Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTrojanWarrior

Global map season six was announced

13 posts in this topic

oh fucking finally thank holy hell its literally been months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

oh fucking finally thank holy hell its literally been months

Still nothing on EU. :(

And wtf is this camo is only reward?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Still nothing on EU. :(

And wtf is this camo is only reward?!?

I don't care about the rewards. I care about the fights, the gold, and the fun.

and skimming quickly through this, it sounds a lot like they're trying to take it back to be more similar to clan wars 1.0, which is great news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Tank locking is back (72hrs)

-Personal missions gives you kits back after the battle, nice addition

-More provinces than before, since theres no tier8 front.

-Some shitty emblem and camo as a reward. Which FAME is more than likely gonna miss out on cos you know, the metric used to measure the best clans isnt skill or WR . Apparently we didnt fight enough last season, so we didnt get the camo or the emblem. Still made 10k+ daily gold.:nanodoge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaintLaurentius said:

-More provinces than before, since theres no tier8 front.

-Some shitty emblem and camo as a reward.

Lucky fucks. We (on ASIA) got rid of 6s but couldn't persuade the CW manager to get rid of 8s. Hope we get rid of it next season. 

Camo rewards are awesome if you have tier 10s to dump them on. I especially like putting the camo on my giant german bricks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Camo rewards are awesome if you have tier 10s to dump them on. I especially like putting the camo on my giant german bricks. 

As I said the the reqs are retarded... Established land holding clans would need to re-land just to get enough fights, cos nobody wanna attack them, while losing their gold income doing so. Doesn't seem profitable to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaintLaurentius said:

As I said the the reqs are retarded... Established land holding clans would need to re-land just to get enough fights, cos nobody wanna attack them, while losing their gold income doing so. Doesn't seem profitable to me.

Yeah, it also was for us too. Not sure what the missions for ASIA will be like but we've complained about it and it seems there are missions completable when you're already on the map so we'll see the extent of it. 

 

How much say to clans have in the global map on NA? We seem to be able to get a fair amount of input in some respects like getting rid of tier 6 and increasing incentive to move up to tier 10, but not so much in the way of gold income and other things. Overall though, its pretty good for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless they bringing back the old times were you could farm a lot of of gold I am not interested in CW at all anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tank locking is cool. End of the times of just spamming fights on people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luna said:

Tank locking is cool. End of the times of just spamming fights on people.

So you can now win by attrition if the enemy clan runs out of tens to field

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is tank locking in all battle or just the important ones ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.