Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OttoT

WOTlabs TS or how to be lonely with other people online

15 posts in this topic

So I use the WOTlabs TS with some frequency.  I have seen any number of people who I have never met. Kind of like a dating game where no one wants to mingle.

I know every one shows up with the date or the date is meeting them later.  However please feel free to stop by while i am in the general chat/looking for platoon channel. I am ever so lonely waiting for my steady platoon mates. I do not bite unless paid. I also shower often and Im not all bad.

How ever if you do invite me to a toon and force me into tier 6 the jokes on you I use a 3 inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

I'll date you BBY

but world of tanks platoon if im on

, good on you cunt for keeping wot alive

18 hours ago, OttoT said:

I also shower often

That right there puts you in the top 10% of nerds

4 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

You are being generous to the nerds

47 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

You are being generous to the nerds

Having lived through highschool I agree. Cute girl dragged me to anime club to freak me out. NEVER AGAIN. The people in there look homeless

14 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Having lived through highschool I agree

I went to a technical university to study electronics. To quote my friend "people are progressively worse dressed and smell worse the closer we get to your campus". He wasn't wrong.

27 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I went to a technical university to study electronics. To quote my friend "people are progressively worse dressed and smell worse the closer we get to your campus". He wasn't wrong.

My uni has fairly lax security, allowing students to stay overnight in academic buildings as long as they are "studying". It's entirely possible to to let weeks pass by without ever going home, camping out in the buildings at night and hitting the gym locker room showers.

3 minutes ago, Haswell said:

My uni has fairly lax security, allowing students to stay overnight in academic buildings as long as they are "studying". It's entirely possible to to let weeks pass by without ever going home, camping out in the buildings at night and hitting the gym locker room showers.

Not going home means you have to smell and dress like a hobo?

42 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Not going home means you have to smell and dress like a hobo?

Not going home sometimes mean you don't actually have a home to go back to.

41 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Not going home sometimes mean you don't actually have a home to go back to.

Can confirm I was homeless for a while and the gym showers were a life saver.

On 8/11/2017 at 9:06 PM, OttoT said:

How ever if you do invite me to a toon and force me into tier 6 the jokes on you I use a 3 inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

Oh, is that what you're calling in now, your 3 inch howitzer ?!

On 8/12/2017 at 2:23 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

I found my date tonight ~.^

On 8/11/2017 at 8:06 PM, OttoT said:

So I use the WOTlabs TS with some frequency.  I have seen any number of people who I have never met. Kind of like a dating game where no one wants to mingle.

I know every one shows up with the date or the date is meeting them later.  However please feel free to stop by while i am in the general chat/looking for platoon channel. I am ever so lonely waiting for my steady platoon mates. I do not bite unless paid. I also shower often and Im not all bad.

What's the TS addy?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0