium shells.

22 hours ago, kariverson said:

15 hours ago, leggasiini said:

It takes Batchat 10 seconds to do that damage, and there is chance you can somehow fight it or allies can kill it. With FV4005 all that happen in one instant.

15 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

The FV will be spotted far before you'd spot a BatChat. It is much easier to hit, it is slower and is considerably less random bouncy. Blowing things out of proportion. Lowered top speed seems sensible though.

@kariverson, @madner kami, i think you are misunderstanding what @leggasiini is saying. Yes the BC can do 1800 damage as well but that is not the point. The issue with putting a 183mm gun that can do 50+km/h, is that there will be spot on some map where it will get there before medium tank. Imagine the map hill where you want to get the hill and a 183mm hesh gun is already looking at that very spot where you want to go. It's going to be the same symptom has the Grille 15 where that very specific tank with a big ass fucking gun will be waiting for you going to a very important point because the speed allows it to do that. Man the Fv4005 will get to the top of the hill on malinovka before any HT basically. Just waiting for them as they come out of the bush. 

On 9/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, leggasiini said:

Its like satanic lovechild of T49 and WT E100

For some reason I have a growing desire to get one of these...

Holly mother of guns !! 

The conway is so freaking fast ! 

Circon using it as the new 4005 HESH meme at tier 9...:gachi:

WTF is that retard  of Murazor doing? I mean this is so bad beyond any shit they have done recently. They are going too far now this is too much for anyone. 

2 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

WTF is that retard  of Murazor doing? I mean this is so bad beyond any shit they have done recently. They are going too far now this is too much for anyone. 

Conway big gun hesh memes will be situational. The bloom on the move is still bad and yeah you get great dpm asuming you pen everything but you wont. No prem round also means 120mm is the gun to use unless you want to suffer against t10s

I am going down both British TD line atm and i wonder why they aren't buffing the At-8 and At-7 at the same time. Those things were quite bad in a lot of ways and seemed to need more love than the challenger, charioteer and Conway tbh.

8 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Conway big gun hesh memes will be situational. The bloom on the move is still bad and yeah you get great dpm asuming you pen everything but you wont. No prem round also means 120mm is the gun to use unless you want to suffer against t10s

I am more worried by the shitbarn. A deathstar going that fast is beyond retardation. People with these kind of ideas should be fired and by fired i mean set on fire with gasoline. 

1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

I am more worried by the shitbarn. A deathstar going that fast is beyond retardation. People with these kind of ideas should be fired and by fired i mean set on fire with gasoline. 

Few people have it so they want people to grind the line. This decision isn't dictated by balancing.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Few people have it so they want people to grind the line. This decision isn't dictated by balancing.

On that we agree. Problem is they still fuck up the game in an unprecedent way they should still be fired. A dev should find solutions that do not break the game and make you want to grind the line, not just a "fuck you grind this retarded garbage until we nerf it again". This is very stupid they could find other ways, they are fucking payed for that. 

15 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

On that we agree. Problem is they still fuck up the game in an unprecedent way they should still be fired. A dev should find solutions that do not break the game and make you want to grind the line, not just a "fuck you grind this retarded garbage until we nerf it again". This is very stupid they could find other ways, they are fucking payed for that. 

You cannot make super high alpha tanks attractive and not broken. The only other decision would be to give the shitbarn the top conway gun, give it monster dpm, standard round pen buff (or 2 prem rounds) and not shit gun handling.

Played about a dozen games on TS in 4005.  Its a hellcat with bad camo and a meme gun.  Got to castle on redshire, waited fully aimed with 10 degrees of depression - deleted an AMX 13-105.  The ability to HESH a TVP, and immediately relocate and punch AP through the front of a Type 5 is going to make this a very interesting tank suddenly.  

The WG philosophy of taking a tank from the bottom of the tier X ranks and buffing it til its broken is alive and well.  (Waits for IS-4 with BL-10 and engine buff)

The gun is mounted pretty high on the turret, with 10 deg of gun depression:

v9yV2Z5.jpg

you're really not showing much of your tank at all.  Its just free armor/HP

iCanHaz?

Edit- I will add that even the new kinder gentler arty can absolutely end this thing pretty easily.  I took several 1K+ damage arty hits that penned my glorious 14mm turret.  

I will add that even the new kinder gentler arty can absolutely end this thing pretty easily.  I took several 1K+ damage arty hits that penned my glorious 14mm turret.  

The new artillery is probably worse than the old artillery when it comes to the FV4005. It's pretty much a guarenteed pen if they hit the turret (which is huge) except now they will do so far more frequently and accurately.

Still don't understand why WG didn't make artillery penetration 1mm.

11 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

The WG philosophy of taking a tank from the bottom of the tier X ranks and buffing it til its broken is alive and well.  (Waits for IS-4 with BL-10 and engine buff)

I thought there were plans to switch the IS-4 with a dual-barrel ST-I?

I think @CraBeatOff and @dualmaster333 are getting a huge chode boner right now, because of the idea of driving the shit barn and the sudden increase of tanks auto penned by 900 hp HE by a certain tank duo. When i had the t49 i remeber putting various shells at over 400m in different 4005s.

21 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

Nah m8, we gotta keep everything "historical".

With the "balancing"  that has been going on at the crayon-eating balancing department the IS-4 is going to get +50% horsepower because some drunk Russian 60 years ago had a dream and thought it would be cool if it had a submarine engine, 30% better dispersion values and to keep it distinct from the IS-7 it gets 3k baseDPM.

Also, turretring gets buffed to 350mm and turretroof to 45mm, these days it ain't be no buff without the turret getting an upgrade.

19 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Nah m8, we gotta keep everything "historical".

With the "balancing"  that has been going on at the crayon-eating balancing department the IS-4 is going to get +50% horsepower because some drunk Russian 60 years ago had a dream and thought it would be cool if it had a submarine engine, 30% better dispersion values and to keep it distinct from the IS-7 it gets 3k baseDPM.

Also, turretring gets buffed to 350mm and turretroof to 45mm, these days it ain't be no buff without the turret getting an upgrade.

They will want to make the IS4 different from the is7 so it will stay slow so Armor + Dpm buffs will happen for sure. Maybe handling too. Unless they will introduce ST-II. 

On 23.9.2017 at 2:16 PM, Fulvin said:

2KMq9DH.jpg

fv4005 makes for healthy gameplay :feelsgoodman:

I said it before with the introduction of the Type 5 heavy derp and I will say it again:

The future of tier 10 will be a bunch of idiots shooting highexplosive at each others faces.

Truly an enjoyable gamemechanic!

tT7eFU1.png

They are nerfing the reverse speed on the Conway thought.. from the (9.20) 20km/h to (9.20.1) 15km/h..