lordawesome7

you'll HAVE TO play 30v30 for Marks of excellence

39 posts in this topic

in the 9.20 common test video; they said you can earn MoE's in the new 30v30, this means you'll have double the damage and assist damage possible compared to the regular 15v15

of course, its not in its own que, similar to assault, which means you can choose it like ranked battles; however you'll be doing yourself a disservice to opt out of the 30v30 mode(which you can do, also like assault) if you're aiming for 3 MoE's

source (i put time stamp so you'll see just the relevant sentence) :

It's annoying but whatever. Hopefully, it doesn't raise the req to annoying levels where you get fucked out of games in 15v15. 

21 minutes ago, Rspctd said:

It's annoying but whatever. Hopefully, it doesn't raise the req to annoying levels where you get fucked out of games in 15v15. 

It definitely will.

literal autism out of wg.

apparently it's too hard to code different MoEs for different modes

You'd have to be retarded to implement it in this fashion.

Oh no WG is definitely going to do this.

I bet they will change this like next patch after frontline.

Should make running tier 8's bearable again though. If everyone has this selected so they don't lose out on MOE potential then tier 9 is going to get that much better and tier 8 will be much more user friendly than it has been since the Match making changes.

You know, I asked myself if they would implement some separation... and I said "yes they would" - my bad for assuming WG can common sense.

I hope they scrap this idea, it's unfair. 

Nah fuck that. 30v30 would be cool, but not in the same fucking random MM queue as standard battles

You forgot the funniest thing:

Added the functionality of earning the Marks of Excellence and Mastery Badges in the Ranked battles.

Because farming damage in ranked is just as easy as in randoms right?

So you'll have to play 30v30 and stop playing ranked to get MoE. Pure retardness.

People are dedicated enough to even play ranked battles?

Fuck that. The only fun bit about it is bringing meme tanks like the 121B. 

edit: On the other hand. 30v30? GIMMI. 

I WILL BRING THE 121B. FUCK THE HATERS. 

does 30v30 affect overall winrate? because if it does to get decent marks, which only decent players can do, you'll have to play 30v30. And if there's twice as many people your individual performance will mean half as much to the outcome (roughly) and anybody above average will then have their winrate fucked while it'll mask bad players winrate.

So this could literally break stats once and for all . Unless WG makes a separate stats tab for the gamemode but if their doing this with MOE i'm going to put money on them doing the retarded thing.

I bet when this patch hits NA tier 10 queue times are gonna be awesome 10 mins isn't so bad right?

How many BC 25ts will be running around at the 7 minute mark without any ammo left?  The first 1 minute of every match is going to look like the start of hunger games with pubbies driving in the open and getting insta-focused down by dozen bush wookies at once.  Good times bois, good times.

Ditch the 30 v 30 nonsense, but keep those sexy ass big maps pleez.  

4 hours ago, waga100 said:

does 30v30 affect overall winrate? because if it does to get decent marks, which only decent players can do, you'll have to play 30v30. And if there's twice as many people your individual performance will mean half as much to the outcome (roughly) and anybody above average will then have their winrate fucked while it'll mask bad players winrate.

So this could literally break stats once and for all . Unless WG makes a separate stats tab for the gamemode but if their doing this with MOE i'm going to put money on them doing the retarded thing.

nope; like i wrote, its treated like assault mode, and optional mode for random que, but none the less affects for stats

WG really went full retard with this honestly unless its acknowledged and fixed

They are not even trying at this point

8 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Nah fuck that. 30v30 would be cool, but not in the same fucking random MM queue as standard battles

30vs30 at tier X only is a MM fix on top of a new mode and as such it needs to be in the random queue.

But the mode shouldn't be counted for MoEs as it is way too different from the other modes.

The only upside to all of this is that you apprently will be able to do the tank mission (t-55 and 260) in those 30v30 mode. But i got to admit, MOE counted in this gamemode is retarded. 

Those kind of decision show me more and more that WG has no idea about the game they are making and are not playing it in any way seriously. 

Are we sure they aren't the best trollers in the world? I cant believe they can all be so stupid to the point of never getting anything right. If monkeys can rewrite Shakespear they must be able to get a patch right once in a while. 

I can only imagine one day writing on their webpage : "Ahah it was a prank we all got you for so long ahahahah"

dumb

This game mode feels like an utter clusterfuck. Obviously it's gonna take a while for the meta to solidify on it plus it's test server so there isn't a meta in the first place. But damn... tds go center, if something gets lit it's obliterated in under 5 seconds. Had half the enemy team die in 2 minutes that way.

Schnitzel is right, at least about the test server, you can't move on those maps because of all the TD's camping in the back. Whichever flank gets whittled down first gets rushed and it's over.