jhoncito123

resett statistics

40 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like the statistics to be restored on the wotlabs page of my account

Why is it ALWAYS EU?  Are Euro penis really that small?

2 hours ago, jhoncito123 said:

HOW DO I RESET THE STATISTICS ON THE WOTLABS PAGE?

It's easy. First unistall World of Tanks.

Second.... listen carefully.....

turn off computer.

Happy to help !

HOW DO I TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF?

OP: This forum is already dead, any attempts to resuscitate it will be reported to the local authorities as accusations of necrophilia.

12 hours ago, jhoncito123 said:

Hello, I would like the statistics to be restored on the wotlabs page of my account

"Resett", "restored"?  What are you looking for?  What is the issue?

Your account stats = your wotlabs stats. There is no "RESET". Start a reroll account if you are so bothered about it.

Newsflash, noone gives a shit what color your tank game numbers are. Relax and play the game if youre having fun. KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS IF YOU PREFER LOOKING AT SOME RANDOM NUMBERS ON A RANDOM WEBSITE INSTEAD OF PLAYING TANKS.

8 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

Why is it ALWAYS EU?  Are Euro penis really that small?

You mean SEA :doge: 

You cannot reset the stats on Wotlabs page unless you reroll your entire account. End of story.

Also stop using full caplocks because it makes you seem like a completely braindead idiot.

9 hours ago, Errants said:

"Resett", "restaurado"? ¿Qué estás buscando? ¿Cual es el problema?

I RETURN MY WORLD OF TANKS ACCOUNT AND THE GRAPHICS IN WOTLABS APPEAR ANCIENT, NOT NEW

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

You mean SEA :doge: 

Hey!

And yes...

:notlikethis:

45 minutes ago, jhoncito123 said:

I RETURN MY WORLD OF TANKS ACCOUNT AND THE GRAPHICS IN WOTLABS APPEAR ANCIENT, NOT NEW

Somebody translate this please.

See guys this is how wotlabs got its reputation.

I am so proud of you guys. :serb:

@jhoncito123 We do not understand your question. Make a print-screen about your issue.

See, whatt you need tto understtand is tthat when some wayward pubby sttaggers intto wottlabs and tthe firstt tthing he asks for is tto fix his sttatts, itt kind of makes us feel like we're nott appreciatted for all of our otther attttributes like our wittttiness and charm.  Wottlabs is more tthan justt a place for disfunttional auttistts tto sttroke ttheir epeens, itts a family.  Before you sttart asking your family for favors like resetting your sttatts, you should maybe gett tto know us, bring a covered dish, ttell us a littttle aboutt yourself.  Insttead, you justt watltzed in here and ttried tto gett tto 3rd base on tthe firstt datte.  TTthe secrett is, we acttually can resett your sttatts, hell we can make you as purple as you wantt tto be, butt you need tto woo us a littttle firstt.

14 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

See, whatt you need tto understtand is tthatt when some wayward pubby sttaggers intto wottlabs and tthe firstt tthing he asks for is tto fix his sttatts, itt kind of makes us feel like we're nott appreciatted for all of our otther attttributes like our wittttiness and charm.  Wottlabs is more tthan justt a place for disfunttional auttistts tto sttroke ttheir epeens, itts a family.  Before you sttartt asking your family for favors like resetting your sttatts, you should maybe gett tto know us, bring a covered dish, ttell us a littttle aboutt yourself.  Insttead, you justt walttzed in here and ttried tto gett tto 3rd base on tthe firstt datte.  TThe secrett is, we acttually can resett your sttatts, hell we can make you as purple as you wantt tto be, butt you need tto woo us a littttle firstt.