Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigrebone

Got 2 free tanks today

4 posts in this topic

Got my T14 from tank rewards.  Boy, I know it's a piece of crap.  That gun bounces on everything.  I got a 1st class badge out the second game with 973 damage and 510 spotting.  I did move my T32 crew to it, so they can get some extra experience.  I don't think it will help  much, though.  But, every bit of experience helps.  The Heavy Tank No. VI is from the valedictorian mission in WoT.  Came with a 100% fully trained crew.  That was nice of them.

The status update bar is at the side...

Edit: Clarification since you're new, the status update bar is for things you just want to air out, and is so we don't clog up the forums with posts like this :)

Sorry, 

I don't see the Status Bar.  I will research and see if I am missing some settings.  I also wasn't able to update my signature; but, I can figure that stuff out later.

Edited... Found what you are talking about.  Thanks

On 15/08/2017 at 11:59 AM, bigrebone said:

The Heavy Tank No. VI is from the valedictorian mission in WoT.  Came with a 100% fully trained crew.  That was nice of them.

keep the crew if you need it.

sell the tank its a turd. it is slow fat with no armour and a gun that can be described as mediocre at best.

worse tier for tier than the t14 imo

but its a free few hundred k credits if you sell.... I have made about that much from it over maybe the 70 battles i played in my free one? i got it a while ago on sea from a mission set there.

tier 6 prem heavies don't make money at all- they meet tier 8s very often, and all you will do is bounce 4800 credit apcr off them so the credit bonuses don't mean anything.

just my two cents 

though that was a long 2 cents

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0