Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OttoT

WOTlabs TS or how to be lonely with other people online

15 posts in this topic

So I use the WOTlabs TS with some frequency.  I have seen any number of people who I have never met. Kind of like a dating game where no one wants to mingle.

I know every one shows up with the date or the date is meeting them later.  However please feel free to stop by while i am in the general chat/looking for platoon channel. I am ever so lonely waiting for my steady platoon mates. I do not bite unless paid. I also shower often and Im not all bad.

 

How ever if you do invite me to a toon and force me into tier 6 the jokes on you I use a 3 inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll date you BBY

 

but world of tanks platoon if im on

 

, good on you cunt for keeping wot alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, OttoT said:

I also shower often

That right there puts you in the top 10% of nerds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

That right there puts you in the top 10% of nerds

You are being generous to the nerds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

You are being generous to the nerds

Having lived through highschool I agree. Cute girl dragged me to anime club to freak me out. NEVER AGAIN. The people in there look homeless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Having lived through highschool I agree

I went to a technical university to study electronics. To quote my friend "people are progressively worse dressed and smell worse the closer we get to your campus". He wasn't wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I went to a technical university to study electronics. To quote my friend "people are progressively worse dressed and smell worse the closer we get to your campus". He wasn't wrong.

My uni has fairly lax security, allowing students to stay overnight in academic buildings as long as they are "studying". It's entirely possible to to let weeks pass by without ever going home, camping out in the buildings at night and hitting the gym locker room showers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Haswell said:

My uni has fairly lax security, allowing students to stay overnight in academic buildings as long as they are "studying". It's entirely possible to to let weeks pass by without ever going home, camping out in the buildings at night and hitting the gym locker room showers.

Not going home means you have to smell and dress like a hobo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Not going home means you have to smell and dress like a hobo?

Not going home sometimes mean you don't actually have a home to go back to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Not going home sometimes mean you don't actually have a home to go back to.

Can confirm I was homeless for a while and the gym showers were a life saver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 9:06 PM, OttoT said:

How ever if you do invite me to a toon and force me into tier 6 the jokes on you I use a 3 inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

Oh, is that what you're calling in now, your 3 inch howitzer ?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 2:23 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

That right there puts you in the top 10% of nerds

I found my date tonight ~.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 8:06 PM, OttoT said:

So I use the WOTlabs TS with some frequency.  I have seen any number of people who I have never met. Kind of like a dating game where no one wants to mingle.

I know every one shows up with the date or the date is meeting them later.  However please feel free to stop by while i am in the general chat/looking for platoon channel. I am ever so lonely waiting for my steady platoon mates. I do not bite unless paid. I also shower often and Im not all bad.

 

How ever if you do invite me to a toon and force me into tier 6 the jokes on you I use a 3 inch howitzer on the Cromwell.

What's the TS addy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.