Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manic_Wombat

Arpeggio and Dragon ships to be considered Japanese.

5 posts in this topic

On the Armored Patrol website they have dropped a bombshell that Arpeggio and Dragon ships will be able to be used by Japanese captains and vice versa!

Considering that each Arpeggio and Dragon ship came with a 10 point captain this is a huge development in potentially making a bunch of 10 point captains available for Japanese ships.

The question remains whether the Arpeggio and Dragon ships will require their captain to be specially trained on that ship as at present any ARP captain can sail any ARP ship.

Oh. This is interesting. I have 4 or so ARP captains and play so irregularly that I've only gone up the Japanese line. Plus i only have the 1 ARP ship. 

oh thats an interesting development. 

also it means im not gonna need any more japanese captains for quite a while considering I have all the arp ships and two of each captain, plus Gunzou and Iona. 

11 hours ago, Manic_Wombat said:

The question remains whether the Arpeggio and Dragon ships will require their captain to be specially trained on that ship as at present any ARP captain can sail any ARP ship.

The ARP- and Dragon-ships will be considered premium ships in regard to captain-specialization.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0